★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

Guest minany

yeah haha man i wanted to see NANA dance to F(x) nu abo, do u think we'll ever get that?! =( on a happy note i read lmh is gonna do oversea promotions for city hunter and fan meeting in japan. so does that mean pmy will tag along? i hope so!

oh? Really? hihi...I also hope Minyoung will tag along.

They should do overseas promotion for City Hunter like BOF before. ^^

Have u heard that Minho will watch final ep with his fan? I'm not sure about this but if it's true, I really hope he can invite Minyoung to attend this activity. I believe CH fans, especially. MinMin shippers will be very eager for it. hahaha

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MC_Lee

oh? Really? hihi...I also hope Minyoung will tag along.

They should do overseas promotion for City Hunter like BOF before. ^^

Have u heard that Minho will watch final ep with his fan? I'm not sure about this but if it's true, I really hope he can invite Minyoung to attend this activity. I believe CH fans, especially. MinMin shippers will be very eager for it. hahaha

Happy 9 pages!!!!

yes that would be amazing if Min Young would tag along, think of how sentimental it would be for them to watch the ending together. :tears:

Guest .M_M.aDiK

Hello guys :)

i been to thread of LMH the thread is from.... well im kinda annoyed lol coz i hate it coz i must to say that they kinda hate our PMY crazy.giftongue2.gif i don't like the way they saying that she is flirt something like that... etc.. why on earth they are so sensitive it's because they still like the girl in BOF??? or some of them are just really like that???? dry.gif

i been to thread of LMH the thread is from.... well im kinda annoyed lol coz i hate it coz i must to say that they kinda hate our PMY *quoted image**quoted image* i don't like the way they saying that she is flirt something like that... etc.. why on earth they are so sensitive it's because they still like the girl in BOF??? or some of them are just really like that???? *quoted image*

Well I could only say that there are tons of irrational fans out there.....

They probably wish LMH could be single all his life for them, I suppose...heheh...

Fans will always be fans.  But the fact that they don't like PMY speaks alot.  They are probably so jealous of her and that's good for MinMin lovers, to them she's really a threat.

Btw, please support Min Young at the Seoul International Drama.  Voting is still going on.  Please vote for PMY.  Thank you

Guest sossylujille

hello guys im a silent minmin shipper so i think i belong here:)

by the way i want to share this video from sbs actually this is one of my favorite dont know if somebody posted it before but here it is

http://youtu.be/fJhqv7r4SWs it seem they're close to each other.. 

and this one too。。

Guest .M_M.aDiK

Well I could only say that there are tons of irrational fans out there.....

They probably wish LMH could be single all his life for them, I suppose...heheh...

hahaha yeah i agree with you about the fans but being single all his life haha i think that's too much for them and besides where can we see another LMH his (son) if he's single all his life and no family that's no good. rolleyes.gif lol

I'm just asked that question because i think they are some inappropriate comment they made that make me so annoyed that's why but never mind... 

@saved2k i just realized it right now haha u are right us minmin shippers--- minmin couple is a big threat to them hahaha that's why w00t.gif 

Guest juliez123

i been to other thread is from.... well im kinda annoyed lol coz i hate it coz i must to say that they kinda hate our PMY *quoted image**quoted image* i don't like the way they saying that she is flirt something like that... etc.. why on earth they are so sensitive it's because they still like the girl in BOF??? or some of them are just really like that???? *quoted image*

me too! i've been in other threads and i get so sad/frustrated with some comments because they either want Nana dead or bash on PMY. I dont understand bc its like you're not dating LMH so how would u know if LMH wouldn not like her. haha maybe im shipper bias but its frustrating to hear how they think pmy is not good enough. i also believe that her acting has improved alot since skks and she tries really hard (you can tell from the stuff she does in CH and comments from news) plus the way the cameraman caught LMH staring at her LOL. anyways, yeah it frustrates me too bc alot of them are other shipper bias and not just on that thread but in like dramabeans comments too. >< haha oh well , at least we can spazz minmin here

welcome new shippers! love to hear you guys opinions an glad you guys are posting!

