Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest conduongmuathu

[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Very Sketchy, Brief Recap of Ep 20 (partly due to multi-tasking hehehe)

Disclaimer Note : based mainly on action/body language, very very limited understanding of Korean language

Park sisters are keeping a dark secret . . . after CP reminded SP to lower her voice about her freudian slip, CP opens her safe to look at the baby's clothes (there's some details written in the envelope, too fast to read the details . . probably age etc). The moment BCN walks into the room, CP quickly stashes it back into the safe. BCN tells her that she should have destroyed the items a long time ago, in case the children see it. CP is doesn't want to . .

"Sweet moment" of DW-JM "date" . . .

In the car-park, KHD keeps denying that he is dating OJH but BJR is not buying it. CP catches both of them arguing and wants to have a word with them in the house.

Back at the boutique, OJS asks OJH to come to her senses. But OJH mentions about her feelings of missing him etc. OJH asks OJS to understand her circumstances . .

Byun Family Interrogation session . . . KHD is asked to explain himself. He keeps saying that it was a misunderstanding. CP says what business does a doctor have to do, at a fashion show. BCN tries to pacify the situation by trying to defend his SIL but the ladies are ganging up together . . BCN takes KHD out of the room. (suspect CP shares her backup plan with SP . . . that's why SP was laughing gleefully)

BJR seems to be threatening KHD . . . (I think KHD may have told her not to go overboard, and he leaves their bedroom)

Scene of Driver Kim fiddling with the GPS system to find out the locations ( I think this was CP's idea).

NDM - NDR scene

Lost visuals . . partial audio

hospital room - CHS & CHC . . . edit - (I think) the Chaes decided to lie to SP that CHS suffered a miscarriage in order to get her off their backs.

Business is brisk at JM's shop . . younger asst talking /teasing JM & mentions about couple rings . . BDW calls JM and she is happy that he called to ask her out (for her Birthday) . . the staff are happy for her.

DW catches JM looking at her ring finger as he approaches the cafe . . JM dreams of the birthday cake followed by DW putting a ring on her ring finger. . . DW walks in . . starts talking about the menu . . . JM is disappointed as DW walks off . . . DW starts to play the piano and sings. Whilst he is singing, the birthday cake is being wheeled to her table . . JM thanks him for the B-day party and DW produces the rings . . he then puts it on her finger.

Doctor is giving HJS a brief on CHS' condition . . about her being stressed etc

CHC breaks the news with SP, who is sadden by the loss.

SP visits CHS in the hospital and apologises. HJS overhears them whilst CHS and SP are talking - CHS mentions that thots of LSM has only brought painful memories (guessing) & other stuff . . HJS walks off without entering the room. CHS begs SP to not bother them(?) then SP finally wishes her well and goes off. HJS goes to the stairway, recalls what CHS had said previously and starts to feel regret . .

Nam 'new family date' at the supermart . .

Driver Kim provides CP with the info found on the GPS (from KHD's car) . .

KHD & OJH spoke over the phone . . (I was distracted, I think they are suppose to meet somewhere else soon)

BJR calls OJH telling her she wants to meet her but OJH is not interested. As OJH prepares to leave the shop with her package, she sees BJR at the shop.

Meanwhile, CP is in the hospital car-park with Driver Kim, waiting for KHD to leave the premises in order to tail him. KHD appears, gets into his car & starts driving. CP cautions Driver Kim to keep a safe distance to avoid being noticed . .

End of Episode . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Screen-caps of Ep 20

from Korean Media News

201109182218281001_1.jpg

20110919_1316372965_18578400_1.jpg

20110918222753480.jpg

201109182240311001_1.jpg

20110918225648902.jpg

20110919_1316373392_88232600_1.jpg

201109182301171001_1.jpg

20110918232134777.jpg

20110918_1316355839_33662600_1.jpg

20110918_1316355464_41378800_1.jpg

Ratings for Ep 19

TNS – 14.9% (#4 Nationwide) / 18.5% (#2 Seoul)

AGB – 18.6% (#3 Nationwide) / 20.4% (#2 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 20

TNS – 15.4% (#6 Nationwide) / 18.3% (#5 Seoul)

AGB – 18.1% (#3 Nationwide) / 19.6% (#3 Seoul)

528909(0)-497541_43842.jpg

Top 20 progs/shows Weekly Ranking

2011-09-12 to 2011-09-18

TNS - 15.1% (#11 Nationwide) / 18.4% (#6 Seoul)

AGB - 18.4% (#5 Nationwide) / 20.0% (#5 Seoul)

Guest willie

Can't wait to watch epi 20 without subs. But don't really like the storyline of HD and JH. These two are committing sin indirectly. Ex wife or husband can be friends but they should do it in the open. If HD is not committing another sin, he should be open with his wife. Oh well the wife JR is kind of no brain. but he is the one who causes her to be insecure in their relationship. Never mind all of that, I'm looking forward for DW and JM scene.

