• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flootist

AGE DOES MATTER.

liek 1 or 2 years is okay...but dont break the rule or then its just awkward

the rule is:

take your age divide by 2 and then add 7

so if im 20 (20/2 = 10; 10+7=17), the youngest person i can date is 17.

but besides that generally i wouldnt but in special cases im lenient to at most 1/2 a year.

Guest waysa

Really depends on the guy and where I'm at in life. If I'm still in college, I would be embarrassed to tell my friends "Oh ... I'm dating a guy whose still in High School". Now that I'm fresh out of college, I wouldn't want to date a Freshmen in college. If he and I are at different stages in life, I wouldn't date him. In addition, if he looked younger than me, I'd be less inclined to date the guy.

Guest lightangel

I am 18 turning 19 and still an immature college student. I can't immagine myself dating a guy who is even a year younger because I am already immature enough. I don't want to babysit another immature person. So no, have to be older.

Guest Linduh

Really does depend on the guy, I think. Unless there's noticeable immaturity I'd be fine with a younger guy. Being a college though, I probably wouldn't date a high schooler or anything.

Guest mizzmacy08

I prefer older guys (2-4 years older than me) but it depends. Age doesn't matter after all if it comes down to love :)

Guest meatbun_16

i WANTED to date an older guy, BUT unexpectedly im now dating my bf, who is younger than me by one year. i guess it depend on the person. My bf is definitely more mature than i am.

Guest Jenny3000

Age isn't a barrier for me, as long as he's mature and i'm not doing anything illegal XD

I've never dated a guy younger tho, but i wouldn't mind

Guest hhelene

I just turned 19 this year and I don't think I'm that mature yet so I wouldn't mind dating a younger guy. And I would be his nuna <3

Guest sickest_femme

I learned age is just a number, it really depends on the person.

My ex was 5.5 years older and immature as well as irresponsible(at 28 no job, parents paying bills, living at home, university drop out), my boyfriend now is 2.5 years younger and takes care of me just as much as I take care of him.

I would say age doesn't matter but on the other hand when I hear lovers have like a 20+ age gap then I'm towards it does matter since that person can be your mom/dad and to make it more extreme this week I read a story of a couple who are 26 years apart and he had a daughter who was only 3 months younger then his lover. But yeah I would date a younger guy but that depends on the guy and how much the age difference is. I would not date a guy who is still in his teen years coz that doesn't feel right bu I think an age gap of let's say 5-7 years at most should be fine. But maybe that's because my parents are 5 years apart and I know a couple who is still happy after 10+ years and they are 10 years apart.

Guest hipster

Few of my friends date younger guys and they actually get along really well. But as for me, I would never date a younger guy. 

Guest bubblepeach

Depends on the age difference and his personality.

If he is mature enough, the age difference is not so big and I feel comfortable with him, then I don't mind.

Guest 1nspiration

All of my exes (3) were younger than me. The relationships weren't difficult but I'm looking for someone older than me now. Because I was older than my exes I felt the need to take care of them more. I want someone who can take care of me now... Not saying someone younger cannot, but older men seem to be the ones with a more stable lifestyle that I'm looking for. :D

Guest Wingedbunny

I would prefer to date a guy older than me but if the guy is really amazing i would just get over it and date him. I wouldn't if he was too young though since i am 20 years old. I guess i would date 1 to 2 years younger than myself

• 1 month later...
Guest Pinkie

well im 21 atm.. i would say 18 is the youngest id go... unless hes hella mature for his age.. but i doubt a 17 would be.. so yea... if i was older like 30s or w/e i dont think id mind a younger man..

Guest GloomyPookie

It depends. He has to look older than me or look the same age and be mature. However, I do think my age limit is 2 years.

Archived