[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to see a pattern unfold here....it seems to be that every time DW is with one of his many "girlfriends" of late, something always happens where he ends up meeting with JM almost right after. I think it is soo cute and clever how the writers are showing DW blossoming love for JM, cause I was wondering how the playboy within him was going to be conquered! :)

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Hooray For Love Episode 11 and 12 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out

hoorayForLove.jpg

Hooray For Love 1-12 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Ratings for Ep 11

TNS – 11.8% (#8 Nationwide) / 13.8% (#7 Seoul)

AGB – 14.1% (#6 Nationwide) / 15.5% (#6 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 12

TNS – 10.2% (#10 Nationwide) / 12.6% (#7 Seoul)

AGB – 14.5% (#8 Nationwide) / 16.6% (#6 Seoul)

517486(0)-m500598_46829.jpg

AGB Top 20 progs/shows Weekly Ranking

2011-08-15 to 2011-08-21

HFL - 14.3% (#16 Nationwide) / 16.0% (#16 Seoul)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits : twitter/dcinside / re-upload : tiki_sg

Please do not hotlink

20110822kyb.jpg

Ahn Sang Tae's Twitter

20110822ltslby.jpg

Lee Tae Sung's Twitter

hfllocation.jpg

lbyl.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2011-08-25

Moon Hee Kyung (문희경)

as Crystal Park's younger sister,

Sunny Park (써니박)

201108251814341118_1.jpg

201108251732779673_1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110826101151imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110826101144imbcdrama0.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hooray for love ep 13 preview vid and text translation ( credit :happy22qt@WELCOME TO HAPPY'S WORLD! )

spoiler

It’s clear Hyung Do and Joo Ri separates!

With the help of Hyung Do, Jae Mi agrees to cancel the lawsuit against Jung Soo for old times sake. To hide the reason for the cancellation, Jae Mi writes a memorandum regarding the trademark rights associated to the Congee house.

Hyung Do goes home after 2 days. That evening, Hyung Do is talking to Crystal Park and in a loud voice tells her that he and Joo Ri are getting a divorce.

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QLlI4U9_O5o

2011-08-25 HFL OST Part 3

khjm.jpg

SS501 Maknae Kim Hyung Jun sings 3rd HFL OST song "갈팡질팡"

(official release on 26 August 2011)

Links ~ MV / DLs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2011-08-26 KJM's new look from Ep 14

from Korean Media News

201108261415061001_1.jpg

20110826_1314336076_01625400_1.jpg

201108261500171117_1.jpg

201108261500171117_2.jpg

201108261500171117_3.jpg

201108261500171117_4.jpg

201108261500171117_5.jpg

20110826_1314340264_91269900_1.jpg

e9a826bcf45d51f47e99a730f9d68001.jpg

20110826_1314352008.jpg

this lawyer is sure breaking all sorts of rules like giving his client fancy dresses I have read somewhere that this relationship is considred very unethical and may cause harm to both client and lawyer cause it may blur his judgment actually the lawyer could face some kind of serious consequences but thats in real life not in dramaland of course

he called her by her name finally

the baby will have a hard time trying to fix her not so eligible dad with the aunty who has a crush on jo in sung lol

seeing the stuffed belly mistress in the wedding dress was gross I cant stand looking at her she moves her face in a full circle when she speaks it makes me dizzy lol

Hmmmm, but I reckon the real problem/s will come when the funny and scary Krystal finds out about their relationship later....

Aside from being a divorcee, JMis her son in law's daughter...tsktsk, added complication. How do you call each other?

Hmmmm, but I reckon the real problem/s will come when the funny and scary Krystal finds out about their relationship later....

Aside from being a divorcee, JMis her son in law's daughter...tsktsk, added complication.  How do you call each other?

Not to mention JM is Crystal's grand-daughter biological half sister. If things were to advance her uncle would become her brother-in-law. rolleyes.gif

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that JM mother and father are way out of line. This man was in jail for two days without making contact with his family yet everyday the mother is visiting. She also is indirectly responsible for all of this, she had no right discussing her daughters problems with him especially since she knew how the daughter felt about him. That was not the way to have them patch things up. I don't like how this is going, two wrongs don't make a right. That way it would have nothing to do with her, but now isn't she doing the same thing he did when he left her for the younger woman?

I know from the fortune teller that the mother and father will most likely get back together but I would have preferred that the ex was not in anyway involved in the choice he has to make. I also don't think that is his daughter, I think her being pregnant was why he married her, though when he packed his bags to leave he was taking her with him so now I'm not sure about this.

JM why is she always doing things without consulting her lawyer? It also looks like DW ex girlfriends curse is coming true.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that JM mother and father are way out of line. This man was in jail for two days without making contact with his family yet everyday the mother is visiting. She also is indirectly responsible for all of this, she had no right discussing her daughters problems with him especially since she knew how the daughter felt about him. That was not the way to have them patch things up. I don't like how this is going, two wrongs don't make a right. That way it would have nothing to do with her, but now isn't she doing the same thing he did when he left her for the younger woman?

I know from the fortune teller that the mother and father will most likely get back together but I would have preferred that the ex was not in anyway involved in the choice he has to make. I also don't think that is his daughter, I think her being pregnant was why he married her, though when he packed his bags to leave he was taking her with him so now I'm not sure about this.

JM why is she always doing things without consulting her lawyer? It also looks like DW ex girlfriends curse is coming true.

the reason why some of us might like the father is because the actor is very good and if JM forgives him she will have a better life hating your father no matter what he did is not a healthy thing it might ruin everything for a girl besides the man is really sorry and he is paying already for his sin regarding the mother I think she is tired of leading a lonely life but that will be brief cause according to the fortune teller ( its funny how in dramas the fortune tellers are always genuine and they always know whats going to happen) both mother and daughter share the same destiny that means new love for the mother I guess but where does that leave the father I have no idea

I don't think JM's mother will get back with JM's dad.

Fortune teller said somethinf like this...New Love in, Old Love goes.

I hate to see Krystal getting angry later. How she is with JM dad is just a dry run.

The real battle is with JM n Dong Woo's love.

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Hooray For Love Episode 13 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out

hoorayForLove.jpg

Hooray For Love 1-13 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived