Would you date guys younger than you?

atashi bunny

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~.Linh.~

I have a few friends who date guys younger than them, from 2months younger to a year younger. For me personally I think it's kind of awkward when it comes to the question "how old is your boyfriend? so he's X younger than you? Oh." haha, buuut if he is THAT great, then i probably wouldn't mind a few months of an age gap. but the instance i know that someone is younger than me, i'm off the flirt radar haha - so it's up to him ;)

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

there r a lot of young peeps at uni ya know.

theres a lot of 17 yr olds at my uni, they're usually godlike smart thats why they could skip HS.

i bet theres heaps at ur uni as well.

Guest cherish_love

my boyfriend is younger than me by 4-5 months but he's alot more mature than me rofl. it does get awkward when people ask how old we were but hey, lots of girls out there date guys younger than them ! my friends boyfriend is also younger than her too.

I guess it would really depend on the guy if he's only a few months younger but other than that...no I wouldn't date a younger guy. I personally prefer older men who are 1-6 years older, if older by 7+ years it would depend on the guy as well.

Guest hoshizuku

It depends on the maturity level. Age definitely comes into play, but not as much as how much you enjoy being with the person!

Guest HavenInMuse

I think there was a topic like this before..

Age doesn't matter, its the maturity level that matters.

Maybe a half year max, but I wouldn't date anyone two years younger. They say age doesn't matter, but that's bullcrap in my opinion. Lots of things matter in a relationship. I might not find it a big deal when I get older, but as of now the difference is a bit awkward. I'm a lot older for my own age as well and I doubt a 17-year-old boy won't act like a teenager at times because that's what he still is.

Guest Andreas1

My sisters husband is like 4 or 5 years younger than her lol.. maybe she's just immature though :P

Guest PANDA CANDY

My boyfriend is a year younger...and his maturity level is nowhere near mine! It's tough sometimes but I seem to only have decent luck with younger guys. older guys treat me like a kid :P

Guest Malice_Kaiser

My boyfriend is younger. There is about a year and three/four months difference between us (I'm currently 20, he turned 19 a few months ago). But I really have no problems with it, I completely forget that he is younger than me. Sometimes I notice the maturity difference (he can still act like a stereotypical teenage boy at times) but in most other ways he is very mature, so it doesn't bother me.

I don't understand people who frown upon girls dating guys who are younger. I have overheard more than one conversation between people who flat-out call it "wrong" :blink:

Guest shopaholicx2

I usually find younger guys to be immature and I'll feel at times that I'm their older sis, so the most that I would go is either the same age or a couple of months younger.

Guest asiancutie

i personally don't go for the younger guys cause the ones i meet are pretty immature still. The oldest i go is like 6 years... but if i were to date someone younger i'd only go a year younger

Archived