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Hooray For Love Episode 19 and 20 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out

hoorayForLove.jpg

Hooray For Love 1-20 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

DW is jealous lol and who was that dude anyway at least now he knows its not a game anymore and he cant play with the gals his fun days are over  and the mom finally got her revenge well sort off the way she looked at JR says she is not the loser now what goes around comes around the man you steal could be easily taken from u ( btw how did she know that JR was there cause it looked like she knew ) I dont think it was intended as a revenge though its just that her old love and old anger are taking hold of her now and kind of blinding her sound judgment but man she was one hot mama

She was with her husband when he met JR, she went home after he saved JR from her date and he went walking with JR.

Sorry Tango27 I misunderstood your question.

Guest willie

It's a total embarassment for JH to be put in that kind of spot - fighting with the current wife of her ex husband. I think she is not in her right mind to do that kind of stuff. Never really understand what HD really want. I don't think he knows what he wants too. Why JH is still pinning on her ex husband? I can never understand it. It seems from the preview, JM will go back to her ex husband too. What is this? People need to break free from the past. Why do they want to go back to the ex?

I am really going to rely on the poster and believe that JM and DW will end up together. On the other hand that mother and father ugh, I know I say this about them each episode but that is just toooooooo wrong. I'm really interest in DW and JM if after what her husband did to her just to leave and she even consider's taking him back I will truly be disappointed. When it comes to this mother and daughter pair, they were both thrown away by their husbands in a harsh unfeeling way, in the mothers case they were together a long time and he was the only man she has ever known.

The daughter however was only married three years, they shouldn't have that kind of tie. And if the truth be told JS doesn't have a lot of redeeming qualities, something that makes him a great catch. DW may live a frivolous life but he can make a living separate from her. In fact it looks like his business has been picking up since her case. With the two of them they could have a very comfortable life. If she goes back to JS she will just be carrying the load again.

Is Sang Min SP son or is he her husbands son, has that been made clear? I think today's ep really hinted that CP knows something about SP kid even if it isn't DW. 

I understand why CP objects to HD for her daughter, he was to old, he was married and doesn't make enough money to support in the way she is accustomed. If his life for the past ten years has been like what we have been shown that has definitely been his punishment. If he no longer wants to be married to JR he needs to leave on his own without having JH to run to.

Don't think LSM's birth mother issue has been clearly stated yet, after that particular episode where SP mentioned "other people's children" . . . probably left on the shelf for the moment . . until the right time, if required.

WRT the old note placed in the box with the old baby clothing, the only words I could make out were 15th of April, if I am not mistaken. I couldn't make out the first 2 letters and the last part . . . .

음력 4월 15일 물시

Edit #1

the first 2 korean words "음력" means Lunar, so I am guessing the birth date is in the Lunar Calendar . . . now to try making out the second last character . . . 물시??

Edit #2

spot watching E19 with Chinese subs . . .

During her regular check-up, (I think) CHS was wondering if the exact date of conception can be determined once the child is born. Doctor says the calculations are all rough estimates only.

At the shop, she mentioned to CHC that after she broke up with LSM, she felt like ending her life, that why she went to the beach. That was where she met HJS. She then decided that it was destiny that she wouldn't be 'betrayed'(guessing) by this person and decided to keep the child and carry on with life. CHC tells her to keep this mindset and live on happily. CHS is about to raise her concerns to CHC and begins to say "If the biological father . . " CHC shuts her up and tells her

CHC - this can never be the case but if it is so, we have to keep it a secret till we die. If HJS finds out, we'll be finished. . .

CHS - no, it can't possibly be, my instinct must be right

[why do I have the notion that there might be another twist . . . after all the fuss and fanfare, the child might actually turn out to be HJS' miracle child after all . . . by the looks of it, CHS might not even know the exact time of conception, thus her question to the gynae, a build up of her apprehension and anxiety during both her check-up sessions)

Hmmmm, I'm going to stop watching this drama if JM goes back to JS. Why? He's a leper and a leech.

I honestly just skip HD and JM's storyline. I don't believe in hanging on to your past. And that scene where JH hugged HD, the scene was too offensive for me, IMO.

That woan deserves better. Plus, JH as fashion model? Nah, she looked older with make up and like a trying hard model. iMo.

Guest willie

==> Prisma totally agree with you. I can't watch this series if JM is going back to JS. Yikes! JS was not human when he treated JM like that. There shouldn't be any lingering feelings in JM part to JS. I would be so happy to throw a punch to JS. They should show a progress in DW and JM relationship. There will be many obstacles for both of them to handle in the near future. JM doesn't know yet that DW is JR's brother. She doesn't even know that she is going to marry to her father's wife. LOL. I want to know how JM is going to react with all these things. What will JM's mom think of marrying her daughter off to her ex husband. Wow! It will be a shock.

