★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

tks to you, julie,

i want to start hunting for IAS vids now, where the history of minmin begins :phew:

coconuttpp...tks for the BTS caps.

hare looks like PMY's little sister, tagging the minmin couple along on a date! lol

this thread is moving and i love it!

to leslie, MC and fellow minmin fans..hwaiting!

besides the bed scene...i shall also awaits the nana dance clip! ^_^

pdnim owes us this!

nothing much to share but this..

201n.png

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@julie: they love to play ROCK and PAPER on BTS lol i wonder why? but they look awfully cute together...just like kids. I dont know what's the 'scandal' between GHS and LMH what was it about? as for YC and MINYOUNG looool everyone knows its not true though shippers wished it was. I did wish it was true during the height of my SKKS madness.lmao. My ninja skills are limited to Gdragon lmaoooo so i cant verify certain info about MINMIN. A lot of REAL LIFE couple dont make so much noise like Eugene and her Hubby to be. They together on a drama and now theyre getting married. I wish MINMIN is like that haha but as you have said Minho's a ladies man and Minyoung's just too happy with everyone she's worked w/ that its so hard to know the real score. But for now Im happy w/ how things are w/MINMIN ♥♥♥ they make me happy everytime they are on screen and Im kinda having a withdrawal syndrome because CH will end soon.huhuhu

Hi emerald snow and jnj

I want the dancing scene as well...grrr i wonder why they cut it.XDD

I want this to happen.lmao

tumblr_lokuryVnOf1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lokw8jclQc1qf4qe3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lokv05TnVU1qf4qe3o2_500.gif

newly weds!

tumblr_lokk6dnP7u1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

the LOOK

tumblr_lokjy0ahEO1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lokkbxUCAU1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

Guest coconuttpp

@leslie_lei @juliez123 

About MinMin I think they have some thing specials in them relation for sure. Over normal friends!! 

Coz on screen and off screen they will have eye contact with each other and they will looking and walk to talk with each other always.rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

So MinSun at NG or BTS, I search for watch but I found MinHo awkward and uncomfortable with her. dry.gifdry.gif Minsun shippers told they still contact will each other but I think they keep in touch like co-worker or seniority only nothing specially. They told on Hyesun's birthday last year Minho gave a puppy for her, but I think normal friend do it too. 

And the last one I don't like they want Minyoung to died in the end coz MinHo will come back to HyeSun, I think this opinion is stupid. 

I will cheerful and enjoyed with MinMin couple!!!wub.gifwub.gif

Guest juliez123

@leslie_lei @juliez123 

About MinMin I think they have some thing specials in them relation for sure. Over normal friends!! 

Coz on screen and off screen they will have eye contact with each other and they will looking and walk to talk with each other always.*quoted image**quoted image*

So MinSun at NG or BTS, I search for watch but I found MinHo awkward and uncomfortable with her. *quoted image**quoted image* Minsun shippers told they still contact will each other but I think they keep in touch like co-worker or seniority only nothing specially. They told on Hyesun's birthday last year Minho gave a puppy for her, but I think normal friend do it too. 

And the last one I don't like they want Minyoung to died in the end coz MinHo will come back to HyeSun, I think this opinion is stupid. 

I will cheerful and enjoyed with MinMin couple!!!*quoted image**quoted image*

hey @coconuttpp,

whoa that's so mean haha and crazy to kill NN/PMY in the end. haha oh well. I remember lots of reporters would ask if LMH likes GHS and he said no. haha and he's a straight forward person (very frank personality and honest) so i don't think he would lie. I agree that its more like noona-younger brother relationship. haha fans are just feeling threatened. But, LMH is a very very friendly guy. =)

same here about the way they look at each other on and off screen! totally true!! sometimes i secretly wish they are dating for awhile lol haha after the drama just reveals it

@leslie_lie

haha yeah on how real couples are subtle and don't let anyone know til someone finds out. i rmeember ppl started talking about choi ji woo and lee jin wook (both were in that airport show, AIR?) anyways they were "dating". i know yeah eugene and her guy which is really cute. Kim Jung eun and that guy in Lovers dated after LOVERS. haha so theres still hope =P i wander after this movie, would they go promoting together overseas like You're Beautiful or like BOF. haha cuz that would be cool!

