Would you date guys younger than you?

atashi bunny

Guest AiMango

I wouldnt go for someone more than a year younger than me. The level of immaturity is just not on par, at least at my age (I'm 19). Even guys older than me are still more immature than me D:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <3 Kim

I would but it would really depend on their personality. If they're mature then yes I'll date them. Once you get older age doesn't really matter as much anymore

Guest itrayya

i can't find myself to liking any guy younger than me.

i guess i have too much of that older sister attitude that it mind blocks

me from ever thinking of dating a younger guy.

i did vote for 'no more than 1 yr younger' because i don't know the future.

but i guess even then, he has to be super mature. at least more mature than i.

i agree with AiMango that guys older than me are sometimes immature.

so, i'll probably have to date 5 years older, haha, joking.

we can't pick love when love happens.

Guest brinyblue

..I can't. I don't know why, I've even met mature, younger guys, but my brain seems to instantly categorize them as the " younger brother". Must be some older-sister/baby sitter complex going on, haha~

Guest Amethist

I'm 21, but I wouldn't date younger than 18. I don't mind younger guys at all, but they have to be in the same situation as me (being an adult that pays his bills and isn't restricted by his parents). My ex boyfriend was also younger than me, like half a year younger, but that was just perfect since we were pretty much the same age and having similar a similar living situation. Honestly I'd rather date someone who's a bit younger than me, than someone who is a lot older than me (I'd rather date a 19 year old than a 29 year old for example).

Guest yukinohana

I have before.

It all comes down to whether im attracted to them or not.

i wouldnt be freaked out if he was younger.

Guest superpig

My limit for young guys is a year younger than me, just because I rarely find any guys that have a similar interests and such and don't feel I get along too well with the age gap.

That said, if I do find a guy that I like alot and we get on really well and he's more than a year younger than me, I wouldn't mind dating him. ;]

Guest roar.

I personally wouldn't date anyone who's younger than me. Usually, guys who are younger tend to be more immature. Guys don't mature as fast as girls do, so, yeah. I would rather date someone who is about one or two years older, who would match MY maturity at my age. I also like feeling secure and protected by a guy - kind of like an older brother, so, that's why I tend to like older guys. I mean, not MUCH older, but about 1-2 years.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

NO because I always feel like I am a 21 year old trapped in a 16 year old's body for starters. LOL I think at this age, girls are generally more mature than boys, so I wouldn't date a boy younger than me at this stage.

Guest aDinosaur

imo the guy has to be atleast the same level as you like either you're both in highschool or you're both in college, or both working, whatever.  I mean I wouldn't want to be dating a highschool student since i'm in uni because our lives are different not by a lot but its enough.  It'll be fun for a short period of times sure but it'll get tiring.  Thats my experience anyway.  As long as the guy is mature then its all good.

Guest TEARstains(:

Yes, but it depends on their personality. If they were immature, probably not. My current bf is a year younger, but he looks older hehehe :D! And before I use to like a guy that was 2 years younger than me, my younger brother's friend... weird. It just depends I guess. o_o

Guest Liandon

Not atm. I'd rather not be dating some 15 or 16 year old :P

When I'm older I don't think I'll be caring though.

Guest swtbabiiee

Guys that are younger than me even by a year is kinda the deal breaker for me. Call me old fashion but I prefer older guys.. Their usually more mature and I find it awkward to be older in the relationship haha

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

my bf is a grade lower than me but age wise.. hes 20 & im 22. to be exact.. hes 1yr & 9mo younger than me loll but hes mature for his age & we hang w/ the same group (our fraority) & everyones a mix b/t 18-24. so no one really cares about the age. love is ageless! lollll

Guest mrsbunnyrabbit

Its definitely more about the guy and their maturity level. My boyfriend is about 2 years and 8 months older than me but he acts like a kid sometimes >.> Men lol

On the other hand, my friend (we used to like each other but i rejected him) who is so so serious is 3 months younger than me. Nowadays he talks about exchanging spiritual powers instead of presents lols see what I mean?

it all depends on the guy? some guys may and may not be mature for their age. I once dated a guy who is 3 years older then me (i'm 25) and he is 28 but still acts like a 18 year old and that is a turn off. I don't mind dating younger guys IF they know how to love me back in return.....

its not about judging them of looks or ages...its about loving me and if younger guys are more mature for their age and is willing to take a chance with me... hell yeah i'll give them a chance...lol

always-sammy

Archived