@sossy -- thanks for the video! you're right they are close! both actors even said they are close and comfortable with each other which is important haha , woohoo! i love the making films! so many minmin moments

minmin bts video compilation

Guest .M_M.aDiK

me too! i've been in CH & LMH thread and i get so sad/frustrated with some comments because they either want Nana dead or bash on PMY. I dont understand bc its like you're not dating LMH so how would u know if LMH wouldn not like her. haha maybe im shipper bias but its frustrating to hear how they think pmy is not good enough. i also believe that her acting has improved alot since skks and she tries really hard (you can tell from the stuff she does in CH and comments from news) plus the way the cameraman caught LMH staring at her LOL.  anyways, yeah it frustrates me too bc alot of them are other shipper bias and not just on that thread but in like dramabeans comments too. >< haha oh well , at least we can spazz minmin here

welcome new shippers! love to hear you guys opinions an glad you guys are posting!

@sossy -- thanks for the video! you're right they are close! both actors even said they are close and comfortable with each other which is important haha , woohoo! i love the making films! so many minmin moments

hehehe u also right about dating thingy and PMY acting she improves a lot etc she actually good but u remind me of stares thingy haha i read something about it in some of the you know haha and its really funny how they say that LMH actually stares to her because someone told him to do it so hahaha can you actually tell that LMH get told of to do that???? and about smiling in the end???sweatingbullets.giflaugh.gif

Guest juliez123

hehehe u also right about dating thingy and PMY acting she improves a lot etc she actually good but u remind me of stares thingy haha i read something about it in some of the you know haha and its really funny how they say that LMH actually stares to her because someone told him to do it so hahaha can you actually tell that LMH get told of to do that???? and about smiling in the end???*quoted image**quoted image*

LOL oh yeah thats so ridiculous but funny. i remember someone said that lmh is only doing it because he has no other person to talk to. LOL whattttt, so absurd, haha ooh and the pushin the shopping cart in the other bts was so cute. and when they were playing rock-paper-scissors. haha but i heard lmh is a really really friendly guy. haha

yeah the smiling at the end is so cute! i wonder why and pmy smiled back and looked back at him hehe. =P pmy is one of a kind, she has that tough strong personality but can be super sweet. haha

i once watched an interview where lmh said if he liked a girl, he would tease her. but i heard he doesn't know how to get girls phone numbers so he always asks his friends to do it. or he just gets shy? haha

Guest nora_dy

@juliez

i know right!! so cute!!! i like the way min ho stares at min young man! really.. there is something about the stare that spells LOVE and ADMIRATION somehow.. kekekeke...

@sossy

yes yes thanks for sharing with us the video.. i didnt seen that video before.. i like how minho grabbed the chair and sat so close to min young and took selcas together!! so cuteeeee... their heads automatically tilted close to one another. i love it! :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_Yy9eZCEc&feature=feedlik i love OST!

Guest .M_M.aDiK

LOL oh yeah thats so ridiculous but funny. i remember someone said that lmh is only doing it because he has no other person to talk to. LOL whattttt, so absurd, haha ooh and the pushin the shopping cart in the other bts was so cute. and when they were playing rock-paper-scissors. haha but i heard lmh is a really really friendly guy. haha

yeah the smiling at the end is so cute! i wonder why and pmy smiled back and looked back at him hehe. =P pmy is one of a kind, she has that tough strong personality but can be super sweet. haha

i once watched an interview where lmh said if he liked a girl, he would tease her. but i heard he doesn't know how to get girls phone numbers so he always asks his friends to do it. or he just gets shy? haha

yeah i think its really so absurd, no it's definitely absurd :lol: 

and yeah i think they matching each other dream girl/boy (i mean LMH likes the one good in english etc ), if i'm not mistaken PMY like tall guys and about LMH he likes the one good in english like park min young...wub.gif hehehe

Guest juliez123

@juliez

i know right!! so cute!!! i like the way min ho stares at min young man! really.. there is something about the stare that spells LOVE and ADMIRATION somehow.. kekekeke...