@jnj

you're welcome! you should try dramacrazy.net or mysoju.com for episodes. but it sucks that they weren't together. haha

Guest felachan

Annyeoong^^i'm newbie here hehe omoo i love this forum,let's keep support our minmin couple :)

@leslie_lei hello there!im from @MinMinCoupleIND and fyeahminmincoule.tumblr.com ^^ i just following you here,mind to follow me back?thank you ^^

Img313874726.jpg

Just came across these pictures in CH Baidu that came along with a news article which reported the great chemistry between our MinMin couple.

This reinforced the fact that they are THE BEST ON-SCREEN Couple at the moment.

I must say, their way they smile are just too similar.

I never come across one on-screen couple that likes to smile and laugh so much. I used to think that LMH was quite reserved, guess I was wrong.

Really enjoyed seeing them working together!

Oh no, I'm so going to miss them!!

Guest felachan

everyone let's follow twitter : @minmincoupleind and tumblr : http://fyeahminmincouple.tumblr.com thankyouuu ^^

Guest juliez123

*quoted image*

Just came across these pictures in CH Baidu that came along with a news article which reported the great chemistry between our MinMin couple.

I never come across one on-screen couple that likes to smile and laugh so much. I used to think that LMH was quite reserved, guess I was wrong.

hey autumn! thats such a cute picture!! you're right! i've never seen them smile and laugh thissss much. haha its so cute!! i love the way he laughs. =P thanks for sharing!! i can't wait for tomorrow! theres still hope!!

旁白:5年前 两人一起拍广告认识

(李敏镐和朴敏英的青涩模样)

Lee Min Ho & PMY met 5 years ago through a CF

旁白:那么 朴敏英对李敏镐的第一印象如何呢

(当时俩人相互的第一印象)

The guy asks LMH & PMY's first impressions of each other

敏英:那时候有点……

PMY: At that time it was a little...

敏镐:那时候怎么了

LMH: what about that time?

敏英:那时候有点……嗯……长的挺帅的男孩

PMY: At that time..ah..he was quite a handsome young boy (i think she might mean a cocky hot guy?)

敏镐:不是那样的吧!

LMH: It's not like that!

敏英:稍微有点儿……

没有啦~那时候也是觉得长的真好看真帅

年轻嘛 很偏男孩子的感觉

过了5年 这样通过合作再次相聚

不管是外在还是内在都越来越有男子气了

拍摄的时候也完全没有不方便的地方

在他的帮助下认真进行拍摄

PMY: Yes, it was alittle bit like that...

but of course not, at that time..he was quite good looking and handsome

But after 5 years and coming back together to meet again in this drama

regardless whether his outward and inner appearance, he became more manly (manly charms) after 5 years

While shooting, there was nothing that was different about him in his personality/attitude

with his help in shooting the drama, we were able to do scenes professionally/seriously

记者:敏镐你觉得呢

(李敏镐觉得朴敏英如何?)

the guy then asks LMH for his impression of PMY "what do you think then LMH?"

敏镐:我当时也觉得她就是小女孩

现在变成女人了

内在越发女性化

(调皮的李敏镐仿照朴敏英回答)

LMH: I also thought at that time she was just a young girl but now has become a lady/woman and more feminine

(the commentator also remarks where LMH teases/mocks PMY's answer to him by saying she has become more feminine/womanly)

敏镐:其实那时候因为不太熟 所以也不清楚彼此的性格

她长的有点公主化 所以当时觉得她肯定有点小脾气

其实跟看起来不同 很随性很爽朗

平时相处的很轻松愉快

非常融洽

(与公主般外貌相反的随性性格)

LMH : However, in the past because we weren't close, we were not able to know each others personality

