★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AppleBait

@leslie_lei

*gives a big hug* Please continue spamming! Makes us all giddy and happy. Hope to see more cute BTS of the MinMin couple. There should be more people in here considering how awesome their chemistry is in CH. Makes me wish I'm good at searching for pics and news about both of them so I can share it too. 

hi all!

i'm on board this min-min ship. :phew:

if only soompi allows more than one avatar...*sigh*

loving their chemistry on & off screen,

their height difference,

their eye smiles..hmm..what else..

ah! EVERYTHING! :w00t::wub:

and why do they have to look cute even when they're bickering?

too bad most of the clips for SBS Good Morning, has been taken down...

my small contribution..

caps from CH making 10 - if only there's a HD vid..

whatever makes them laughing so much... :phew:

201w.png

ah...just lovely! :wub:

200l.png

Guest coconuttpp

You Look at me MinMin MV1 rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Smile MinMin MV2 rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I found this MV about MinMin on youtube. 

They so sweet outside the scene them look like comfortable with each other and so sweet.

They had talkative, smiling, and laughing with each other always. 

Also They had eyesight to look at each other always, that make me crazy..

But I never saw Lee Min Ho had reaction with another couple like Park Min Young. 

And Park Min Young in the same case her never had reaction with another guys like Lee Min Ho.

But I Hoe they will date in real lifewub.gifwub.gif

Sorry My English so poor.

Guest .M_M.aDiK

i feel sori for nana in this ep :( a lot of dramatic scenes, she cried a lot :(

and i hope there is a sub eng right now coz i couldn't fully understand but not in viki coz its not allowed in my region. rolleyes.gif

AND I hope someone in this site would update whats going on about/between the two of them coz i really wanted to know more about the two of them. wub.gifwub.gifwub.giflaugh.gif

CH epi 16

he is pushing her away..but at the same time he also yearns for her...

she is being pushed time and again..but after all the hurt and tears,

her love for him is still strong...

when he left her on the river side, i was praying that he would turned arnd and look at

her sad face..and just hug/kissed her!

what a sad minmin episode today...

will do more minmin caps when i've d/load all the episodes..

Guest MC_Lee

and i hope there is a sub eng right now coz i couldn't fully understand but not in viki coz its not allowed in my region. *quoted image*

AND I hope someone in this site would update whats going on about/between the two of them coz i really wanted to know more about the two of them. *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

try youtube. they have many eng subbed episodes. as for ep 15 it had both funny and sad moments. especially when yun seong and ahjussi were fighting infront of her hehe. the picture of them both looked so cute.

user_369523_user_369523_1310573351_____00015_2M.asf_001513979.jpg

posting some pics just to cool off the stupid argument going on CH thread because of some people who compares BOF to CH.. *sigh*

i want YS to finish this scene because I find the tension so damn good!:

tumblr_lof8ljNyG11qbi2l4o1_500.jpg

i also would like to see this ring on Nana's finger.... ♥

tumblr_loel3h753N1qdk6l3o1_500.png

but most importantly, I hope this pic below is part of CH shooting meaning we'll have ze~ bed scene.... *nosebleed*

tumblr_lodkmnf79T1qd1xwgo1_500.jpg

lezzz define chemistry...keke

tumblr_loeirdzhii1qkixjmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_loegwy3J4E1qb2u03o1_500.png

Guest MC_Lee

thanks for posting new images leslie_lei, having a bed scene in City Hunter would make me faint lol, but nevertheless I still want to see it. :ph34r:

As for the fights in the CH thread, that is such a ridiculous issue . Yes BOF was a great drama, I loved watching it but that was way over a year ago, and those fans need to have oved on. They need to support LMH no matter what drama is on. Moving on,

Funny post of the day.

user_369523_user_369523_1308845790cityhunter__225_.jpg

"Kim NaNa, don't you know better than to tempt me like this? I'm not only a City Hunter, but also a man with many needs". :P:D

tumblr_lmwajqq3HC1qzjj6eo1_500.gif

and i hope there is a sub eng right now coz i couldn't fully understand but not in viki coz its not allowed in my region. *quoted image*

AND I hope someone in this site would update whats going on about/between the two of them coz i really wanted to know more about the two of them. *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

I love this couple, thanks for uploading these cute photos

I love this couple, thanks for uploading these cute photos

Guest yongseo_daebak

Hello MinMin hunters! hehe.

Let me go ahead and spam this thread w/ pics...keke

BTS 6/6/11

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

SBS  Good Morning BTS

*quoted image*

JUDO Scenes ♥♥♥

*quoted image*

Kim Nana's jealousy heh

*quoted image*

She got eyes only for him

*quoted image*

City Hunter vs I am Sam

*quoted image*

Hey hey ohmygosh!!! The way you describe their relationship is so nice!!! 

Anyways, do you have the link for the video of  BTS 6/6/11.

Dying to see it! AND MINMIN COUPLE ARE THE BEST!! HOPE TO SEE THEM DATING IRL!!!!

Guest chello

Awww I didn't know we could have couple threads now! But YAY! I can't wait for more MinMin moments in the drama, but I'm trying not to get my hopes too high up just so I don't get too disappointed in 2 weeks time! Can't believe it's going to be over so soon! :( I'm so deprived of MinMin goodness but thank the heavens we have a few BTS here and there to spazz over. I need more BTS of them together! :D Love their smiles and laughing moments! They should get it on already :lol:

Archived