Would you date guys younger than you?

atashi bunny

Guest ChinNi

my boyfriend is a year younger than me...

but he thinks more mature than me

i also dated someone 3 years younger than me though its fine he seems to be too immature

dating someone younger is fine but still it depends on how the guy thinks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest herrokittay

My boyfriend is one year younger than me. But even before him, I always said I could go a year younger.. although i preferred older guys. weird how that worked out. but his age doesn't show really... since it's only a year. i usually forget he's younger than me.

one of my close friends is dating a guy two years younger than her.

Guest pure.sophiestication

personally i'm uncomfortable with the idea of dating a younger guy. there's nothing wrong with it, but i would prefer them to be older than me. probably 1 year younger than me max. i guess i've just grown up with the mindset of dating guys older than me and and are mature i guess.

Guest meiming8_1

I'd prefer to date an older guy, but if the guy was really great then I wouldn't mind. I think more important than age is what year group he's in. I'm in my 2nd year of uni, so I'd like my next boyfriend to be in his 2nd year or older as well. If we were both in the same year group then I wouldn't mind if he was a few months younger.

Guest Courtknee

The guy I am currently dating is younger than me by 2 months and 1 day.

But it really depends on the guy - I would stick to around a year younger though... for now.

Archived