The way she talked and presented herself was a bit like a princess attitude and felt that she must have a bit of a hot temper

But, as getting to know her better, her personality doesn't match what i initially thought of her, she's very easy going and bright,cheery person

And we get along very well and am happy and comfortalbe when working together

(Then the commentator says the perception of her princess attitude is nothing like her real personality)

i got this from the chinese forum, someone translated it to chinese so i'll just help translate it in english. (might miss some words). i'll post the link to the video..its cute. she laughs when he asks why she said 'at that time..it was a little.." he goes "alittle what?" haha

Guest MC_Lee

Happy 5 Page Thread and 9,199 thread views!!!

Hello and welcome to all the new members!! I would love to single all of you out, but there are too many of you guys now, to be mentioned!!!!

tumblr_lokg3cJmRJ1qb567lo1_400.jpg?.jpg

I am so proud and happy that there are so many active members of this thread and supporters of our MInMIn couple. I honestly have to say that seeing all the BTS clips and pics of MinMin couple, has proven to me that they are great friends. I'm glad that they are both comfortable together, and that is what's most important in a relationship. Also did you guys notice that Min Ho's "ideal gf" perfectly suits Min Young? petite, pale skin, small, etc?? hehe. just wanted to point that out.

tumblr_ln8po1O7CX1qzbhkf.gif

This thread gives me so much JOY! and i love that people are active already..keke

BTW MinMin shippers I have to talked to other mods and just to prevent SHIPPING WARS(lol) lets just prevent talking about other 'ship'. I honestly dont want to deal with another drama and id like to prevent one from happening because they might take our 'constructive criticism' as bashing. keke.

Newlyweds. :wub: I hope it happens in real life. LOL!

From what episode was the 2nd pic. I felt like i missed it.

haha you know what, when I saw that photo i felt like i missed that part.LOLOL. Maybe i wasnt so fast.

'

@leslie_lei @juliez123 

Coz on screen and off screen they will have eye contact with each other and they will looking and walk to talk with each other always.*quoted image**quoted image*

I will cheerful and enjoyed with MinMin couple!!!*quoted image**quoted image*

Im delusioning with you!!!  haha yeah i kinda feel that there's something special but i dont want to expect a lot because OMG I wouldnt stop shipping them.LOL Yeah i know i dont sound sane right now but damn the possibilities of their 'special relationship' off screen really gets to me.LOL. Oh and if PD will kill NANA omg i dont know what to do probably would cry because of the tragedy!

@leslie_lie

haha yeah on how real couples are subtle and don't let anyone know til someone finds out. i rmeember ppl started talking about choi ji woo and lee jin wook (both were in that airport show, AIR?) anyways they were "dating". i know yeah eugene and her guy which is really cute. Kim Jung eun and that guy in Lovers dated after LOVERS. haha so theres still hope =P i wander after this movie, would they go promoting together overseas like You're Beautiful or like BOF. haha cuz that would be cool!

Exactly, i mean like Eugene and Hubby i did love their chemistry but never did i assume that they were dating in real life. Yep like Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jin Wook as well haha..its funny at times that we get to know people dated after the news of their BREAK UP which is kinda lame. Do you read CHINESE?omg in Baidu they have tons of MINMIN fanfic looool i so would like to read and a friend said that if she has the time she'll translate it for me HAHA.  I want them to do another series..hopefully a sequel for CH but knowing Korean dramas its rare that ACTORS get to be cast again for a second time on a TV series if it happens well its gonna take a long time.

Annyeoong^^i'm newbie here hehe omoo i love this forum,let's keep support our minmin couple :)

@leslie_lei hello there!im from @MinMinCoupleIND and fyeahminmincoule.tumblr.com ^^ i just following you here,mind to follow me back?thank you ^^

WELCOME!!!!!! thanks for joining. I have already followed MinMincouple tumblr as well as twitter. hope you'd be active here..

*quoted image*

I AM VOTING FOR THEM!!!!!!! omg they must win this..but im thinking DokkoJin and his partner on BEST LOVE will have lots of votes too.haha

i got this from the chinese forum, someone translated it to chinese so i'll just help translate it in english. (might miss some words). i'll post the link to the video..its cute. she laughs when he asks why she said 'at that time..it was a little.." he goes "alittle what?" haha

THANKS SO MUCH for the trans!!! i remembered reading on TUMBLR that during HIGH KICK Minyoung said that her Ideal MAN is somehow who's tall.haha. Oh so Minho thought that MY has this PRINCESS ATTITUDE?lololol well they were all pretty young at that time and obviously MINYOUNG's not a diva.

Happy 5 Page Thread and 9,199 thread views!!!

Hello and welcome to all the new members!! I would love to single all of you out, but there are too many of you guys now, to be  mentioned!!!!

*quoted image*

I am so proud and happy that there are so many active members of this thread and supporters of our MInMIn couple. I honestly have to say that seeing all the BTS clips and pics of MinMin couple, has proven to me that they are great friends. I'm glad that they are both comfortable together, and that is what's most important in a relationship. Also did you guys notice that Min Ho's "ideal gf" perfectly suits Min Young? petite, pale skin, small, etc?? hehe. just wanted to point that out.

*quoted image*

YEY MC!!!! lots of love for our MINMIN couple im so loving it.   Minyoung also described her Ideal man as someone who's tall.HAHAHA omg i can go on forever spazzing about these two. And here are some BTS!

tumblr_lom2diaorU1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lom2biETwb1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lom2fdsAX61qf4qe3o1_500.gif

also I want to share this FUNNY post from DRAMAOK:

Prosecutor Kim Young Joo of Seoul District Special Task Force, really needs to indict Nana and Yoonsung for these charges:

1. looking too hot together

2. failure to put the hotness into work.

3. not good enough kiss.

4. failure to carry out the sofa kiss as expected by the world.

5. failure to thrust for real.

6. failure to make out after putting bandaid on each other.

7. general civic irresponsibily, in various failures listed above.

the sentence: jailtime @ Nana's house or Yoonsung's house. for 3 years. and a HD camera on. (how about skype)

must make-out nonstop, except to eat and poop.

also, need to shower together too, for the security of the nation.

---

thx for the gift! the way Yoonsung looks at Nana.. should be enough to impregnate her w/ triplets.

for those who havent seen the PREVIEW for episode 17:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlfvLSdpK9Y&feature=player_embedded

"Yoon Sung: Kim Nana, don’t be HURT."

Guest juliez123

I just saw the preview guys..and can i just say that..the ending scene..where he carries her to bed (theoretically)..can it be a full blown make out scene?!? ...in bed pleasee pd-nim Pleeasseee. lol im so deprived as a devoted shipper/fan of these 2. haha omg i hope netizens wrote comments on SBS board about more kiss scenes >< or am i the only one?! lol

anyways, yeah leslie! i do read chinese, but over the years have gotten worse since i'm not around my parents or friends as much. haha but yeah =) and i can speak it. how about you? and yea i think diva is the better term for the 'princess' attitude.

thanks MC_LEE for the welcome message and you're right haha she fits his criteria to the T. i want another drama too but it seems unlikely or for awhile..a CF would be nice..kinda like how alot of popular tv couples do. You know what, i thought SBS awards have multiple couples get awards..i remember last year secret garden got it and so did some other couple, so best love and city hunter must be top contenders.

you guys are all so awesome, and yeah no shipper war. haha i love everybody. just have peace in the forum =)

im planning to watch it live tomorrow morning ahh hope to see you guys on board haha =)

thanks for all the links! omg did you guys see the bts pictures?! so cute..now im waiting for the videos

I just saw the preview guys..and can i just say that..the ending scene..where he carries her to bed (theoretically)..can it be a full blown make out scene?!? ...in bed pleasee pd-nim Pleeasseee. lol im so deprived as a devoted shipper/fan of these 2. haha omg i hope netizens wrote comments on SBS board about more kiss scenes >< or am i the only one?! lol

anyways, yeah leslie! i do read chinese, but over the years have gotten worse since i'm not around my parents or friends as much. haha but yeah =) and i can speak it. how about you?  and yea i think diva is the better term for the 'princess' attitude.

