★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juliez123

80ee6ba6jw1djg72pmygjj.jpg

pmy uploaded this on her twitter today too!

E18110721HDTV24fpsx264720p-TNT01863323-15-59.jpg

i dont think the guy is him..judging from the closeup

0Q44IS8-0.jpg

can you imagine if these 2 walked the red carpet together? lol..itd be crazyiness..but i rarely see korean celebs walk together

1R10K448-3.jpg

on the chinese site , it said that PMY was sitting closely to LMH watching him play on his phone. lol

D8670550-CC5B-5638-E746-A537535A3E0D.jpg

there cute height difference

this is where LMH talks about his ideal type: video here

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

*quoted image*

can you imagine if these 2 walked the red carpet together? lol..itd be crazyiness..but i rarely see korean celebs walk together

Hope to see them come together at 2011 sbs awards night. They would surely shine.

Guest nora_dy

@leslie

I LOVE how Ys is checking nana out when they are drenced in the rain.. and his response is so cute! 'please cover yourself, my eyes is contaminated due to your bad figure or something' like that.. hahahaha.. he is SO checking her out! lols..

@julie

Hey, do follow me on twitter! @nora_dy lets spazz about minmin couple loveeeee! :)

exactly!!! there is something going on there with them.. i just know it.. im not being bias but the evidence and all is there! kekekeke...

and look at the screencaps you posted! minho is sooo into her! maybe he is thinking 'damn, min young looked like a godness in white!' :lol:

Guest MC_Lee

@leslie

I LOVE how Ys is checking nana out when they are drenced in the rain.. and his response is so cute! 'please cover yourself, my eyes is contaminated due to your bad figure or something' like that.. hahahaha.. he is SO checking her out! lols..

@julie

Hey, do follow me on twitter! @nora_dy lets spazz about minmin couple loveeeee! :)

exactly!!! there is something going on there with them.. i just know it.. im not being bias but the evidence and all is there! kekekeke...

and look at the screencaps you posted! minho is sooo into her! maybe he is thinking 'damn, min young looked like a godness in white!' :lol:

followed you @nora! please follow back.

happy 10 pages!!! so proud of how this thread is growing!

*Memories

tumblr_lotkooYlMw1qzk9q8o1_500.png

btw I've come to a decision based on your votes, on re-designing the front page of this thread. if anyone is good at graphics can you guys please make some poster for our thread? with text saying official minmin couple thread at soompi, or something like that? we can also have a poster tht describes what MinMin is and how it got started.

what do you guys think?

Guest juliez123

@leslie

@julie

followed you nora! lol i know hahahaha i hope we get more bts from oversea promotions and dvd bts

i miss spazzing w/ you guys.huhu i have so many things to do lately specially for Bigbang anniv project.. *sigh*

next week im not even sure if i can watch it live because id be out of town for  a trip.aigoooooo

i miss our couple so much!

precious moments ♥

tumblr_loucdpkw9q1qaay43o1_500.gif

tumblr_lou9htd6jp1qzk9q8o1_500.png

omo what pervy eyes you have Yunsung! heh

tumblr_lou7cpa5zV1qal0zgo1_r1_400.gif

seriously, Minho....you so have to date this chic

tumblr_lou0cwOqK91qc48jco1_500.jpg

Guest juliez123

good morning everyone!

I just read the article from PMY's thread regarding the OSTs. wow i am so annoyed with that situation. i dont want to point fingers but wowww, how old are we again? as fans of idols/stars..im sure stars would not appreciate that you're targeting their costars. >< wow i feel so bad for PMY. sigh sigh netizens. i just dont understand.

on the other note, can't believe 19 & 20 are this week! i hope we get good scenes!

Guest MC_Lee

good morning everyone!

I just read the article from PMY's thread regarding the OSTs. wow i am so annoyed with that situation. i dont want to point fingers but wowww, how old are we again? as fans of idols/stars..im sure stars would not appreciate that you're targeting their costars. >< wow i feel so bad for PMY. sigh sigh netizens. i just dont understand.

on the other note, can't believe 19 & 20 are this week! i hope we get good scenes!

I agree. I think the netizens seem to forget that she is the 2nd main character in the show. This is just ridiculous even the CH team thought so too from their statement. Let's hope 19 and 20 will satisfy our MINMIn craze :rolleyes:

Guest Jan-Di-Seta

I agree. I think the netizens seem to forget that she is the 2nd main character in the show. This is just ridiculous even the CH team thought so too from their statement. Let's hope 19 and 20 will satisfy our MINMIn craze :rolleyes:

You talk about what article? I didn't see, can you pass me the links of the article please? I really want to see ^^

Guest nora_dy

@MC Lee ; @Julie

Hey dear! followed you guys back! so excited to spazz abt minmin love with you guys! hehehehe.. :)

anyways julie, what article are you talking abt again? mind to share us the link? i dont get it why is everyone hating on pmy?

i do hope we get more minmin scenese and pleaseee a KISS! I WANT A KISS AGAIN!!!

