★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

Guest kdrama_lovers2011

tnx guyz f0r the BTS videoz :), this is why i like more the bts than they actually drama coz they are always together :lol: even though it's not their scenes together..... 

i heard it (like toasting two bottles together), but its quite hard to tell coz you know there is a lot of bottles out there but you can see that PMY and LMH look at each other before that sound etc... *quoted image*

i watched it a few hours ago and i did not notice it right away.  until i watch it again tonight over and over again. biggrin.gif

here's another bts from the presscon.  Park Minyoung Hits Lee Minho, Gets into a tug-of-war, && Smiles Brightly with Goo Hara

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MINNERS!!! hehe welcome to new members of MInMin family ♥♥♥

guys do you know what is the BTS of this???

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

i want more of this

*quoted image*

and this too..but in bed lmao

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hello everybody, I dont like drama usally but I really like City hunter.  Leslie_lei for the link, I think is that : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Guest juliez123

ooh thanks for the youtube link..first time watching this and omg so cute! little moments like these are cute.

really a fan said that pmy dated the manager from sidus? ooh interesting...i read in an interview that she said she had no time for love/date this year (til september) because her schedule was busy and she said she wanted to find a man who could understand her working environment. haha, but you're right i'll still be happy for her if she is still close to lmh after CH. =P

i've heard that LMH is pretty passive with girls haha and when he's around strangers he just stares out in space lol

im hoping the new bts is gonna be good!! XD

tnx guyz f0r the BTS videoz :), this is why i like more the bts than they actually drama coz they are always together :lol: even though it's not their scenes together..... 

i heard it (like toasting two bottles together), but its quite hard to tell coz you know there is a lot of bottles out there but you can see that PMY and LMH look at each other before that sound etc... *quoted image*

Geez, I have watched this BTS like 3 times and I didn't even notice it was PMY sitting beside him until you mentioned it...

Yeah BTS are always enjoyable whenever both of them are in it....:)

Am sure going to miss them...

Wonder when they'll ever work in the same project again after CH...

Guest juliez123

wow i had to watch it multiple times to find PMY..lol i see the toast scene now. you guys haev a good eye lol i was so blind

i did crappy screencaps but here you go

tumblr_lowd5vLL4t1qb567lo1_500.png

tumblr_lowd6qUIlK1qb567lo1_500.png

tumblr_lowd7uPr9r1qb567lo1_500.png

tumblr_lowd8tnGwS1qb567lo1_500.png

i've been listening to lots of kpop lately and here are some songs that makes me think of our minmin LOL..

B2st - i like you the best (other than that this song is super catchy, the lyrics are so cute!, makes me think of minmin lol and maybe hara/junhyun)

b2st - beautiful (haha this song is self explanatory)

shinee - replay (nooonnaaa, haha imagine lmh saying that to pmy nooonnnnnaaa)

shinee - hello hello (such a cute song)

TVXQ - before you go (lol this song is so sexy..like the mv reminds me that it can be redone in CH version and the dance is so naughty..rawr)

2pm - all night long (reserved for future bed scene music minmin lol)

davichi- 8282

1tym-without you (old classic but awesome song

of course all CH osts

Guest chello

my shipper heart just broke. MY is attached? :tears: LOL. sigh. well like my friends always tell me ... as long as they're not married, it's still fair game. HAHAHA.

gaaah. no little bts of them together ... and it's already tuesday! i know the romance is secondary to the revenge in the story, but i sure hope it doesn't get eliminated from the drama altogether or else i will be very annoyed :angry: ROFL.

okay. keeping the faith, right MinMin shippers? :lol:

Thank you for pics

As soon as I saw LMH and PMY, I say they are a couple, I even bet on that. I bet on just my impression, and just on my instinct, without knowing LHM and PMY. But as I am a logical person I look for evidence. And I'd like to know if my first impression was correct or not. Usually love stories and couples, I don't care. But as I'm very observant in life, I tend to identify people who are turning around. lol

Look at is: Is very very fast, but we see PMY touch LMH's hand discreetly from behind, and same time they look at both. Goo Kara looks their hands and she laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jnd6LdJ1tUto  is 0:08

Guest juliez123

i watched it a few hours ago and i did not notice it right away.  until i watch it again tonight over and over again. *quoted image*

here's another bts from the presscon.  Park Minyoung Hits Lee Minho, Gets into a tug-of-war, && Smiles Brightly with Goo Hara

omg the tug-o-war was so cute! if u see other versions of this conference, u can see clearly that the prosecutor (YJ) did it with a purpose lol not by accident , is it to make ys/lmh jealous? haha i know pmy looked caught off guard but she onto YS haha i wonder what LMH said to him bc they were all cracking up. did u see PMY's hand move and almost hold LMH's hand afterwards and she quickly moved it up. LOL HMMMMM. but i love that they are so playful.

@tadja - me too i usually have good instinct when i notice things happening or might happen. i also think there is something going on between them, if not like major FLIRTING lol. thanks for teh vid, i agree with you. haha omg i love bts videos , it shows u how much they get along

Guest coconuttpp

ooh thanks for the youtube link..first time watching this and omg so cute! little moments like these are cute.

really a fan said that pmy dated the manager from sidus? ooh interesting...i read in an interview that she said she had no time for love/date this year (til september) because her schedule was busy and she said she wanted to find a man who could understand her working environment. haha, but you're right i'll still be happy for her if she is still close to lmh after CH. =P

i've heard that LMH is pretty passive with girls haha and when he's around strangers he just stares out in space lol

im hoping the new bts is gonna be good!! XD

I think that's not truth!! She didn't with manager sure...I just think this rumor from who hate her...don't want her close to LMH.blush.gifblush.gif

I dont know anything about PMY, so I have no idea if she is with manager or not.

But I find it strange that she's as much stuck with Lee Min Ho, if she were with somebody.

With potential rumors that may come out is like playing with fire lol

In addition it comes out like that of a fan, and right now it seems not very credible.

But this is only my opinion.;)

Thank Coconuttpp, yes she's gorgeous

Guest MC_Lee

We don't know for sure if she's with the manager or sure, until it's confirmed by her,

However if she was with the manager, I don't think she would have been THAT friendly wih LMH you guys know what I mean?

tumblr_lowi029xkD1qzj8jto1_500.png

Guest .M_M.aDiK

Geez, I have watched this BTS like 3 times and I didn't even notice it was PMY sitting beside him until you mentioned it...

i actually didn't noticed it at first :lol: but the one i noticed is LMH face when he finish drinking the energy drink :) 

i just notice it when someone from here asked about that..... :)

me too gonna miss them...

and i am praying for their next project hopefully soon. :)

Guest juliez123

I dont know anything about PMY, so I have no idea if she is with manager or not.

But I find it strange that she's as much stuck with Lee Min Ho, if she were with somebody.

With potential rumors that may come out is like playing with fire lol

In addition it comes out like that of a fan, and right now it seems not very credible.

But this is only my opinion.;)

Thank Coconuttpp, yes she's gorgeous

OH, yes that sounds logcal, if your'e in a relationship you wouldn't be so talkative and flirty with your costar. lol and she's a honest person so i would assume she would say something haha.

omg PMY is gorgeous! love her hair, hope we get to see more scenes of Nana kicking richard simmons

thanks for the pictures she'i will miss Minmin onscreen

Guest sue_917

hi hope i'm not to late but i love Min Min Couple :)   there so cute together and love watching all the videos i'm really hoping that they

date in a real life so perfect together .:wub:  PMY plus LHM  so perfect ..............:w00t:

Guest chello

Hi MinMin shippers! :)

I found this YT BTS video which is lovely to watch. I love how much LMH laughs around her! And whoever took that first 35 seconds of MinMin interaction is surely a huge fan of them :lol: Credit to the uploader for being so fantastic. Here's the video, if you've already seen it I think you'll still love it anyway!

Guest sweety86_ph

i agree, guys! that's why, if it's true that she was with her manager from sidus, they must've broken up by now since she can flirt so openly with LMH.

don't you think it's strange, though, that there aren't any dating rumors about her and LMH so far? she's been rumored to date her previous co-stars, but they were all plain gossip coz she denied them right away. it's weird how people wouldn't speculate about their closeness...i'm sure we're not alone in shipping the minmin couple, so why the lack of dating rumors? or maybe it's not gossip-worthy since it's true and they want to keep their relationship under wraps? ;)

from the BTS gif's that leslie posted, i'm really gonna miss the minmin couple. i remember the club scene, where she threw LMH down with her judo move. he pretended to be really hurt and she was so worrried, so she asked him if he was alright. then he laughed, coz he was just teasing after all. hahaha. so cute :)

and i just have to say - it is SO sexy the way that he grabs her nape everytime he kisses her. i don't know how to post pics here, but i'm sure you guys know what i mean :D

Guest kdrama_lovers2011

MINNERS!!! hehe welcome to new members of MInMin family ♥♥♥

guys do you know what is the BTS of this???

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

i want more of this

*quoted image*

and this too..but in bed lmao

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

When i first saw that video i didn't notice it too.  I think after watching it over and over again that's the time i notice it.  Love all MINMIN BTS. smile.gif

wow i had to watch it multiple times to find PMY..lol i see the toast scene now. you guys haev a good eye lol i was so blind

i did crappy screencaps but here you go

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

i've been listening to lots of kpop lately and here are some songs that makes me think of our minmin LOL..

B2st - i like you the best (other than that this song is super catchy, the lyrics are so cute!, makes me think of minmin lol and maybe hara/junhyun)

b2st - beautiful (haha this song is self explanatory)

shinee - replay (nooonnaaa, haha imagine lmh saying that to pmy nooonnnnnaaa) 

shinee - hello hello (such a cute song)

TVXQ - before you go (lol this song is so sexy..like the mv reminds me that it can be redone in CH version and the dance is so naughty..rawr)

2pm - all night long (reserved for future bed scene music minmin lol)

davichi- 8282

1tym-without you (old classic but awesome song

of course all CH osts

Cute! smile.gif

omg the tug-o-war was so cute! if u see other versions of this conference, u can see clearly that the prosecutor (YJ) did it with a purpose lol not by accident , is it to make ys/lmh jealous? haha i know pmy looked caught off guard but she onto YS haha  i wonder what LMH said to him bc they were all cracking up. did u see PMY's hand move and almost hold LMH's hand afterwards and she quickly moved it up. LOL HMMMMM. but i love that they are so playful.

@tadja - me too i usually have good instinct when i notice things happening or might happen. i also think there is something going on between them, if not like major FLIRTING lol. thanks for teh vid, i agree with you. haha omg i love bts videos , it shows u how much they get along

pls post the link. I saw that hand move also wow goosebumps. Love to see them smile and laugh at the shooting.  You can see how comfortable they are with each other.   Have you watch the CH BTS where NN pulled YS ending of epi 10. LMH was holding the door for PMY while the director's telling them what to do so sweet.  wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif 

@sweetestMY with lots of love

*quoted image*

She so beautiful girl ^_^

She's so LOVELY!  smile.gif

Archived