Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

The reply only applies to participants that went to the Seoul live auditions that had just ended. Youtube applicants should be notified by email.

Thanks for making that clear for me ^_^ Do you know approximately when they'll send of emails for Youtube applicants? I know they sai dafter October 7th but I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with some videos being removed. I'm wondering if those removed videos were the people who passed because my video was on page 27 and now it's on page 25.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roslanshahirah

Thanks for making that clear for me ^_^ Do you know approximately when they'll send of emails for Youtube applicants? I know they sai dafter October 7th but I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with some videos being removed. I'm wondering if those removed videos were the people who passed because my video was on page 27 and now it's on page 25.

They just posted a status on their facebook wall stating that successful participants would be notified in October. Anyways, they posted this after lots of people were asking about the results since they first stated that it would be out after Oct 7. I'm not really sure about that them removing the videos. I mean, you still have to take into account the number of people who applied at Youtube but had to attend the live auditions. Let's just hope for the better.

They just posted a status on their facebook wall stating that successful participants would be notified in October. Anyways, they posted this after lots of people were asking about the results since they first stated that it would be out after Oct 7. I'm not really sure about that them removing the videos. I mean, you still have to take into account the number of people who applied at Youtube but had to attend the live auditions. Let's just hope for the better.

I see, could you please keep us updated on all the updates about the Youtube Auditions? Thanks ^_^

wow I'm surprised there's no news on this still.

They actually released some new info, I'm not that good in korean but they said something like " bla bla bla bla bla, we will notify the ppl who passed at the end of oct "

So.. DONT GIVE UP THE HOPE YET! Hwaiting!!

Guest cleanchees

If you're from America or Canada, you should not expect to hear anything because Youtube doesn't concern us. SBS told me that .

They actually released some new info, I'm not that good in korean but they said something like " bla bla bla bla bla, we will notify the ppl who passed at the end of oct "

So.. DONT GIVE UP THE HOPE YET! Hwaiting!!

And the end of October huh? YAY!! :D

I hope not. At least MBC Audition they announced the names of the winners on their youtube page, we can watch and learn from them to improve ourselves. I hope SBS won't be as thrifty to hide the winners till the broadcast of the Korean audition TT___TT Damnnnn I juz want a chance to at least be considered for 2nd audition ><

I hope not. At least MBC Audition they announced the names of the winners on their youtube page, we can watch and learn from them to improve ourselves. I hope SBS won't be as thrifty to hide the winners till the broadcast of the Korean audition TT___TT Damnnnn I juz want a chance to at least be considered for 2nd audition ><

Well, according to some post above, SBS K-Pop Star Audition said that they'll notify people who passed at the end of October. So that means that even though they stated on their Facebook page that Youtube results will come in after October 7th, they'll have to delay it to the end of October. I don't blame them as they have to look through at least 100+ pages worth of videos and thoroughly judge each one, I reckon if they take this time until the end of October they should make the right choices and pick those who they really think deserves to go to the next round.

Guest IsInsaneJungle

Oh, and addition to the Youtube videos are the live audition videos where they have to evaluate through EVERY video. Like those who might not pass at the live auditions right, they might get an unexpected callback. :) So yeah, chillll~

[Notice for YouTube Audition applicants]

Successful applicants notified of the YouTube audition has been completed.

Thanks to all applicants of youtube audition.

[유튜브 오디션 지원자 공지사항]

유튜브 오디션의 합격자 통보가 완료되었습니다.

유튜브 오디션의 모든 지원자 여러분께 감사드립니다.

^That's what they just posted on their Youtube bulletin, I guess I didn't make it :P But good luck to all of those who did!! 

Well, I failed as well :P And I'm kinda disappointed xD

Well , I realize this kind of audition thats going to be a tv program always pick those peoples who either has some sickness or they has some dramatic story to tell in their life rolleyes.gif in order to make the tv show more attractive and excitement w00t.gif

this is what i think ... perhaps I don't have such a dramatic story XD

well , its not the first time I failed online audition so I am not that disappointed 

when I just saw the annoucement I just like " boooo~~~ failed " tongue.gif

Well , I realize this kind of audition thats going to be a tv program always pick those peoples who either has some sickness or they has some dramatic story to tell in their life *quoted image* in order to make the tv show more attractive and excitement *quoted image*

this is what i think ... perhaps I don't have such a dramatic story XD

well , its not the first time I failed online audition so I am not that disappointed 

when I just saw the annoucement I just like " boooo~~~ failed " *quoted image*

Yeah same. When I saw the announcement I was like, "AWW DAMN!" But I wasn't surprised. Good luck to those who passed. I hope to see you all on Youtube!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived