★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

Guest juliez123

hi hope i'm not to late but i love Min Min Couple :)   there so cute together and love watching all the videos i'm really hoping that they

date in a real life so perfect together .:wub:  PMY plus LHM  so perfect ..............:w00t:

Hi sue! welcome to the thread! yeah more shippers! =D they are so cute together! i'm glad more and more people see it haha im surprised this thread isn't speeding thru pages since CH is popular right now. =) the videos especially bts show more than what meet the eye. haha hope you post more! =)

@kdrama_lovers2011 - i will look for the links again and post them for you! i feel like i've seen a dozen of different ones LOL...but i'll find it and i'll show you. its just too adorable to pass out. haha maybe the cast knows? LOL jk.

Many versions:

http://www.jjanglive.com/hompy/mkssuk/157664/3115993

includes press conf, minmin sitting by the chair interview , different

i agree, guys! that's why, if it's true that she was with her manager from sidus, they must've broken up by now since she can flirt so openly with LMH.

don't you think it's strange, though, that there aren't any dating rumors about her and LMH so far? she's been rumored to date her previous co-stars, but they were all plain gossip coz she denied them right away. it's weird how people wouldn't speculate about their closeness...i'm sure we're not alone in shipping the minmin couple, so why the lack of dating rumors? or maybe it's not gossip-worthy since it's true and they want to keep their relationship under wraps? ;)

from the BTS gif's that leslie posted, i'm really gonna miss the minmin couple. i remember the club scene, where she threw LMH down with her judo move. he pretended to be really hurt and she was so worrried, so she asked him if he was alright. then he laughed, coz he was just teasing after all. hahaha. so cute :)

and i just have to say - it is SO sexy the way that he grabs her nape everytime he kisses her. i don't know how to post pics here, but i'm sure you guys know what i mean :D

omg yeah i agreee with you! it i weird, and bizarre, i mean GHS & LMH had one but is it because they weren't close before the shoot? Thats what happened to YC & PMY too. both sides all denied it, even though others wish it happened. never know. haha but one thing is true, if PMY really is dating someone, she would say it out, i think she's an honest person. same goes for LMH. they're both honest and straightforward ppl (LMH admitted that he's straightforward personality) and PMY (said she had a spunky attitude and gets along with everyone) .

you know the kiss scene, i love that he initiates for her to do an open kiss and she does reciprocate back alil, she does open her mouth but he literally just devours hers. LOL so.freakin.sexy.dies.

honestly, as a girl lol if i worked with a hot guy, i would have interest and vice versa. you'd think about that person cuz that person is always wiht you constantly LOL. i dont know but 2 hot people = how can u NOT date? lol or be interested. at least be interested. haha

AND..did he really laugh when he fell and she was worried? (club scene?) was it in teh BTS? i didn't see. haha coool! lol lmh is such a teaser.

ok i'll come back to edit to give you guys teh links.

I'll just compile some stuff of MinMin..maybe it'll be good to put on the first page?

Hilariously, it’s being reported that Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young didn’t have many NGs as they filmed for the scene. ~ City Hunter article from allkpop

article link

tumblr_ln7uur8tkH1qzh5sno1_500.gif

Q) How do u work in harmony with LMH?

A) 2 months after I debuted, i worked on my first CF and LMH was my partner in the CF. So we've known each other for 6 years. we've also met in a project once, we are comfortable which is why I was worried all the more. We have to create a melo together, so i worried a lot. Once filming started, he showed a new side of him, i can film very comfortably, for e.g. when i have to throw someone over my shoulder, it's a bit hard with jun hyeok oppa since we weren't close initially. But I just throw MH over. MH's tall, he's 186-7cm, far taller than me such that when i check after filming, the angle doesn't come out right. So, a new 'Na Na - board' was given to me (so she can stand on it). I feel humiliated every time I use it. It is like an apple box(?) but when that too doesn't work, I can comfortably say "open your legs open your legs!"(to shorten the difference in height). .....?????..... I'm very satisfied, i think it will turn out well.

-credit: someone translated this idunno who it was from an article this was when they were interviewed at the press conference and she talked about the scenes? i remember it was from teh press conf.

-박민영과 드라마에서 연인으로 나온다. 실제로도 굉장히 애틋하던데.

-you are a couple with Park Min Young in the drama. in actuality, both of you are also very affectionate?

" 하하, 그런 오해를 종종 산다. 이번 드라마가 세번째 만남이다. 스무살 때 광고 촬영할 때 처음 만나 드라마 '아이엠샘'도 함께 촬영했다. 호흡을 편하게 맞추고 있다. 지인들끼리도 워낙 잘 알아 편안하다."

"Haha. this causes various misunderstanding. This drama is our 3rd meeting. We worked together filming a CF when I was 20 yrs old and through the drama 'i am sam'. We work(act) well together comfortably. The people around us also know one another.

Most of the actresses you’ve worked with have been noonas (Gu Hye-sun, Sohn Ye-jin, Park Min-young). How well do you work with Park Min-young these days?

Is it because I’m still pretty young? I’ve had a lot of opportunity to work with actors older than me. Actually, I shot a CF with Park Min-young when I was 20. Fortunately there are a people younger than me on the set of City Hunter, so there’s a bright atmosphere. -Lee Min Ho

tumblr_lni1edHBAp1qfkne1o1_500.jpg

In the photos, lead actors Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young are looking into a small camcorder meticulously monitoring their every expressions, lines, and moves. Like true professionals, they make the time to perfect their crafts by replaying and re-watching their scenes despite their busy schedules. It’s been reported several times that Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young were really close, often practicing their lines together and joking with each other when the cameras were off. Their perfect on-screen chemistry probably stems from their close off-screen relationship with each other.

A representative of the drama expressed, “Those two work extremely hard, even when the cameras are off.

-credit here:

The two actors finished filming the kiss scene without any particularly funny NGs. Those on set have already complimented Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young several times for their perfect on-screen chemistry. Producers stated, “Yoon Sung is torn between his duty as the city hunter and love for Nana gets bigger and bigger.”

credit: My link

tumblr_lnwiszKAS81qb567lo1_500.jpg

lol look at producer in background smiling. =P

It’s said that with the help of her stylists, Park Min Young practiced the dance right up to the recording of the scene. Despite the fact that it was only a small scene in the episode, the actress couldn’t brush off her nervousness, especially since it was for Lee Minho to watch.

credit

WATCH AROUND 6MIN ..cute minmin NG

VIVAnews - Lee Min Ho currently is becoming the new idol. No wonder all the women in Asia including in Indonesia also idolized this guy who really likes to smile. Moreover, he's still single. Lee Min Ho said he has some criteria for his future girlfriend.

"I like a girl who has small body and white skin and i like funny girl," said Lee Min Hoo as quoted from Minoz-Indonesia site at Saturday, October 9, 2010.

Moreover, this guy who was born June 22, 1987 also likes to pay attention to little things that are usually done by a woman. The little things that woman do eventually might make him fascinated by that woman.

"Actually, every one has their own charm and sometimes I like a habit that impressed me such as small wink and when a girl is straighten her hair," said Minho when he was interviewed by a Chinese magazine.

The guy who is popular through the series 'Boys Over Flowers' also gave his thoughts about his female co-star whose age was older than his. He admitted that he doesn't pay too much attention to it.

"They give me good advice and I've learned many things from them," he said. (Pet)

Source:Viva News

longer interview of LMH ideal gf

tumblr_lo03caYoGH1qb567lo1_250.jpg

tumblr_lo03iqRZvb1qb567lo1_500.jpg

her hands..XD

ANOTHER BTS very short

includes press conf, minmin sitting by the chair interview , different

tumblr_lo4x5uZSxo1qb567lo1_500.jpg

this is what happens when LMH kisses a girl..her reaction. hehe

my favoritefighting scene. or one of them.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweety86_ph

aw, julie..your contributions are sooo valuable to this thread! i'm gonna sign up for tumbler just to follow you! i also enjoy reading everyone else's post so please keep 'em coming. :D

about the club throwing scene where LMH teased PMY, i saw it on some BTS in youtube. i'll look for it again and share with you guys :)

Guest juliez123

wah i ran out of quotes from my previous post LOL

NN/YS quotes:

- dramabeans

tumblr_lob5u9sri11qb567lo1_500.gif

Yoon-sung: “You just looked at me with sexy eyes, didn’t you?”

@sweety - thank you! LOL..i guess i just have alot of time on my hands since im on vacation heheh..but yeah i love minmin! thank you i hope you like it, i just compile bunch of quotes andp ics on my tumblr. heheh =P

tumblr_locrdqcto91qb567lo1_500.gif

YS: everday, a hundred times. no, a thousand times…

I resent meeting you and knowing you.

you are someone i resent meeting.

you are like a nightmare.

go back to before you met me.

meet a guy better than me.

live each day joyfully.

forget a punk like me.

and live life happily.

NN: that’s all you can say?

breaking up, forgetting you, disappearing from you life.

i can understand all that.

but you can’t say that to me.

how can you tell me to meet another guy?

YS: it’s hard right now, but after some time passes…

NN: you are really cruel.

very very cruel.

just…

after your work is all finished… i’ll wait.

couldn’t you just come back to me?

then… i’ll forget all this right now.

it’s nothing hard, right?

couldn’t you just tell me you’ll come back to me?

if you don’t say that to me right now, then i really won’t accept you later on.

i really really won’t.

so couldn’t you just say that to me?

please?

just those words. please?

you guys should subscribe to musicalheart and xomegxo1989 on youtube , they have great MINMIN videos

tumblr_loejiaPsuv1qb567lo1_500.gif

tumblr_loemd5ZXLu1qb567lo1_500.jpg

“Yes, I do. This is why the person who confesses first always loses. Why don’t you tell me that you like me? Tell me now.” -Kim Nana

link to lee min ho ideal girl, anothercompilation LOL

Guest sweety86_ph

hey, guys. just wanted to share these cute facts about LMH, in case you haven't read this blog yet:

http://monika-leemin...-fun-facts.html

it says there that he was looking at pictures of women in sexy bikinis while they were filming CH in thailand. i wonder how he reacted when he saw PMY's solb "the scandal" pictures...;)

i love him and he's perfect for and with PMY :D

Guest .M_M.aDiK

THank you for the BTS, but anyone have long version for this video? I really love this couple in CH. And watching all the BTS i find they are really close  :wub:

hello :) ahmm there is a longer version of that video here My link that scene is from 2.24 :)

Guest minany

@Juliez123: Thank u so much for your contribution. ^_^..MinMin moments in BTS are always sweeter than in actual film hehe

wow, There are some new members in this thread. SO GREAT hihi

New tweet of MinYoung: WITH LOTS OF LOVE

Some fans suspect that she's fallen in love. They also think that he might be Minho. hehe.:rolleyes:

Minho is always so sweet to MinYoung, sometimes he looks at her like boyfriend - girlfriend. I think Minho also knows that some of his fans are sensitive even mad and if he's close with female co-star, maybe these fans will get jealous and are completely anti him but it just seems like he doesn't care because he always sit and joke with her hehe...I'm sure that some fans are unhappy when they see our MinMin are very comfortable offscreen. But I do believe that "True" Minoz will always support him when he can find his true love ^_^

