[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

Jin Yi Han has 2 wedding scenes with 2 different women in one drama, lol...

"Technically", I don't consider the first one as his 'wedding' scene, more of a bridal photoshoot . . . okay maybe KJM & HJS were too poor to hold a proper wedding ceremony, kekeke

LOL, Jin Yi Han has the most "kissing" scenes in this series, compared to all of his other roles.

Edit 31 August 2011 7:15pm

Just added more stuff into my previous posting . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits : twitter/dcinside / re-upload : tiki_sg

Please do not hotlink

51850279.jpg

48562195.jpg

48979726.jpg

90095646.jpg

86787864.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2011-09-02 Interview with Yoon Hyun Suk

20110830150530_1_yhsook1.jpg

20110830150530_2_yhsook2.jpg

20110830150530_3_yhsook3.jpg

20110830150530_4_yhsook4.jpg

Related News Article

(Google Translated)

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished episode 13 and 14.

Oh my, love the showdown between Jae Mi's dad and Krystal. One up for Kang Hyun Doo.

I love the chemistry between Jae Mi and Dong Woo- it's already a sizzler this early.

Next week, they Dong Woo will have his arms around Jae Mi's shoulders :wub:blush.gif.

ep 15 preview text translation and vid ( credit /WELCOME TO HAPPY'S WORLD!)

I’m only acting as your lover in front of your mother today!

Dong Woo transforms Jae Mi for the night to face Crystal Park and introduced her as his lover. Embarrassed, Crystal Park looks at Jae Mi re-assuring what is on her mind.

On the other hand, Jung Hee gets worried about her frequent meetings with Hyung Do on the street, but Hyung Do goes out and give Jung Hee tickets to a concert only to make her wait for him. Meanwhile…

vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfko6H3AIQY&feature=player_embedded

Ep 15 ~ Wedding Ceremony

(refer to Pictures/Video in earlier posting)

Ep 16 ~ Something to look forward to

(2011-09-04)

On Day 3 of Wait-out period . . .

20110903_1315006837_14528900_1.jpg

201109030826261001_1.jpg

Screen-caps of Ep 15

from Korean Media News

201109032219461001_1.jpg

20110903_1315056193_44851200_1.jpg

2011090400185199.jpg

"Kang Ye Sun" gets Crystal Park's mark of approval,

after KJM displays her style of confronting

the rude mother of unruly boys at the restaurant

20110903_1315057384_04390800_1.jpg

Match-make session gone terribly wrong

2011090400255768.jpg

201109032311271001_1.jpg

KHD was unable to fulfill his concert appt with OJH,

due to an impromptu family outing.

(BJR's curiosity is peaked over KHD's desperate need to

rush out of the house the very moment they get home)

Despite missed opportunities at the concert hall,

they finally meet face-to-face at the end of the day

20110903_1315058317_78225700_1.jpg

After KJM's failed attempt at promoting her shop, BDW assists KJM with his "marketing" skills

20110903_1315059325_73084500_1.jpg

201109032315521001_1.jpg

20110904003313974.jpg

KJM realises that BDW has been secretly "promoting" her shop,

thru sponsorship of orders to child-care centre(s),

with BDW finally being cornered and admitting that he likes her

Ended without any preview clip of Ep 16 . . .

DW and JM yes, yes, yes.

Mom and Dad no, no, no

Each time I see the mother and father I could only say.... 

Oh they're so wrong..... 

they should have done that BEFORE he got remarried.... 

for goodness sake, even if you were married before you're still committing adultery! ... 

Girl get a life, don't let that jelly fish make you out of a foul woman... isn't his wife enough...... Argh!!! fury.gif 

The mother is obviously 'A one man woman' but honestly her man belong to someone else. It's time she reconcile her feelings, get closure and move on. cool.gif

2 songs played during KHD & OJH scenes (Ep 15)

> 아름다운 이별 [beautiful Farewell]

Originally sung by Kim Gun Mo.

Ock Ju Hyun 옥주현 version, used in "Hooray For Love"

Performance video (sung by Shin Hye Sung 신혜성 & Kim Gun Mo 김건모)

> 늦은 후회 [Late Regret]

Originally sung by BoBo 보보

Lyn 린 version, used in "Hooray For Love"

Preview of Ep 16 - Printed Text

[애정만만세] 16회 2011-09-04

갑자기 주문이 밀려오는 것을 이상하게 여긴 재미는

이 모든 것이 동우가 한 것임을 알고 동우에게 다그치고, 동우는 재미에게 고백을 한다.

형도는 정희와의 약속을 지키지 못한 것이 내심 마음에 걸려 정희에게 다시 연락을 한다.

한편, 아들의 옛애인을 찾아 한국에 온 크리박 동생 써니는 정수와 희수가 운영하는 죽집에 우연히 가게 되는데...

- MBC

Ep 16 2011-09-04

This is strange, sudden orders to the rising fun

All of this glaze to glaze know that one, pushing the glaze is testimony to the fun.

My brother would not keep my promise to the heart, jeonghui like to contact you again to make a jeonghui.

On the other hand, came to Korea to find his son's yetaeineul Krivak huisu brother Sonny is an integer and store operations, which happened in the CONGEE ...

