leslie_lei

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juliez123

Julie Thanks for the links

I have here the same videos but for YOUTUBE

110720 CITY HUNTER BTS

ooh great! i want to screencap them but iono how to do it on mac ...haha you guys all have to watch the egg throwing bts..PLEASE WATCH IT. OMGAAAHHHHH

thanks for youtube! i like that better haha

tumblr_lombl6BZ8n1qb567lo3_250.png

tumblr_lombl6BZ8n1qb567lo1_500.png

tumblr_lombl6BZ8n1qb567lo4_500.png

like what leslie said, we need a GIF for this..words can't describe how happy my shipper heart is right now. lol

ooh great! i want to screencap them but iono how to do it on mac ...haha you guys all have to watch the egg throwing bts..PLEASE WATCH IT. OMGAAAHHHHH

thanks for youtube! i like that better haha

I just watched it..specially part 2 video.OMFG if that's not the look of LOVE i dunno what it is.wahahha The stare MINHO was giving MINYOUNG is killing me. The boy's clearly worried for his lady love. GOSH i am delusional and I dont care.KYAAA and the scene in the hospital so effin cute!

Guest nora_dy

hey guys! im a newbie here.. im in love with these minmin coupling ever since i watched city hunter! yikessss! :)

thank you so much for sharing all the great images of minmin LOVEEEE! :wub:

anyways, anybody know how watch it streaming for the drama? kekeke...

Guest MC_Lee

Poor MY has no choice but to wear really high heels...and even then she still needs her board! He's just so much taller than her, which is rather cute. =)

Gah is she wearing Louboutins at the press conference? I love her heels!

Her heels are gorgeous. I'd wear them in a heartbeat!

@leslie: unnie ah, thank u for ur BTS pics ^^....the last pic (with fans) is really cute because MinMin have the same gesture...They're really a couple hahha.

Have u read news about Minyoung becomes an object of hatred of Lee Min Ho's fans due to OST covers? In my opinion, Minho's fan is so sensitive...Hope this will not affect MinMin's relationship...Poor Minyoung T_T

@juliez123 @coconutttp: I'll follow both of u...My account is @tiffpham. Nice to meet u ^_^

I started following you guys. Please feel free to follow me @RealMCLee

As for the stare Min ho was giving her, you can definetly tell that they are flirting. Hehe he almost made me melt, that stare was so deep.

Guest juliez123

so this episode..there was only one scene for minmin but judging from preview..theres gonna be more! oh man i wander how they're gonna end everything in the next 3 eps. >< they haven't killed #4 yet..

@MC_Lee @tiffpham i just followed you guys on twitter

welcome @nora_dy! yeah! more ppl we can spazz about minmin together hehe

i still replay that video, total flirting right? haha

Guest coconuttpp

282626_245400968818609_113234875368553_890098_7920987_n.jpg

지금은 촬영중. 어떤 촬영인지 궁금하시죠? ㅋ. 시티헌터 팀 모두 마지막까지 파이팅 하고 있습니다. 여러분도 더운날씨 힘 내세요!! I'm shooting city hunter. ^^ Have a good...

From SOFTY's recap

N is passed out from drinking. she asks him to take N home. Y carries N home across the bridge – all the way to her bed. Y says looking at her: what made you drink? was it cuz of me?i’m like a dummy huh? I told you to let me go-but I cant stand it-  i cant send you to some other guy but I cant be by your side either. N- dont be hurt.
Guest .M_M.aDiK

the way min ho stares at min young is definitely something wub.gif

and the way they both smiles in the bts the part 2 (egg) is something fishy phew.giflol i think that they even have a kind of sense that like even lee min ho walking forward (front) and min young still there, they can still smiles at the same time :) there is really something that we didn't know. :) hahaha

Guest juliez123

ooh thanks leslie! for the recap..awww that is actually nice that he admits it. =) can't wait for ep 18 now! i wonder if we can get a surprise under the water..kiss or like he kisses her so she has oxygen haha. you know that type of CPR kiss LOL. *delusional mind*

thanks coconut!! he's so gorgeous ..beautifullll, im gonna miss seeing him on screen every wed-thursday =(

Guest coconuttpp

ooh thanks leslie! for the recap..awww that is actually nice that he admits it. =) can't wait for ep 18 now! i wonder if we can get a surprise under the water..kiss or like he kisses her so she has oxygen haha. you know that type of CPR kiss LOL. *delusional mind*

thanks coconut!! he's so gorgeous ..beautifullll, im gonna miss seeing him on screen every wed-thursday =(

Yepp Me too I must missing them of alltears.giftears.gif Hope they will have some work together as soon !!

Guest juliez123

the way min ho stares at min young is definitely something *quoted image*

and the way they both smiles in the bts the part 2 (egg) is something fishy *quoted image*lol i think that they even have a kind of sense that like even lee min ho walking forward (front) and min young still there, they can still smiles at the same time :) there is really something that we didn't know. :) hahaha

i know! i was rewatching it again today after today's episode..and i must say! Lol those eyes can't lie! its totally adorable in a sense that he's smitten with her..she's so tough and brave too! i really admire her for that for not whining or anything. hahah i notice that he stands there by the door and when the guy talks to pmy he joins the convo even though he was getting his touch up done. and pmy doesn't even look at him when he stares at her. LOL. *swoon* i need to have a moment..

Guest MC_Lee

Still haven't watched ep 17 waiting for vikki and its eng sub.

But what I've seen from BTS =, they're just adorable together.

HE stares at her so lovingly and i think that she's so shy, she can't help but not look at him.

So adorable. :wub:

tumblr_lo24zqbmch1ql065ro1_500.gif

"Min Ho: I know she likes me.

btw is anyone else having issues changing their twitter profile pic, or is it just me?

Archived