★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

Guest .M_M.aDiK

ooh thanks leslie! for the recap..awww that is actually nice that he admits it. =) can't wait for ep 18 now! i wonder if we can get a surprise under the water..kiss or like he kisses her so she has oxygen haha. you know that type of CPR kiss LOL. *delusional mind*

thanks coconut!! he's so gorgeous ..beautifullll, im gonna miss seeing him on screen every wed-thursday =(

hehehe i was thinking the same way two kissing her so she can have an oxygen :D 

but i really hope that they wil have a kissing tom next ep or soon.... :)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juliez123

77119ee2tw1djcma39yfjj.jpg

God, this moment was so precious. the way he carried her and she fits so perfectly in his arms. OMGGGGAHH. lol

Guest .M_M.aDiK

this thread is absolutely fast i mean after i post to this thread a few days ago hahaha there is no really active (some of) in this thread but now w0w page 7 :lol: i hope this thread will be active even though the city hunter will done :) maybe the Korean etc will notice the minmin couple fans then they will to another project together hehe i'm just hoping even though ti's unlikely to happen. THINK POSITIVE!!! wub.gif  

i hope some more people will post more pics in here (their pics together) :) hehe

Guest nora_dy

@juliez thank you so much dear! yeap gonna come here often and gonna spazz about the drama and the minmin couple of course!! :wub:  and my fav scene has got to be the one you post.. the way YS carries Nana.. haish.. she just fits him perfectly in his arm... awwwww..

haish... cant wait for today episode...

Guest juliez123

no problem @nora ..did you watch the bts as well? isn't LMH just so damn cute?! lol that video just never gets old! i alos loved it how he pushed her on a cart from the last bts video. that was adorable

the rating for city hunter was 18.8% and 19.6?% hmm =( kinda low but aja aja fighting, almost towards the end!

which means..red carpet..promotion abroad..more interviews hopefully!

i really wish our minmin couple had sign on together for a CF like coffee or something random lol. WAHH

can't wait for episode 18!! yeah!!

Hello fellow minmin fans.omg our community is getting bigger! YEY!

welcome everyone.Im in a hurry today so i cant do individual response...but reading from all your posts here I can say that:

YES, it was destiny that brought them again together after that PIZZA HUT cf and my delusional mind is making me envision that theyd probably end up together in real life because of their awesome chemistry! lol kekeke omg i cant help it. Also that MINHO cant take his eyes off MINYOUNG as evident in that BTS video and the caps that JULIE posted.... what I love about that too was Minyoung was damn oblivious.kekeke

I will so sign a petition for an EXTENSION of CITY HUNTER *cough* season 2 pls *cough*  or a CF with our MINMIN..or another romcom from them pleaseeee

Here's the subbed video of NANA and YS scene from last night's episode..damn we only got 2:48 mins worth of MINMIN scenes

[ENG SUBBED] Episode 17 NANA and YS cut scene

tumblr_lonk7jhfxo1qa6urlo3_250.giftumblr_lonk7jhfxo1qa6urlo4_250.gif

tumblr_lonk7jhfxo1qa6urlo5_500.gif

Guest juliez123

hello shippers!

thought i'd bring this over from PMY thread. ahh offscreen <3

anhso-215914_PNG688.jpg

btw, so i finished reading dramabeans' recaps (they are so fun/good to read) and like i do enjoy the whole whoseyourrealdaddy deal but like it does suck that the love line has to be put in the backseat. ahah, as the episodes pass, im getting more selfish and now im just like can pmy just grab him and take him to bed instead? LOL comeeeonnnnnnn pdnim/scriptwriters..even iris had a bed scene LOL (not saying anything just a shippers dream) anyways, i can't wait for tomorrow's ep (tonight for you guys probably). yeayeayeay. i'll be streaming live! i think this one is gonna be intense..and i hope NN still kicks richard simmons to that scary creepy dude.

thanks leslie for the gifs and links! omo, even if there scene was 3 min long, it was so sad. =( =( but she fits so perfectly in his arms, pocket size nana!

i love the fact in the BTS..how the cameraman just zooms his face. like GOTCHAAAAAA. haha my shipper heart wants to believe that he's smitten with her and her awesome attitude towards the egg scene.

Guest juliez123

tumblr_lon0lfOmQc1qb567lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lon0l0jpKX1qb567lo1_500.jpg

haha since we didn't get much minmin moments, i was looking at past bts photos..=P at least pmy/lmh were playing bts. pmy is throwing rocks i think

it's cute how they spend time together offscreen too. shows how good their relationship is.

thanks leslie, im sad t that there weren't enough minmin moments. boo. i guess last 2 is gonna make up for it. the fighting scene was intense! ahh.

^im so frustrated.lmao i mean theyre gonna solve a lot next week so i dont expect too much screentime on minmin parts. DAYUM huhuhuhuhu

so unfair JULIE on the freakin BTS they have 'moments' but not on the actual episode...but on the lighter part..it just show that

REAL LIFE SCENES are freakin GIDDY haha

Guest coconuttpp

zz8eo.jpg

This week I so sad for our couple never seen happy together mad.gifmad.gif

zz8eo.jpg

This week so sad for our couple, they never seen happy mad.gifmad.gif

But I wanna see like these wub.gif more & more

MYMH.gif

Guest juliez123

[]*quoted image

OH GOD, that kissing scene always gets me..especially with the gifs that are upclose and HD. his lips..is like engulfing hers, lol its so sexy! thanks coconut! wahhh..i know what you mean >< when will we get our minmin moment. lol

im just staring at that gif now, god i love how he directs her (i bet they talked about it) haha. =P how can this be n NG kiss. props to them! haha i wonder if they blushed afterwards :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest sapphire_dreams

Hi all! I've been a silent lurker here for days and I've been caught by the City Hunter and MinMin couple bug.