- Google Translator (for Korean Text)

I wouldnt call it adultery cause there is no sex involved it is still cheating though but joori is not exactly the innocent victim here she did take him from his wife in the first place the whole thing is just sad

DW is changing very slowly he still thinks life is a game and he can get away with stuff he kept lying to mom about JM and keeps making JM do things he want even though I am sure that will change as she becomes stronger but today he showd some real emotion for the first time when they were talking the kitchen he was really moved which is good cause so far he has been the cute and funny but nothing more but we nedd to see the other side of him the love story is moving fast for a long drama I was surprised when he conffesed to her so easily I wonder how ajumma feels about this she must be confused it is pretty cute but I dont think she ready yet it is too early and the lawyer needs to straighten up

Screen-caps of Ep 16

from Korean Media News

201109042212101001_1.jpg

20110904_1315142443_92356600_1.jpg

20110904_1315146900_71478600_1.jpg

KHD had earlier on excused himself, when BJR paid him a surprise visit at his office. He pretended that he had a seminar to attend, when actually he was going to an art exhibit with OJH. KHD is spotted at the exhibit by his colleague. OJH is embarrassed and quickly turned her back towards the doctor. When asked who is that beside him, KHD just said 'she's someone I know' and they left it as that. After doctor colleague leaves them, OJH immediately leaves the venue. In the park, they thrash out their emotions and KHD confesses that he still loves OJH (I am guessing)

20110904_1315147871_62825100_1.jpg

NDR has been sick the past few days. After NDM had spoken to an elderly (presumably taking care of sick NDR), he called KJM up for OJS's mobile number. OJS receives the call but is still very hostile towards NDM and I guess she does not quite buy the story that NDR is sick. After she cuts him off, NDM sends her an SMS pleading with her to visit NDR to help her recover faster. Later that day, OJS visits Nam Residences and notices the state of their home environment. OJS stays on to nurse NDR and when NDM returns from work, he finds OJS still in their home and gratefully thanks her. He innocently holds her hand to thank her but she violently pulls it away . .

201109042245321001_1.jpg

CHS destroying evidence of her past

20110904_1315145283_37146300_1.jpg

20110905_1315163270_61067900_1.jpg

First of 2 encounters with Sunny Park

20110904_1315145963_46460800_1.jpg

201109042311041001_1.jpg

not writing any comments for the above scene, watch it yourself to enjoy the moment further

20110905023658349.jpg

20110905_1315163366_19873000_1.jpg

Crystal Park gets her driver to help Sunny locate CHS, after Sunny had seen CHS at the clinic. So far, the driver has managed to find out who CHS' brother is and I guess his workplace as well. He is suppose to probe further with his findings.

CHS has been feeling unwell, after the unexpected encounter with Sunny Park at the clinic. She informs HJS that she won't be helping out at the shop. BJR finally gets the chance to introduce the shop that she has been raving about to her aunt. BJR is disappointed that yet again she is not able to catch up and see CHS. HJS obliges by calling CHS to tell her that BJR is here to see her. CHS finally appears at the shop but bcos BJR immediately stands up to receive her, she blocks Sunny out of CHS' sight. Unknowingly, she graciously greets BJR's aunt but lo and behold it is none other than the very person she is trying to avoid . . .

Climatic ending (CHS' 2nd encounter with Sunny Park), without any preview clip of Ep 17 . . .

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

OMG I SAW EP 15. and omg the last scene confession. KYAAAA,

and so i decided to come here for ep 16 spoilers. DARN kiss scene. i can't sleep without watching it tonight.

Darnnn gotta wake up early tomorrow. Why do this to me!

HAHAHA

Oh gosh, its gonna be hell situation for CHS. Im thinking CHS and HJS... will end up ...divorcing.

LOL this show ... divorce... lol anw. i love how dongwoo is so direct:)

Each time I see the mother and father I could only say.... 

Oh they're so wrong..... 

they should have done that BEFORE he got remarried.... 

for goodness sake, even if you were married before you're still committing adultery! ... 

Girl get a life, don't let that jelly fish make you out of a foul woman... isn't his wife enough...... Argh!!! *quoted image* 

The mother is obviously 'A one man woman' but honestly her man belong to someone else. It's time she reconcile her feelings, get closure and move on. *quoted image*

gerryg I so agree with you, if he love's her so much why did he get married so fast. I'm willing to bet that just like the SIL that little girl is not his daughter. The other guy she was dating is most likely the dad.

If JS new bride's baby daddy is Joo ri aunt son, did he dump her because she was pregnant so she picked JS to cover it up. I can see it now, he has had second thought's but don't know how to find her, when he does she will drop JS and keep everything they stole from JM for herself. That's when JS will come running back. Because JS is basiclly a bum with no skills and the women around him have always taken care of him.

OMG I SAW EP 15. and omg the last scene confession. KYAAAA,

and so i decided to come here for ep 16 spoilers. DARN kiss scene. i can't sleep without watching it tonight.

Darnnn gotta wake up early tomorrow. Why do this to me!

HAHAHA

Oh gosh, its gonna be hell situation for CHS. Im thinking CHS and HJS... will end up ...divorcing.

LOL this show ... divorce... lol anw. i love how dongwoo is so direct:)

Maybe they should rename the show Divorce Korean Style. 

JM is my girl and everything but what's up with that outfit? The entire outfil especially that blouse and hair band makes her lookt like Betty Rubbles from the Flintstones. What's up with dat?*quoted image*

Funny you should mention that I was thinking the same thing about JR, she's a little to old to always have those bows in her hair. She wears more bows than her daughter.

I guess i was wrong about why JS wife left Australia but something is wrong since the ex's mom is looking for her so hard, it would be funny if she was already married. The posibilities are endless. What secret is she hiding?

Archived