Guest conduongmuathu

Ratings for ep 20 (TNS)

Nationwide 15.4 (6th)

Seoul 18.3 (5th)

Guest cococrust

ep 20 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qntz9j

there is no way that JM and JS will end up together the writer herself made sure this will never happen still he is part of the love triangle and it wont be a drama without complications so yes they will have second thoughts about each other and I am antisipating how this will turn out I enjoy good acting more than anything else and both are very good actors I want to see how things will change between them if they ever change

I think what is happening between mom and dad is interesting its different from what we usually see the boring straightforward mom who just stays home and cook I know alot of women in their 50s and they still wana be attractive they still wana be in love they have alot of faults its not really fair expect a mother to be faultless and perfect and so I think the point here is to watch the characters making mistakes and learning new things about life no matter how old

I wonder why they were fighting about JS in the preview a whole week is too long to wait

the ratings are still bad in my opinion that KBS family DRAMA for ex is a big hit and its full of ppl who cant act and a boring story u can never tell how will koreans respond to a drama HFL fighting

WRT E21 preview clip . .

I think JS' suspicion may have subsided, partly bcos of what he overheard CHS telling SP in the hospital plus SP should have stopped bothering her by now. HOWEVER, HJS receives a call from KJM telling him that she has something to tell him that would 'destroy/break' them (by creating chaos??) and there is mention of Nan Nom 난놈, his unborn child too. This is starting to make CHS nervous, wondering what on earth would KJM be able to reveal to HJS.

The argument between KJM & BDW is wrt KJM's insistence in wanting to tell HJS about the fertility issue (guessing). BDW said previously she said she pities HJS but . . . (I am guessing KJM might be spiteful in wanting to burst HJS' bubble, maybe bcos CHC may have schemed HJS into doing something [unscrupulous?] to challenge KJM's business again, so revealing what she knows is her payback) . . and BDW doesn't want her to see HJS and is begging her not to go . .

Just to add, I have revised E20 recap a little . . . BCN is aware of the secret about the mystery child . .

Tango27

It is always hard to beat any KBS weekend drama, esp the 7pm timeslot . . regardless of who is in the cast . . It is practically the default No. 1 position, only difference is in its own percentage ratings.

I don't know if accessibility to KBS is the key factor. If I am not wrong, even KBS' evening daily series are usually in No. 1 spot . . .

The way I see it, the only way HJS can redeem himself in KJM's eyes is when he smartens up and becomes man enough to go against BIL CHC's bidding and help KJM instead. Right now he is still CHC's puppet :lol:

tiki_sg

yes I guess it could be about that but why would DW feel so strongly about it and begging her not to do it ! somethin is missing here

preview to a kiss

777777777m.jpg

DW : before I met you I was careless living to have fun only all I cared about is to be free I did not believe in marraige or commitment that comes with love

I thought they were not for me

JM : nothing has changed now that we broke up you are free again

DW : listen to me till the end I am not the same anymore you have changed me I want to be different can you teach me I want to love sincerely this time

JYH posted a tweet about HJS today, which GTrans couldn't decipher . . .I am guessing we should expect even more negative, stupid things added to the character for this weekend . . . (I am waiting for an English translation from my "informant" kekeke)

Anyway, something has been bugging me . . . ever since SP mentioned about her 'mistake' that happened 30 years ago . . . I have been seeing comments popping up on Korean discussion boards that the mystery baby could be HJS.

As far as I know, based on what HJS has been saying about his parents. He doesn't know who is his father, he has even labelled him "irresponsible" during the scene when he took CHS out shopping for baby stuff.

If it had been the case that HJS is an orphan and was adopted (by his 'mother' who is now living in Australia), then there is a possibility . . . .

The new developement, based on E20, there is a note stating the date of birth of the child, without the year of birth.

Food for thot . . .

1 What exactly was SP's 30-year old mistake (it doesn't seem like she had a secret pregnancy and gave away her own child, if not she would appear to be more anxious and try to channel her energies into locating that person)

2 With the introduction of the note, does it mean the baby was left on the door-step of Byun residence? {does it then explain why CP dotes on DW bcos he is the 'son' she couldn't have biologically . . . making JR her only child in reality - which in a way also justifies SP's observation about the intelligence of DW & JR)

PD/Writer is killing us by dropping disconnected hints left, right & center every week . . .

why would DW feel so strongly about it and begging her not to do it ! somethin is missing here

Just guessing . . . (simplified deduction)

If KJM breaks the news to HJS, HJS will think the child is not his. He will ditch CHS and become available to KJM again. KJM may feel hatred towards HJS now but the fact is hatred is still a feeling for the person, ie she is not detached of HJS.

BDW is used to being the one doing the dumping in past "relationships". This is the first time he has invested his heart and soul into a relationship and he will try every means to not let it slip by him. So he is clinging on and blocking off any possible obstacles. (plus, don't forget his immature, child-like manner which he has yet to out-grow)

In the past he always tells KJM that if she needs to deal with HJS, it should be done thru legal means especially if it is business-related. Without knowing the in-between happenings, from what we see in the preview only, it sounds more like a personal vendetta . . .

Guest willie

Hm... it looks like an interesting twist. I really hope that JM will no longer have any lingering feelings towards her ex. JS is an richard simmons. 3 years marriage shouldn't make someone attach to that kind of relationship who went a bust. Looking forward to the grown up DW.

Just watched episode 19.

Huwat???!!! JH and HD holding hands while walking in the park??? That's what lovers do.

Is JH crazy or st*pid? Please writer, have JH meet another man already.