Guest sue_917

hi  love caming here cause lots of cuteness of

Min Min Couple  so happy reading all the post here ................. :D

Guest juliez123

@Juliez123: Thank u so much for your contribution. ^_^..MinMin moments in BTS are always sweeter than in actual film hehe

wow, There are some new members in this thread. SO GREAT hihi

New tweet of MinYoung: WITH LOTS OF LOVE

Some fans suspect that she's fallen in love. They also think that he might be Minho. hehe.:rolleyes:

Minho is always so sweet to MinYoung, sometimes he looks at her like boyfriend - girlfriend. I think Minho also knows that some of his fans are sensitive even mad and if he's close with female co-star, maybe these fans will get jealous and are completely anti him but it just seems like he doesn't care because he always sit and joke with her hehe...I'm sure that some fans are unhappy when they see our MinMin are very comfortable offscreen. But I do believe that "True" Minoz will always support him when he can find his true love ^_^

tiffany , is that the one with her picture or the one where she most recently tweeted "star..star..star" lol omg haha i know its so cute how she said with lots of love and stuff. but thats true! haha

Guest minany

@julie: I mean tweet "With lots of love" with her pic. hehe..If she's fallen in love with Minho, I will hold a party ^_^

hichic...After CH ends what would I do? I hope they will work together in new project or go overseas to promote City Hunter. I'll miss MinMin so much T_T

Guest MC_Lee

omg yeah i agreee with you! it i weird, and bizarre, i mean GHS & LMH had one but is it because they weren't close before the shoot? Thats what happened to YC & PMY too. both sides all denied it, even though others wish it happened. never know. haha but one thing is true, if PMY really is dating someone, she would say it out, i think she's an honest person. same goes for LMH. they're both honest and straightforward ppl (LMH admitted that he's straightforward personality) and PMY (said she had a spunky attitude and gets along with everyone) .

you know the kiss scene, i love that he initiates for her to do an open kiss and she does reciprocate back alil, she does open her mouth but he literally just devours hers. LOL so.freakin.sexy.dies.

honestly, as a girl lol if i worked with a hot guy, i would have interest and vice versa. you'd think about that person cuz that person is always wiht you constantly LOL. i dont know but 2 hot people = how can u NOT date? lol or be interested. at least be interested. haha

they were interviewed at the press conference and she talked about the scenes? i remember it was from teh press conf

Happy 12 Pages. WE are growing!!

w00t.gifw00t.gif

lol during their kiss scene, i couldn't help but blush like crazy. they just look so good together. and LMH kissing has really improved ever since BOF.

as for the liking each other part, it's great that they BOTH have great personalities. Looks I think is only a part of the equation. they're both great people and that's what really matters. Ep 19 & 20 are almost here.

tumblr_loycos1WDx1qzk9q8o1_500.png

Guest juliez123

@julie: I mean tweet "With lots of love" with her pic. hehe..If she's fallen in love with Minho, I will hold a party ^_^

hichic...After CH ends what would I do? I hope they will work together in new project or go overseas to promote City Hunter. I'll miss MinMin so much T_T

hey tiffany, thanks that makes me giddy haha. i hope to see more scenes of them tomorrow broadcast. can't wait! will be streaming live. you?

Guest coconuttpp

chat1.jpg

chat.jpg

chat2.jpg

I found in MinHo + MinYoung Chatting

On BTS, Minho and Minyoung when I found clip or picture they have smile, chat, laugh, and play rock-scissor-paper with together always,

So I found besides that is eyesight of Minho when he looks at Minyoung very sweets.wub.gifwub.gif

Hoped U enjoyedrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

** I didn't come in this thread 5 days haha.. I know so slowly news^^

Guest minany

HEELO, EVERYONE.

Wanna share new BTS clip MAKING FILM EP 18

Haha, MinMin shippers, please notice since 4:21. Minho laughed a lot when Minyoung was dropped in water:blink:   I really wanna know what he said and why he laughed a lot like this.However at 4:45, Minho looked into the water tank, maybe he cared about her

Archived