Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

Guest bluebear847

Hi!

Does anyone know if there is a time deadline for September 30th that we have to apply by? Like is it at 11:59pm or is the cut off in the morning? I'm a little late in making my video so I'm just looking to put one together fast but please let me know thanks!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roslanshahirah

Hi!

Does anyone know if there is a time deadline for September 30th that we have to apply by? Like is it at 11:59pm or is the cut off in the morning? I'm a little late in making my video so I'm just looking to put one together fast but please let me know thanks!

They didn't really specify but better send it asap. :) Better to be safe than sorry.

^ Yes but songs that are written for them. If they can't even produce or make their own music then at least some form of talent should back that up. How can you enjoy an artist who has no substance to back up something they lack? If they can't sing or dance well then I want to see what they have to offer in the entertainment industry other than a pretty face or a great personality. Mediocrity shouldn't be excused because they come out with a great song that they had no input in whatsoever.

thats the problem. most people dont care. they just want good music.

when have you ever heard, 'man, i really like (insert artist name), but he/she has no substance, so im not a fan'

i understand where youre coming from though, but the reality is that nowadays, in any music market, the artist themselves arent judged by their talents. if they do have talents like dancing or being a great singer, well..thats just a plus. 

in a perfect world, you'd be right. but we dont live in a perfect world.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

thats the problem. most people dont care. they just want good music.

when have you ever heard, 'man, i really like (insert artist name), but he/she has no substance, so im not a fan'

i understand where youre coming from though, but the reality is that nowadays, in any music market, the artist themselves arent judged by their talents. if they do have talents like dancing or being a great singer, well..thats just a plus. 

in a perfect world, you'd be right. but we dont live in a perfect world.

Yeah I understand what you are trying to say but this is why it has to change. I know I have high ideals to an entertainment industry that only seems to reproduce mediocre talents. but I would rather want to be a mover or a shaker, than do nothing about it and just follow the sheep mentality that nothing would change. Anywaysz let's just drop it but I will leave one last word before we do: Are you happy with the type of mentality where everyone follows and no one questions? I think I would be miserable.

New Announcement.

YouTube Auditions will end in 2hours

12pm KST (GMT +9)

better submit your vids now.

Haha, I uploaded my video yesterday and 17 hours later the video was suppose to be in page number 1 but it went all the way to page number 10 xD There was a massive flood of videos in 17 hours. Thanks for the news !! I'm just wondering do they email you after or before October 7th because someone on facebook said they've already passed the Youtube Auditions and it's not even October the 7th yet.

Haha, I uploaded my video yesterday and 17 hours later the video was suppose to be in page number 1 but it went all the way to page number 10 xD There was a massive flood of videos in 17 hours. Thanks for the news !! I'm just wondering do they email you after or before October 7th because someone on facebook said they've already passed the Youtube Auditions and it's not even October the 7th yet.

Goodluck!

- Your Question - 

I'll based my answer on the statement on SBS's YouTube account.

so No.

It is impossible that there are people who already passed on YouTube Auditions.

because it clearly states that Successful Applicants will be notified individually after October 7.

I believe these people misunderstood the e-mail they got.

because they will be sending e-mails to notify those who are not residing on Asia.

maybe those people thought that they already passed since they got an e-mail.

Goodluck!

- Your Question - 

I'll based my answer on the statement on SBS's YouTube account.

so No.

It is impossible that there are people who already passed on YouTube Auditions.

because it clearly states that Successful Applicants will be notified individually after October 7.

I believe these people misunderstood the e-mail they got.

because they will be sending e-mails to notify those who are not residing on Asia.

maybe those people thought that they already passed since they got an e-mail.

Ah I see, thanks!! I hope to get a positive reply after October the 7th :P

Guest 1nn0xsmile

Hey guys can you please check out my Youtube video and feel free to comment and enjoy the video !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuEdBFz4EQs

You can like or dislike it if you want to but I just want to know your thoughts about my dancing :P

First, before I comment about ur video, for the whole time, I thought u were girl heheh based on ur username, LOL thought u are rain fan

Ok so beside that, boy u have no problem with hand control, in my opinion, u have strong skills with ur hands. I like it!

I could see sometimes ur power, but not all the times and not strong enough. I know u are talented; sometimes ur hands went like machine. An advice from me would be, add moves to ur legs. While doing ur hands' moves, at the strong beat add moves to ur legs.

Now that u've submitted ur vid to sbs yt, just relax and dont worry ;)

* it sure was windy at where u live

First, before I comment about ur video, for the whole time, I thought u were girl heheh based on ur username, LOL thought u are rain fan

Ok so beside that, boy u have no problem with hand control, in my opinion, u have strong skills with ur hands. I like it!

I could see sometimes ur power, but not all the times and not strong enough. I know u are talented; sometimes ur hands went like machine. An advice from me would be, add moves to ur legs. While doing ur hands' moves, at the strong beat add moves to ur legs.

Now that u've submitted ur vid to sbs yt, just relax and dont worry ;)

* it sure was windy at where u live

Lol, it's cool, I'm a guy. Yeah, I realized that some times I was just flat on the popping and the dance. I absolutely agree with you that I need to add more moves to my legs xD It's because throughout the whole video my legs were like jelly and I could barely stand cause I was so nervous :P 

Yeah, it truly was windy in Victoria as you can see my hair blow all over the video xD Hope you enjoyed it and thanks!! :D I can finally relax and wait for the results now >_< 

Hey guys can you please check out my Youtube video and feel free to comment and enjoy the video !!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FuEdBFz4EQs

You can like or dislike it if you want to but I just want to know your thoughts about my dancing :P

Put more strength in your moves and blocks. Your face is like you're concentrate on your moves so be more natural. You know obviously what to do with your body. Keep working and it will be better by the time.

Guest greenish

omg. i am depress. i did not realise it was GMT and not GST. =( i thought the deadline would have followed korea time zone and thought i have made it on the dot. guess not.... =(((((

Put more strength in your moves and blocks. Your face is like you're  concentrate on your moves so be more natural. You know obviously what to  do with your body. Keep working and it will be better by the time.

Haha I like how you said my face is concentrated on my moves >_< and it's true, I need to relax a lot more and make it flow so it looks more fluid :P Thanks for the tip!! I was too nervous xD

Archived