Park Yong Ha 박용하

Guest babypink3397

Guest Gacktsan

I fixed the MU link on my previous post, maybe u can try it again ;)

Thanks for all those pics, he is so HOT ! In fact, he never stops working !

By the way, here are the LOTTE wallpapers for August :

20090731144816656.jpg

20090731144817705.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Park Yong-Ha 5 years in Japan

Thanks to Story of a Man (aka The Slingshot, aka the best drama so far this year, yeah I said it), I have newfound appreciation for Park Yong-ha, who has enjoyed some popularity in Japan for a number of years (no doubt in large part due to his role in Winter Sonata). On August 1, Park celebrated the five-year anniversary of his career in Japan with a concert at the Saitama Super Arena, located in the suburbs of the greater Tokyo region.

The event’s name, “Beautiful Days 1873,” refers to the 1,873 days since Park’s Japanese debut in June 2004. There were approximately 20,000 fans (!) in attendance.

At the event, Park Yong-ha sang fifteen songs, including those from Japanese single “期別 (기별),” as well as the above-posted song “Just like the first day” from the soundtrack of the drama All In. Park recently put out a new Japanese mini-album on July 29, called “Once in a Summer,” which landed on the Oricon chart in sixth place the day it went on sale.

And what does an arena packed with twenty thousand fans look like? (I knew Park Yong-ha was popular, but that’s pretty insane.)

cr dramabeans

Gacktsan thanks dear ^^

'Woundedheart' date='Aug 3 2009, 10:05 PM'

more from the memorial concert at the Saitama Super Arena "beautiful days 1873"

[]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6264/115kuk.jpg[/]

a small glimpse on the concert ^^

PARK YONG HA CELEBRATES FIVE YEARS IN JAPAN

August 3rd, 2009 // by javabeans

parkyongha_concert2.jpg

Thanks to Story of a Man (aka The Slingshot, aka the best drama so far this year, yeah I said it), I have newfound appreciation for Park Yong-ha, who has enjoyed some popularity in Japan for a number of years (no doubt in large part due to his role in Winter Sonata). On August 1, Park celebrated the five-year anniversary of his career in Japan with a concert at the Saitama Super Arena, located in the suburbs of the greater Tokyo region.

The event’s name, “Beautiful Days 1873,” refers to the 1,873 days since Park’s Japanese debut in June 2004. There were approximately 20,000 fans (!) in attendance.

At the event, Park Yong-ha sang fifteen songs, including those from Japanese single “期別 (기별),” as well as the above-posted song “Just like the first day” from the soundtrack of the drama All In.

Park recently put out a new Japanese mini-album on July 29, called “Once in a Summer,” which landed on the Oricon chart in sixth place the day it went on sale.

And what does an arena packed with twenty thousand fans look like? (I knew Park Yong-ha was popular, but that’s pretty insane.)

parkyongha_concert1.jpg

parkyongha_concert5.jpg

parkyongha_concert3.jpg

Via Now News

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/park-yon...apan/#more-9434

Guest arielna

hi guys!

here's some of the links to Park Yong Ha's Love Concert 2008/2009 (credit to Kitty2550)

there are others but sorry, i'm a bit disorganised at the moment. mianhaeyo

Guest mickaelsurtour

Ahahahah this scene was fantastic ^^

He dance on some of the live performance of his songs (you can check on youtube)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived