Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Charmingbestfriend96

Only a few more days until the results are confirmed ^^ I'm excited :D Good luck everyone and I wish you all nothing but the best.

Does this apply for people who live in the U.S?

i got confirmed through youtube auditions to go to the U.S locations (new york) to audition but i couldnt go

or is this mostly for people living in Asia?

Does this apply for people who live in the U.S?

i got confirmed through youtube auditions to go to the U.S locations (new york) to audition but i couldnt go

or is this mostly for people living in Asia?

The Youtube Auditions were made for the people who couldn't go to the selected destinations such as: LA, NY, Argentina, etc. and yes, it also applies if you're in the US, because it doesn't mean that if you live in the US you're excluded from the Youtube Auditions, the auditions are for whoever couldn't make it to the selected regions. The results as they stated on their Facebook page will be confirmed after October 7th. Those who pass will fly straight to Korea with everything paid for them. 

Guest Charmingbestfriend96

The Youtube Auditions were made for the people who couldn't go to the selected destinations such as: LA, NY, Argentina, etc. and yes, it also applies if you're in the US, because it doesn't mean that if you live in the US you're excluded from the Youtube Auditions, the auditions are for whoever couldn't make it to the selected regions. The results as they stated on their Facebook page will be confirmed after October 7th. Those who pass will fly straight to Korea with everything paid for them. 

Even though i already got results i will be getting results again? yaay!! :w00t:

Let me correct this.

US auditions has ended.

those who audition via YouTube who lives at US

are notified to participate/join on local auditions.

so if you're from the US and they e-mailed you stating that you should go on local.

it means your YouTube Video is now invalid.

but if you're not notified or they did not e-mail you means they're considering your video as valid.

Let me correct this.

US auditions has ended.

so if you're from the US and they e-mailed you stating that you should go on local.

but if you're not notified or they did not e-mail you means they're considering your video as valid.

OK, Thanks for clearing that up :D

asian region email auditions and local auditions are also over already aren't they?

:(

Anyone who went for the asia region auditions? share their experience? There doesn't seem to be much coverage on the beijing auditions.

I'm starting to doubt that they even received my email application :(

OK, now I'm just wondering how this'll work. It's confirmed that if you pass the Youtube auditions you'll fly straight to Korea without having to pay 1 cent, but how would you receive your plain tickets and all that stuff, would you have to fly by yourself or do you gather with all the other people who passed the auditions and lives in the same region as you. I just hope they don't send it through mail... anyone got idea how this'll work and things like that?

Thanks for answering, it'll help a lot ^^

OK, now I'm just wondering how this'll work. It's confirmed that if you pass the Youtube auditions you'll fly straight to Korea without having to pay 1 cent, but how would you receive your plain tickets and all that stuff, would you have to fly by yourself or do you gather with all the other people who passed the auditions and lives in the same region as you. I just hope they don't send it through mail... anyone got idea how this'll work and things like that?

Thanks for answering, it'll help a lot ^^

For the ticket - they'll book/pay a flight for you. and e-mail the details, claim the ticket at the airport

I guess all should have the same time of  arrival on Korea.

don't worry much deary for sure they have a concrete plan for that.

For the ticket - they'll book/pay a flight for you. and e-mail the details, claim the ticket at the airport

I guess all should have the same time of  arrival on Korea.

don't worry much deary for sure they have a concrete plan for that.

Ahh cool, thanks ^^!! I hope to get good news :D 

Dam!!

2 more day !! !@#$%^&*()_+

GOD !!! please give me a chance !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope they wont judge on face but only voice 

Lol, only 2 more days until the results come in, I can't wait >_< I hope they have some goods news :P

Let me correct this.

US auditions has ended.

^ this.

even though im from toronto canada, i still had to go to the local one. 

kinda wish i didnt haha. though, i did get through to the JYP round.. but still..now my video is invalidQ_____Q

should have entered another video..le sigh.

anyways, good luck y'all!

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

^ this.

even though im from toronto canada, i still had to go to the local one. 

kinda wish i didnt haha. though, i did get through to the JYP round.. but still..now my video is invalidQ_____Q

should have entered another video..le sigh.

anyways, good luck y'all!

^Wow really? How was your audition experience? Were the judges nice?

^Wow really? How was your audition experience? Were the judges nice?

it was good! i got along with the floor PD and cameraman haha. they were really nice. id say it was organized well. there were 3 audition rooms, 2 of which were singing and 1 being dancing. my initial audition was..meh. in fact, i missed out a whole part in my dance! but i guess the judges liked me. there were 3 judges in total, 2 female and 1 male. first female greeted me with a smile and seemed friendly. second female judge was just neutral. the male judge was the tough judge so to say haha. after dancing, they asked if i could sing or rap, which i replied yes to. i rapped but i realized ive never tried rapping after dancing..so i was quite outta breath, so my rap was horrible LOLL

they gave me a sheet and said i passed to the JYP round at 7pm. met some new friends and went to go eat. came back at 7pm, and sat with the others that made it, around 25-29? took us upstairs and let us practice. then when everything was ready, we sat down and one by one they would record us going down to the stage. my actual audition infront of JYP was..meh. again LOL. i wouldnt say i was nervous, but i dont really remember doing my dance haha, but yea, he told me my dancing wasnt good enough and stuff. there were 2 other judges beside JYP but i dont remember their faces. but im pretty sure one of them was the guy i mentioned earlier. anyways, went off the stage, went out the door and was greeted by the camera asking how it went and stuff haha. waited for some people to finish their audition and then i think it was the last girl or second last girl, not sure who, but she was the only one who got a ticket. some were given waiting passes. said bye to the PD and cameraman and next day i was on a bus back to canada! 

sorry bout rambling on, i was just gna say how it was but when i finished, i realized i wrote a paragraph@__@

all in all, it was a great experience. now im just worried about how im gna look on tv..

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

it was good! i got along with the floor PD and cameraman haha. they were really nice. id say it was organized well. there were 3 audition rooms, 2 of which were singing and 1 being dancing. my initial audition was..meh. in fact, i missed out a whole part in my dance! but i guess the judges liked me. there were 3 judges in total, 2 female and 1 male. first female greeted me with a smile and seemed friendly. second female judge was just neutral. the male judge was the tough judge so to say haha. after dancing, they asked if i could sing or rap, which i replied yes to. i rapped but i realized ive never tried rapping after dancing..so i was quite outta breath, so my rap was horrible LOLL

they gave me a sheet and said i passed to the JYP round at 7pm. met some new friends and went to go eat. came back at 7pm, and sat with the others that made it, around 25-29? took us upstairs and let us practice. then when everything was ready, we sat down and one by one they would record us going down to the stage. my actual audition infront of JYP was..meh. again LOL. i wouldnt say i was nervous, but i dont really remember doing my dance haha, but yea, he told me my dancing wasnt good enough and stuff. there were 2 other judges beside JYP but i dont remember their faces. but im pretty sure one of them was the guy i mentioned earlier. anyways, went off the stage, went out the door and was greeted by the camera asking how it went and stuff haha. waited for some people to finish their audition and then i think it was the last girl or second last girl, not sure who, but she was the only one who got a ticket. some were given waiting passes. said bye to the PD and cameraman and next day i was on a bus back to canada! 

sorry bout rambling on, i was just gna say how it was but when i finished, i realized i wrote a paragraph@__@

all in all, it was a great experience. now im just worried about how im gna look on tv..

LOL :lol: It's cool man. I ramble on all the time :D

^ And maybe you will get scouted after you appear on tv. You never know ;)

Archived