Totally loving the BTS, especially the one where the cameraman caught Lee Min Ho staring at Park Min Young between takes during the egg throwing scene.

I've been reading forums and blogs about MinMin couple and I can't believe no one caught this during the City Hunter press conference. 

While posing for couple shots, Lee Joon Hyuk was called on stage to join LMH and PMY. As LJH walks past them, he grabs PMY's hand and pulls her away. LMH's reaction is funny!

So everyone laughs and as they compose themselves for more photos, PMY's hand, which was originally on LMH's elbow, slips as if to hold his hand and then quickly goes back to his elbow as if she caught herself at the last moment.

You can watch it all here: My link

Watch it all beginning at 12:35 time mark.

Happy spazzing! :)

Guest minany

@MC_Lee @juliez123 @coconuttpp: I followed u ^_^ Nice to meet u

EP 18...Actually, I feel a little disappointed. I didn't think rescue scene was so fast like this..and no kiss hichic...We just have 2 ep left and are they enough for Kiss scene (or Bed scene:rolleyes: )???? HOPE TO THE END

Yah, I love the way Minho looked at Minyoung in BTS clip. Someone said that it's just his admiration for her, but I don't think so....I believe their relationship is not just normal friendship. 

@leslie: I admire Eugene and Ki Taeyoung. I never thought they dated in real life...But nothing is impossible. Hope our MinMin will be like this. I heard Minho will watch final episode with fans. I thinks it wil be more interesting if he invites Minyoung to attend this activity haha..continue imaging ^^

Guest nora_dy

@juliez

hey!! hehehe... yes i do watch BTS..but most of the videos are being blocked in my country! GRRRR! lols..

and i love the egg scene.. the look min ho gave to her was superb intense! me likey!! :wub:

@minany

yah i was disappointed a bit.. they shd have include some huggin scene or at least some warmth towards one another. but then again, kim nana is one badass chick..so that explains why.. :D

Guest .M_M.aDiK

Hi all! I've been a silent lurker here for days and I've been caught by the City Hunter and MinMin couple bug.

Totally loving the BTS, especially the one where the cameraman caught Lee Min Ho staring at Park Min Young between takes during the egg throwing scene.

I've been reading forums and blogs about MinMin couple and I can't believe no one caught this during the City Hunter press conference. 

While posing for couple shots, Lee Joon Hyuk was called on stage to join LMH and PMY. As LJH walks past them, he grabs PMY's hand and pulls her away. LMH's reaction is funny!

So everyone laughs and as they compose themselves for more photos, PMY's hand, which was originally on LMH's elbow, slips as if to hold his hand and then quickly goes back to his elbow as if she caught herself at the last moment.

You can watch it all here: My link

Watch it all beginning at 12:35 time mark.

Happy spazzing! :)

hello :D u know i notice that too but i just like vicx.gifphew.gifrolleyes.gif hahaha

i wonder what will happen next episodemellow.gif i think there is not much about the two couple coz i think YS need to fixz things but hopefully in episode 20 there are more minmin scenes coz i will really really really disappointed mad.gif if they don't really have a scenes coz it will be the ending and i hope there is a special thingy to watch like you know more BTS that we didn't watch/see before :D

Guest juliez123

Have you guys seen the video by thdRoada..its so good!

hi sapphire & minany, nora_dy and M_M_adik! yeahh im so glad we have more shippers on board! about how some think lmh "admires" pmy..which is true haha but at least its a start right..i mean once you notice a girl do all these things, don't u become more interested? lol =P But, i personally think he was staring at her and i dont think pmy noticed since she was talking but they both smiled at the end haha. :wub: Oh and about that video where she touches his hand..yeah i saw it too! lol and she quickly grabbed his arm haha so cute, im sure there would be a spark =P plus he's a guy haha. but that was really cute how YJ grabbed pmy by the hand and almost took her away, but it was she that held onto lmh haha. so cute

nora_dy, aww no what country are you from? yeah >< i hear viki is blocked in many countries. =(

todays episode was slightly dissapointing in the minmin aspect. im sad only 2 eps left! i hope they break 20 % thoug...

and i want more bts pictures haha. they are always together which is so cute!

6156e26ejw1djdy1pn7rxj.jpg

found this on sina. not mine. but haha photoshop XD w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

1305331920_201105140913222479209701_0.jpg

enlarge for better quality

201105171455551001_1.jpg

PP11051700137.JPG

1305611172291.jpg

PP11051700133.JPG

20110517151626756.jpg

PP11051700150.JPG

54643784201105172002391446832698567_016.jpg

54643784201105172002391446832698567_006.jpg

54643784201105172002391446832698567_004.jpg

54643784201105172002391446832698567_001.jpg

sorry, not mine. so dont credit me. BUT, sorry for being picture heavy on my post. haha but good stuff right?!

ahh the video of pres conf. was so cute!

Archived