[Drama 2011] Warrior Baek Dong Soo 무사 백동수

Guest reiz1430278104

Oh yeah... definitely a good morning now seeing that!!! :wub: Heck, I guess if I was 24 again, I'd have a lot of time to concentrate on working out too... I wonder if these idols ever shake their heads and sigh because of all the ajummas drooling over them. blush.gif

Those pictures are from the July 2011 Korean edition of "Men's Health" magazine. I found a copy a few days ago at one of my local markets, and will post the article as soon as I unpack my scanner (recently moved house and am still up to my eyeballs in boxes). My Hangul is minimal at best, but I can usually get the gist of the conversations with an online translation program.

I'm out of pocket for the rest of the weekend, so I hope everyone has a great 4th of July and gets a chance to see the fireworks... especially the ones happening Monday on SBS at 9:55 PM KST!!

CK

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so excited about this show! I love both Ji Chang Wook :wub: and Seung Ho. :wub:

Can't wait to see the premiere later!

And thank you so much for posting those pics of JCW from Men's Health! Since he doesn't have his own thread yet, here's more of what to expect from him on the show ;)

jichangwook178.jpg

Guest kiip

just a couple of more hours to go everyone. so excited. who's doing screen caps?

so, when do you guys think that Chang Wook and Seung Ho will appear? i'm thinking at the end of episode 2. or maybe in episode 4. somewhere between episode 2-4 is my say. nothing past episode 4 though. but i could be wrong.

@semi-fly and @alchocoholic, you guys freakin' ROCK! DL'ing right now -- looks like I'll be watching some 'eye candy' over breakfast again... :wub:

And since it's now 5 July in Korea, saengil chukahamnida to Ji Changwook-ssi!!! Hope you have a happy 24th birthday today!! :w00t:

CK

Guest good123

Medium Quality

Warrior Baek Dong Soo Ep.01

200 Mb MKV File

warriorbdse01xvidhanrel.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://hotfile.com/dl/123082305/5ef2951/Warrior.BDS.E01.XviD-HANrel.mkv.html

http://www.fileserve.com/file/btvH6tW/Warrior.BDS.E01.XviD-HANrel.mkv

http://www.easy-share.com/1916477515/Warrior.BDS.E01.XviD-HANrel.mkv

http://www.wupload.com/file/43405204/Warrior.BDS.E01.XviD-HANrel.mkv

Guest kiip

many thanks for the download links everyone.

darn it. i hate it when both the parents of the main lead dies. it's bad enough that both Dong Soo's parents died, but for him to be born with a bad leg too. such a poor boy. my heart was in pain as soon as i saw that scene.

one thing that kinda bother me was the editing. sometimes, it was really noticeable and sometimes, not as much. it was first noticeable during the scene when Kim Gwang Taek tried to save Dong Soo's dad from being executed. when he took out his badge and Hong Dae Ju was up on the building looking down at him. then next scene, he was standing next to Gwang Taek. i hope the editing gets better along the way.

the fighting scenes were nice. i just didn't like how they kept slowing it down and then zooming in after 1 hit on every opponent. got me a little dizzy. and the padding they used on the stuntmen was noticeable.

as for the music so far, i'm liking it. but i'm just bias. any music that's in a sageuk drama or movie, i'll listen to. no doubt bout that.

anyways, so far so good. i enjoyed the first episode. can't wait for the tomorrow's. we might get to see the adult versions.

Guest reiz1430278104

"Warrior Baek Dong-soo" starts off well with 10.1%

[2011/07/04]

photo179948.jpg

SBS drama "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" started off with a two digit rating.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 5th, "Warrior Baek Dong-soo" rated 10.1% on national average. This is 1.0% higher than the first episode of the previous drama "Lie to Me".

Gender wise, women in the 40s were the most to watch with a percentage of 15% and area wise, the capital rated the highest with 10.6%.

The charismatic battle between Jeon Kwang-ryeol and Choi Min-soo was the highlight of the episode. The first episode explained the generation background and the process of the birth fo Baek Dong-soo.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "Babyfaced Beauty" rated 15.9% and MBC "Miss. Ripley" 12.9%.

Source - Nate

Translation - Hancinema

Archived