[Drama 2011] Warrior Baek Dong Soo 무사 백동수

Guest reiz1430278104

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just furious that Gwang Taek refuses to kill that one assassin guy!!! (^^ still learning names)

Like seriously? just because he says oops, sorry, my bad you just gonna let him go like that? smh. I know it's to add to the drama, but all it does is lessen my sympathy for him when it comes back to bite him in the richard simmons and we all know it will.

Also that boiling scene was sickening. I can't believe they would do that to anyone much less a baby. So messed up.

Yes, I wanted the SS (sword saint) to off the guy already, but he still has a drama purpose I guess.  Similar to losing the baby and becoming a bum for 12 years because he felt guilty, hoping to come across the child in that town's vicinity.  I just want the SS and DS to be reunited soon.

Boiling children alive and killing families up to three generations is cruel.....There are some harsh realities in this drama that's for sure.

Guest good123

Medium Quality

Warrior Baek Dong Soo Ep.03

200 Mb MKV File

warriorbdse03xvidhanrel.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://hotfile.com/dl/123766122/becb6d0/Warrior.BDS.E03.XviD-HANrel.mkv.html

or

http://www.fileserve.com/file/pwpjf8V/Warrior.BDS.E03.XviD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.easy-share.com/1916617824/Warrior.BDS.E03.XviD-HANrel.mkv

Yes, I wanted the SS (sword saint) to off the guy already, but he still has a drama purpose I guess.  Similar to losing the baby and becoming a bum for 12 years because he felt guilty, hoping to come across the child in that town's vicinity.  I just want the SS and DS to be reunited soon.

Boiling children alive and killing families up to three generations is cruel.....There are some harsh realities in this drama that's for sure.

Right. Just like the father wanting to kill baby Yeo Woon just because he supposedly had a "killing star destiny" like WTF! but sadly that probably actually did happen back in the old days. These historical dramas are an eye opener.

Waiting for Ep 3 to be subbed. I hope they spend more time on developing Dong Soos character, because I find myself pulling for Yeo Woon as of now and hes not even the protagonist.

Right. Just like the father wanting to kill baby Yeo Woon just because he supposedly had a "killing star destiny" like WTF! but sadly that probably actually did happen back in the old days. These historical dramas are an eye opener.

I felt for him too growing up and hope, against hope I imagine that what his father told him before thrusting the knife into himself will be true.  It was something to see him faint which leaves me to believe that he's sensitive.  He just did not receive the proper love that DS did.  Reminds me of Moon in EotS.

Waiting for Ep 3 to be subbed. I hope they spend more time on developing Dong Soos character, because I find myself pulling for Yeo Woon as of now and hes not even the protagonist.

I've been refreshing you-know-whose site for the sub.  At least I've dl the epi from AM-A.

Baby DS drew me in initially but I agree that the writers do need to work on his character at this point.  I'm not really feeling sorry for him because he was not tormented daily in his home like Yeo; DS was loved. 

Guest garnet07

He is an extremely good actor. I was so drawn to him and his facial expressions were priceless! I definitely got the whole "killer" vibe from him when he smirked. Park Gun Tae and Yeo Jin Goo are two of my favorite "child" actors.

I think Ji Chang Wook and Yoo Seung Ho are great actors but I definitely feel like they have big shoes to fill when it's their turn to take on those two characters especially Yoo Seung Ho. And I mean this as PGT is so good with those facial expression that I'm worried if YSH is going to be able to bring out the same emotions. I guess I'm also looking at this from how they both look physically because YSH have this cute innocent vibe (like from the still pictures and whatnot) to him but to me even though PGT is cute his aura is different.

But I shouldn't be too quick to judge so I'm just going to have to wait and see. =)

I know right. Park Gun Tae is awesome as young Yeo Woon, his evil smirk and crying scene was intense. But really who wouldn't go crazy if your own father kept calling you a killer from the time you were born. If the father had treated him normally and showed him love, Yeo Woon wouldn't turn to the dark side. Tch, and here I though the actor for Mo Pal Mo of Jumong was cool addition for this drama, but his drunkenness ruined his life. Fate fate, you control that on your own and look where it ended up. It's kind of funny that Park Gun Tae is only 2 years younger than Yoo Seung Ho yet playing his younger self.

Goodness I love all of the kid actors on this drama. Seen them in so many historical ones before. Hope that one day, they'll get the lead besides playing the younger roles like Yoo Seung Ho who seems to be getting the adult roles quite early in his career. Not complaining though.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Warrior Baek Dong Soo Episode 3 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

warriordongbaeksoo.jpg

Warrior Baek Dong Soo 1-3 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F2101-warrior-baek-dong-soo-2011

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

well... i guess no one else is streaming online tonight.. was drawn to watch this show because of the older actors (jeon kwang reol, lee won jong, oh man seok, sung ji roo, and others) and also awesome fighting scene.. haven't been able to watch ep 1-3 but will do as soon as i'm done watching online..

before anyone ask, i'm watching thru TVANTS..

dont know much but DS saved the crown prince ...

Archived