★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

Guest coconuttpp

Thanks for make this thread for us!!

So glad Park Min Young enjoy this drama but in BTS cith hunter must have LMH and PMY laugh or smile each together always, maybe factor that PMY enjoy!!! and I think LMH most enjoy this drama too coz he's got great smile always. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

And happy they're support with each other too.wub.gifwub.gif LMH support PMY for Cat Movie

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MC_Lee

:wub: Future Married Life of Nana + Yun Seong [Preview.] :wub:

Occasional Moments of Passion in the Bedroom..

user_369523_user_369523_1309449676____.E12.110630.H264.720p.HDTV-QOOK.avi_001328560.jpg

Social networking at home

user_369523_user_369523_1309449676____.E12.110630.H264.720p.HDTV-QOOK.avi_001488653.jpg

Yun Seong: Nana better not be emailing that Prosecutor...

Playing Hide and Go Seek

user_369523_user_369523_1309449676____.E12.110630.H264.720p.HDTV-QOOK.avi_001766197.jpg

Exchaning Gifts

user_369523_user_369523_1309451406____.E12.110630.H264.720p.HDTV-QOOK.avi_002404602.jpg

Personal Grooming

user_369523_user_369523_1309451406____.E12.110630.H264.720p.HDTV-QOOK.avi_002487084.jpg

Shopping & Trying Food From Ahjumma's@ the Supermarket.

city12-00421.jpg

Credits: viki.com + it's subbers for screencaps.

Guest karenes

Gah, 4 more days until the next episode comes out D: and 5 more days till the eng subs come out, blehh. like everyone else, I'm so curious to see what will happen ^&

:wub: Future Married Life of Nana + Yun Seong [Preview.] :wub:

Occasional Moments of Passion in the Bedroom..

Social networking at home

Playing Hide and Go Seek

Exchaning Gifts

Personal Grooming

Shopping & Trying Food From Ahjumma's@ the Supermarket.

OH. MY. GOSH. :w00t:This is like best post for the MinMin couple, MC_Lee. Way to go! HAHAAH I loveeeddd :wub:your "preview", so cute and creative for the couple!

omg MC Lee i love your caps!!!!! hahaha...finally i was trying to find this thread but couldnt.lololol

This OTP needs more LOVE..so yeah I'll spam..hehe

BTS SKINSHIP!!!! weeee

2ptzalv.jpg

2s023wz.jpg

tumblr_lnv94gebSD1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

They two have been eyeing each other!

tumblr_lnv2mbqJh41qd73io.jpg

one cant discount the history they have! haha

tumblr_lnv96aJeZp1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnsh73oNmL1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

2prgv3m.jpg

Guest vivaciousvixen

Waahhh can't wait for episode 13. :wub: I'm hoping that YS will be NN's knight-in-shining-armor once again.

I love love love this couple. They're my 2nd favorite couple (next to the SoEul couple). ;)

tumblr_lnxcgcX1eJ1qb567lo1_500.jpg

freakin cute BTS:

tumblr_lnxhifVHgR1qasmyno1_500.gif

tumblr_lnx9aehxh31qal0zgo1_r1_500.gif

Trans for the scene above by Joonni:

Here's the translation for the scene inside YS's bedroom.

NN: Let's talk.

YS: Do you only think about yourself? Should it be okay only for you? How can I not do anything when you are in danger?

NN: For you, everyday is a war, every moment is painful. When I know this so well, how can I lean on you? How can I ask you to protect me too? I'm going to be a person whom you can lean on. I'm going to become stronger so I can protect you.

YS; What do you have to eat to become as courageous as you?

NN: You thought, "This girl is awesome," didn't you?

YS: What?

NN: Right now you're thinking, "I sure can pick a girl," didn't you? (TN: The part in the gif when she steps closer)

YS: Forget it. If you're done talking, get out. What kind of girl enters a man's room so easily. And, if you say something like that again, I won't leave you alone (TN: yes, please, don't leave her alone. Make out like no tomorrow  :w00t:  )

NN: Stop being angry. It embarrasses a person.

tumblr_lnxdxeEs9u1qbxx00o1_r1_500.gif

Guest Polkafroot

dayummmmm i love this couple alot! i love city hunter. The only drama I'm currently going crazy over. To think that they acted as a couple in a preivous drama before~~~~ hehe :D

Guest goosegirl

I wonder why there is little people on here, I really like this couple :wub:I think they have amazing chemistry together and hope to see more of. Really can't wait for next week episode, don't know what I'll do when city hunter end! Thanks for all the picts and BTs guys.

Guest MC_Lee

I wonder why there is little people on here, I really like this couple :wub:I think they have amazing chemistry together and hope to see more of. Really can't wait for next week episode, don't know what I'll do when city hunter end! Thanks for all the picts and BTs guys.

Welcome goosegirl.

MinMin couple is amazing yes, but you are right not too many people in this thread.

maybe we need to advertize it more? what do you guys think?

This couple is just daebak!!! Please date in real life guys!! hahaha...and like everyone had noticed, they always smile in BTS and makings...and Min Ho's smile somehow gives some "unusual" vibes if you know what i mean...hahaha...I love watching BTS and BTS pics cause this just shows how comfortable and close are they with each other..

And kinda agree that though Min Young is older than Min Ho, it looks like Min Ho treats her as younger than him...hahaha..^_^

MinMin couple for the best couple award!!! :wub:

Welcome goosegirl.

MinMin couple is amazing yes, but you are right not too many people in this thread.

maybe we need to advertize it more? what do you guys think?

haha true only a few are visiting this thread. So sad. XDDD i mean i thought there are a lot of people shipping these two..oh well.LOL

Let me share this epic fanfic LOL shared by DRAMAOK [MINMIN kissing saga]

tumblr_lo2hhgNw6q1qbuyaxo1_500.jpg

Guest goosegirl

This couple is just daebak!!! Please date in real life guys!! hahaha...and like everyone had noticed, they always smile in BTS and makings...and Min Ho's smile somehow gives some "unusual" vibes if you know what i mean...hahaha...I love watching BTS and BTS pics cause this just shows how comfortable and close are they with each other..

And kinda agree that though Min Young is older than Min Ho, it looks like Min Ho treats her as younger than him...hahaha..^_^

MinMin couple for the best couple award!!! :wub:

Hehe, I am also guilty I want them to date in real life too! They have amazing chemistry and it just too lovely to be over soon. I really hope they will win the couple award too, I think they are the best couple this year! :wub:

@MC_Lee thanks for making this thread it really nice being part of this ship. I hope there are more people shipping this couple because they are great together. :wub:

Oh i want to jump in w/ the discussion and because i only have limited area to pour my love for this couple LOL. Anyhow yes i also want them to date in real life because their chemistry is just over the top. I love how they are comfortable with each other on the set and that's because theyve worked together in the past CF and drama I am Sam. To be honest i want CH to have another season because i couldnt get enough of our MINMIN *sigh*

Here's another LULZY short story by the DRAMAOK about our M&M couple in the land of MinMin.... enjoy! [READ HERE]

Guest yellow_mellow

Finally visiting M&M couple thread :D :D :D

Hope both of them will get along each other and become a tru couple in the future

LMH is surely suitable for PMY, she's the ideal girl for LMH right :wub: :wub: :wub:

there's no need to build chemistry between both of them in fact they already have those kind of chemistry hahhaha

i'm sure many fans out there who wants to make them into a real couple

Guest .M_M.aDiK

D*amn, i so much love this couple ^_^  i mean this is the only reason why im watching city hunter even though i like action (ch is good but the couple is more interesting and really have more chemistry that's why :D)  .... i hope after city hunter they have another one even though it's impossible im still hoping... :D 

(PS)/or i becoming more happier if they starting dating in real life hahahahaha  

Archived