@sossy

yes yes thanks for sharing with us the video.. i didnt seen that video before.. i like how minho grabbed the chair and sat so close to min young and took selcas together!! so cuteeeee... their heads automatically tilted close to one another. i love it! :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_Yy9eZCEc&feature=feedlik i love OST!

omo nora! thats why im saying when i first saw teh egg scene, i was so intrigued by his stare! (i replayed it like 10000x times) but like as a girl..if a guy/boy looks at you like that..it DOES mean something lol. and its so great that its NOT YS/CH who looks at PMY...but LMH himself. haha plus everybody else on youtube agrees with me. XD i loved that moment and when he leaves, she turns her back and smiles and he smiles too WOOoo whats that about?! secret lover look? haha

btw..does anyone know how to DL this? its the press conference where in the backstage, pmy, goo hara, lmh were being goofy. VIDEO LINK

yeah i think its really so absurd, no it's definitely absurd :lol:

and yeah i think they matching each other dream girl/boy (i mean LMH likes the one good in english etc ), if i'm not mistaken PMY like tall guys and about LMH he likes the one good in english like park min young...Posted Image hehehe

I agree with you~ haha he said that? yeah i remember PMY says she likes tall guys haha LMH definitely fits. i feel like they are perfect. and they can hold conversations together (looking at the bts pics they are always talking to each other and laughing..so cute!)

@leslie!! thank you for the pictures! omg their expressions are too cute!! i lovee it! i want moreee! i can't wait when the DVD is released w/ more bts.

I took some screencaps of the press conf:

tumblr_losvugh4ne1qb567lo1_500.png

tumblr_losvugh4ne1qb567lo2_400.png

tumblr_losvyey6b21qb567lo1_400.png

tumblr_losvyey6b21qb567lo2_400.png

tumblr_losw0ej25I1qb567lo1_400.png

tumblr_losw0ej25I1qb567lo2_400.png

tumblr_losw23l2tp1qb567lo1_400.png

tumblr_losw23l2tp1qb567lo2_500.png

tumblr_losw4ayBu31qb567lo1_500.png

Guest C_MelMinoz

annyeong Minmin shippers, i'm newbie here cool.gif

I Like Lee Minho and Park Minyoung wub.gifwub.gif

I Hope City Hunter happy ending..

please follow my account twitter @MellyMinozOkta thanks ^^

nice to meet you

Guest juliez123

annyeong Minmin shippers, i'm newbie here *quoted image*

I Like Lee Minho and Park Minyoung *quoted image**quoted image*

nice to meet you

hi melly! thanks, i added you too! hope you stay with us! wahh more ppl ^^ to spazz with!

-julie

Guest .M_M.aDiK

omo nora! thats why im saying when i first saw teh egg scene, i was so intrigued by his stare! (i replayed it like 10000x times) but like as a girl..if a guy/boy looks at you like that..it DOES mean something lol. and its so great that its NOT YS/CH who looks at PMY...but LMH himself. haha plus everybody else on youtube agrees with me. XD i loved that moment and when he leaves, she turns her back and smiles and he smiles too WOOoo whats that about?! secret lover look? haha

btw..does anyone know how to DL this? its the press conference where in the backstage, pmy, goo hara, lmh were being goofy. VIDEO LINK

I agree with you~ haha he said that? yeah i remember PMY says she likes tall guys haha LMH definitely fits. i feel like they are perfect. and they can hold conversations together (looking at the bts pics they are always talking to each other and laughing..so cute!)

@leslie!! thank you for the pictures! omg their expressions are too cute!! i lovee it! i want moreee! i can't wait when the DVD is released w/ more bts.

I took some screencaps of the press conf:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

:) yeah he actually said that in one of his interview and if im not mistaken again PMY can write and talk in english hahaha 

nc screen shots it's actually funny how Hara (it's Hara?) bow hahaha its like she bow so long... then i like PMY look she's like for a min thinking somethin haha ph34r.gif her soul gone for a min... 

annyeong Minmin shippers, i'm newbie here *quoted image*

I Like Lee Minho and Park Minyoung *quoted image**quoted image*

nice to meet you

hello there :) welcome to this thread rolleyes.gif son't be shy to post more........

Guest MC_Lee

MinMin family is really growing.love love love

]

he cant take his eyes off her

*quoted image*

HAPPY 9th PAGE everyone!

haha you're right leslie. especially BTS too. the way the camera man caught him staring at her. and also loves how PMY keeps going back stage for LMH. he has lee yun seong's popularity.

Archived