I plan to watch it live too! i have twitter leslielei if you can add me then lezz spazz! haha same goes to all MINMIN shippers.

I cant read ChineseXDDD but i have a friend who does so she gets to translate the weibo and baidu stuff. OMG yeah I LOVE KISS SCENES lmaooo and the bed part on the PREVIEW almost gave me a heart attack.lmao so dramatic but ugh please please. Oh really?? on SBS board fans are saying tha\t?hahah OMG bless them all. I hope PD considers that.

tumblr_lom4fpaFII1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

Guest juliez123

I plan to watch it live too! i have twitter leslielei if you can add me then lezz spazz! haha same goes to all MINMIN shippers.

I cant read ChineseXDDD but i have a friend who does so she gets to translate the weibo and baidu stuff. OMG yeah I LOVE KISS SCENES lmaooo and the bed part on the PREVIEW almost gave me a heart attack.lmao so dramatic but ugh please please. Oh really?? on SBS board fans are saying tha\t?hahah OMG bless them all. I hope PD considers that.

*quoted image*

ooh sorry i meant i hope sbs netizens are saying it haha not sure if they will. what do you think about the ost cover thing. i just read alot of fans are hating on pmy being the center for ost. i think its a bit farfetched and over-the-top..haha

btw i just added you! lol me too..ive replayed kiss scenes like SOOOO MANY TIMES and fullscreened it to the point where my mom thinks im watching something naughty. LOL

btw , my twitter name is meimei1026..and all you guys can add me so we can chat too!

her heels are killer:

htm_20110321102044c000c010-002.JPG

54643784201105181213017260522075859_008.jpg

54643784201105181848171782170374334_001.jpg

Guest minany

@leslie: unnie ah, thank u for ur BTS pics ^^....the last pic (with fans) is really cute because MinMin have the same gesture...They're really a couple hahha.

Have u read news about Minyoung becomes an object of hatred of Lee Min Ho's fans due to OST covers? In my opinion, Minho's fan is so sensitive...Hope this will not affect MinMin's relationship...Poor Minyoung T_T

@juliez123 @coconutttp: I'll follow both of u...My account is @tiffpham. Nice to meet u ^_^

Guys i already followed you all LOL so i hope to chat with you later for the streaming.keke

OMG  i didnt know that MINHO's fans were kinda annoyed that Minyoung's the cover.For goodness sake its not like she decided on that. XDDDD Maybe production wise because the songs are kinda emotional so they represent it with the female lead. XDDD

Sometimes its just too pathetic to have the cover as an 'issue' between fandoms.

Poor MY has no choice but to wear really high heels...and even then she still needs her board!  He's just so much taller than her, which is rather cute.  =)

Gah is she wearing Louboutins at the press conference?  I love her heels!

KILLER HEELS INDEED gah i cant stand on those. XD But yeah Minho's so tall that she really does need to wear those kinds of shoes.

tumblr_lom9jo3ddh1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

Guest juliez123

BTS IS OUT!!

go check out the egg throwing scene..around like 2:10? or something like that..the way LMH looks at PMY. OMFG. i dont even know ..im just spazzing and dying here. so effin' cute and loving. but i felt so bad for pmy being hit in the face..multiple times!!

so i rewatched it, where pmy was talking and like lmh was staring at her.and they ZOOM in on his face. OMG thank you for the fanservice cameraman ..and his expression was like how a guy would care for a girl. )#*$)#*$ GAH. lol gahhhh. but i felt that pmy wasn't looking at him at all haha maybe she was embarrassed? but more of this pleasee

http://loveghs.wordpress.com/2011/07/20/video-110720-city-hunter-making-films/

credit to meow13

Archived