Guest sweety86_ph

hi! i've been lurking here for a while and just wanted to thank everyone for putting up this wonderful thread. the minmin couple's the best.

i was watching the ep9 kiss BTS again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YZdZhRlpO8&playnext=1&list=PLC10275B41C95C5FD) and i remember someone said previously that PMY seemed to kiss LMH back. yeah, i think she did. but, not as enthusiastically as LMH's open-mouth kiss ;) damn, that guy is such a hot kisser. i wonder where he got his training from...SYJ did say that LMH is a good kisser (http://iloveohkpop.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/lee-minho-is-a-good-kisser-son-yejin-confirms/). PMY is sooo lucky! and i'm sure LMH put those kissing skills to good use when he kissed her for ep 9 :)

i haven't seen the PT kiss BTS (the one where LMH says game over and grabs SYJ then practically devours her). i wonder if he was as comfy with SYJ as he was with PMY. i read in one of his interviews that he was most comfy with SYJ and lee min jung (who played his bride-to-be in BOF). but, i'm sure his chemistry with PMY surpasses them all - IMO, that is. :D

Guest juliez123

hi! i've been lurking here for a while and just wanted to thank everyone for putting up this wonderful thread. the minmin couple's the best.

i was watching the ep9 kiss BTS again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YZdZhRlpO8&playnext=1&list=PLC10275B41C95C5FD) and i remember someone said previously that PMY seemed to kiss LMH back. yeah, i think she did. but, not as enthusiastically as LMH's open-mouth kiss ;) damn, that guy is such a hot kisser. i wonder where he got his training from...SYJ did say that LMH is a good kisser (http://iloveohkpop.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/lee-minho-is-a-good-kisser-son-yejin-confirms/). PMY is sooo lucky! and i'm sure LMH put those kissing skills to good use when he kissed her for ep 9 :)

i haven't seen the PT kiss BTS (the one where LMH says game over and grabs SYJ then practically devours her). i wonder if he was as comfy with SYJ as he was with PMY. i read in one of his interviews that he was most comfy with SYJ and lee min jung (who played his bride-to-be in BOF). but, i'm sure his chemistry with PMY surpasses them all - IMO, that is. :D

Hi sweety! welcome to the thread! so glad we have more minmin'ers out here. haha or shippers. but yeah!! the bts kiss scene wa so hot and whats hotter is he records it in his mini camcorder lol and they probably watched it together. LOL haha. yeah everytime i put it HD of the kiss, i keep thinking PMY kisses back, which she does BUT NOT as intense as he does. boo, too bad his kissing skills are only put to use once in this drama. whyyyy. =( sbs is so lame haha.

really, he said that? lol i like lee min jung haha. oooh im surprised he didn't say GHS. but yeah, his chemistry w/ pmy is undeniable. when i first saw them on screen i seriously was like so intrigued by their hot chemistry. it like blows up my screen >< plus they are so pretty looking together. haha i remember when i saw the scene where PMy is at his house trying to cook ramen and wearing his shirt..and he was gawking at her..that whole ep plus the almost kiss scene..i had like goosebumps and was spazzing at 6am in teh morning (USA time when it broadcast) omggg they were so cute!! even their awkward silence is hot lol

Guest minany

Hi, sweety. Welcome to this thread! ^_^

haha, a fan said that MinHo and MinYoung cannot be a real couple because Minyoung has boyfriend which is a manager working for Sidus Ent. This fan also told that he/she saw som pics that MinYoung and this boyfriend in Bali, but Minyoung deleted them.

If it's true, I wonder why Minyoung left Sidus Ent and joined King Kong Ent. MinYoung is warm & friendly girl, and she always has good relationship with colleagues in the same company, therefore, I think pics that this fan saw cannot prove that she and a manager are dating.

I think it's so great if Minho and Minyoung become a real couple because they match perfectly. But I'm also afraid that she will be attacked by Minho's fans. They should secretly date hehe

Guest sweety86_ph

hey, minany and julie! thanks so much for the warm welcome :)

totally agree with you on everything. these two have perfect chemistry and they look perfect together. he's her ideal guy (coz she wants a tall guy who can wrap his arms around her, right?) and she's his ideal girl (coz he likes petite girls, with porcelain skin and whom he can have profound conversations with - which he obviously has a lot of with PMY as we can see from the BTS pics and videos). and isn't it just such a happy coincidence that PMY is friends with LMH's closest friends, kim bum and jung il woo? that gives me hope that they will definitely stay in touch even after CH is through. and, who knows? they could become a real couple given enough time and a whole lot more of skinship - whether on or off screen :D

as for the rumors about her manager bf from sidus, it could be true, right? and the reason why she switched agencies might be because she broke up with that BF and felt it would be awkward to work with him after their break up. either way, it really doesn't matter anymore. whether or not she ends up with LMH, i'll still be happy for her - as long as they stay close, that is. i hope to see them in another project together after CH. i expect that they'll have to work together again someday, hopefully in some movie or another series. 

by the way, did you know that compagna and trugen are brands of the same umbrella company? http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyProfile?rpc=66&symbol=014990.KS another coincidence? or are the fates conspiring to put these two together? ;)

Guest minany

@sweety: hehe...yes, I agree with u. Whether the rumor is true or not, it doesn't matter ^_^...Keep believing 

This is BTS of ep 18 City hunter- BTS ep 18 

Minyoung is really nice when she massaged the staff. And our MinMin moments...wowww so cute. They always sit together, joke and have fun. Love their smiles so much ^^

Guest kdrama_lovers2011

aw, i can't view the BTS  :(

is there a youtube link? :D 

YOUTUBE LINK

first time to post here!   I love MINMIN COUPLE too!  Happy viewing.  Watch the 0:35 is that PMY toasting with LMH with a bottle of energy drink? not sure...wub.gif

Guest .M_M.aDiK

tnx guyz f0r the BTS videoz :), this is why i like more the bts than they actually drama coz they are always together :lol: even though it's not their scenes together..... 

YOUTUBE LINK

first time to post here!   I love MINMIN COUPLE too!  Happy viewing.  Watch the 0:35 is that PMY toasting with LMH with a batle of energy drink? not sure...*quoted image*

i heard it (like toasting two bottles together), but its quite hard to tell coz you know there is a lot of bottles out there but you can see that PMY and LMH look at each other before that sound etc... w00t.gif

Archived