Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

http://www.hancinema.net/photos/fullsizephoto421183.jpg credit: hancinema

Kim Ji-hoon-I and Oh Yeon-seo mention EXO

2014/04/01 | 445 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

Kim Ji-hoon-I and Oh Yeon-seo laid out their plot prior to their new MBC weekend drama "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!".

Kim Ji-hoon-I said, "If the drama reaches 25%, I will dance to the EXO song in Myeong-dong".

"Oh Yeon-seo has to become Kara" he added.

Netizens say, "I am headed for Myeong-dong", "Are you trying to bring in the EXO fans?" and more.

Meanwhile, "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" is the story of two sisters whose fates are twisted and are faced with intense conflicts. To be aired on the 5th at 8:45PM.

Source : www.hankyung.com/news...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

----------------
let's hope the drama reaches 25% so he can dance! :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@alex thnx for sharing awesome photos & he seems to be really into cooking, his future wife will be one of the luckiest! i dunno about you but i think i prefer him with his usual hair color but that's just me or maybe he shld use another color that suits his skin color well! :) perhaps it's just in this drama right? U take care & have a gr8 day!

@alex1999, @StaRix, Thank you for the lovely photos and updates.

@alex1999,what is the show from which the food photos are taken? Is that a regular reality show with KJH?

ah...I so much want to see him as a chef in a drama..

not sure I'll watch this upcoming drama, as I am not into comedies as much, and such a long one too... but I may give it a try.

@hibiscus23, Hello my dear chinku. Glad to see you again and thank you for the news. I wish the drama will be successful. We will then see him dancing. Actually, I like his hair color now. It makes his face look lighter and younger. He looks handsome with all colors any way.
I agree that, his future wife will be the luckiest girl!! 

@irilight, I think the cooking program is aired regularly in Japan sponsored by Bibigo food chain.  If you watched Flower Boys Next Door (tvN drama in 2013), this food chain is one of the sponsors and I guessed KJH was introduced to this sponsor. As far as I know, the other guy is the real chef who always appears with him in this program. 
I would like to see him as a chef as well.  BTW, I think KJH is very good in comedies.  I'm not sure if his new drama will be real comedy. Let's wait and see!

Thank you so much @Alex1999, for all the knowledge you share with us...

hmmmm.. I was assuming it was a comedy based on the trailer. Before that, based on the story-line, I did not think so...

We shall see this weekend!

@alex dear chingoo likewise, nice to be here too & am sure you'd been busy as well! i guess i hv to get used to his hair colour :) lol i know he can get away anything for sure being so handsome & all....he's just gorgeous whatever he wears & everything! i hope so too that this drama of his will be one of those he and we fans can always be proud of! do u know if it's avail now online to watch? i kept looking too but didn't see it yet! we hope to have his wishes come true like having a 25% approval rating so he can dance away! you and all here hv a gr8 w/end ok? catch ya again! take care & thnx also for ev.thing.

็I was so SHOCKED when I saw this news on Thai media.  I did not follow this event because I thought it involved only boy bands and other idols.  Kim Ji Hoon was in my country. He was one of the representatives from Korea for this event!!  The press conference was held on Apr 4 at Channel 3 station.
I'm so sad for not knowing this in advance. Otherwise I would find my way to see him!!

o0427064012899022968_zps79f456f3.jpg
o0640042712899021300_zps89be072a.jpg
o0427064012899022971_zpsf4b4e187.jpg
o0640042712899021299_zps44ac87bb.jpg
o0599040012899021298_zps30747fba.jpg

The guy in the middle is a representative from Thailand. o0640042712899026737_zpsa6312e80.jpg
o0640042712899026738_zps14469439.jpg

Credit: as tagged, http://ameblo.jp/aquarius59

@alex oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how cld you hv missed it? :(  Really he was in your country? gorgeous photos! thanks chingoo for sharing! remember it happened to me too when he came to the U.S. I know the feeling! i'm pretty sure you'd be there if you had known! :)

@hibiscus23, yes, he was in Thailand for the press conference of Thai Korean Superstars Charity Football Game on April 4. We have a few Korean actors coming to Thailand lately such as Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Woo Bin.

I did not pay any attention to this football event since it normally have boy bands and other idol. I was pretty sure that none of my faves would be involved at all. I was TOTALLY SHOCKED and heart broken to see these photos. However, I think he will come again for the real match on May 11.

I don't know if it's just my eyes or it's just because of the pictures. But I think Ji Hoon Oppa lose weight? He looks thinner on the photos that @alex1999 shared from the event in Thailand. He looks hotter! :D :x :x

How was the premiere of Jang Bori is Here? I'm so sorry but I think I can't really watch it. I really don't have patience on a 50 episode drama. But I will continue wishing for success on this drama~ :)

@StaRix, I think he has lost some weight as well. He looks so handsome and younger there.
I have not watched Jang Bo Ri is Here yet. I would wait for the sub first. I guess it is still during childhood of all casts.
How about this photo?? I really wish to kiss him on his cheek.
10177521_716114581765943_404568589_n_zps

Credit: as tagged, KJH Thailand Fan Club Group in FB.
Here is one of the links from Thai media.  You can see the video clip of the press conference on the top right. The translator said KJH has been to Thailand 3 times!!! OMG I guess he was on his private trips.  There was no sign about him visit my country before.  Even though in this recent event, no fan knew about it.  
http://www.newsplus.co.th/31204

Credit: Newplus.co.th

alex1999

said:

@StaRix, I think he has lost some weight as well. He looks so handsome and younger there.

I have not watched Jang Bo Ri is Here yet. I would wait for the sub first. I guess it is still during childhood of all casts.

alex1999 said: @hibiscus23, yes, he was in Thailand for the press conference of Thai Korean Superstars Charity Football Game on April 4. We have a few Korean actors coming to Thailand lately such as Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Woo Bin. I did not pay any attention to this football event since it normally have boy bands and other idol. I was pretty sure that none of my faves would be involved at all. I was TOTALLY SHOCKED and heart broken to see these photos. However, I think he will come again for the real match on May 11.

@alex i don't blame u i'd probab assume the same thing if i were you i.e. wldnt dawn on us if it's not drama related however now that u hv an idea of the nxt sched May 11, oh i envy u already if u'd be one of the luckiest here to see him! shake his hand or hug him for us pls LOL

@alex - that's a cute pix of our guy, ummh only on his cheeks? joke joke i'd luv to be nxt in line to kiss him so after you hahaha! btw JBR is 51% subbed only so likewise i'm gonna wait for the full subs albeit i can't wait! :)

take care & see u nxt tym

StaRix said:

alex1999

said:

@alex1999"

Wow" You missed Our KJH in your hometown so so sad in which if and when I find out he's in the US I'm coming where he's at and will have fainting spells to go along with it when I actually see him so his attention will be only on me ;)

@alex - that's a cute pix of our guy! btw JBR is 51% subbed only so likewise i'm gonna wait for the full subs albeit i can't wait! :)

take care & see u nxt tym
suchadiva42 said:

@alex1999"

Wow" You missed Our KJH in your hometown so so sad in which if and when I find out he's in the US I'm coming where he's at and will have fainting spells to go along with when I actually see him so his attention will be only on me ;)

Archived