Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if we have this on this thread yet however no harm in having it again right guys? woah he's such a healthy guy, with those 6 packs who cld go wrong?
(photo won't paste sorry girls) but here's the link:

something is wrong even the link won't work woah :(

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o785/Pook_Alex/Mag_scan_1_zps27b86141.jpg
credit from our friend Alex's magazine!!!

omo omo i didn't notice Alex this photo was from you? hahaha sorry chingoo i just noticed now & i tried so hard to post it but it didn't work at first!  got your name on the cover, how'd that happen? :) thnx to you for this photo, i luv it

@alex1999
Do you happen to have a picture or video of Ji Hoon Oppa where I can see his famous ring closely? I just want to make some fanarts..
Or maybe someone else here? @hibiscus23 @irilight @suchadiva42
Thanks in advance! :)
Edit: One more pic in Thailand.. :x :x :xBkrldKyCcAAoslM.jpg:large
cr as tagged

@StaRix @alex1999 @hibiscus23..

Thanks for the pictures and can't wait to see Our KJH in Jang bo-ri is here soon and one day I'm going to visit Korea and find KJH to give him a Big Hug >:D<  and take pictures for everyone to see in which I got my time set to meet Our guy in person ;)

suchadiva42 said:

@StaRix @alex1999 @hibiscus23..

Thanks for the pictures and can't wait to see Our KJH in Jang bo-ri is here soon and one day I'm going to visit Korea and find KJH to give him a Big Hug >:D<  and take pictures for everyone to see in which I got my time set to meet Our guy in person ;)

girls his new drama is 50 epis let's hope we persevere coz i'm also following a few new ones now & feeling greedy hahaha! mind you i was able to watch more than 50 epis in the likes of smile, dong hae which was about 100 epis believe you me! hahaha so with our guy we'll get by hopefully!

hibiscus23 said: girls his new drama is 50 epis let's hope we persevere coz i'm also following a few new ones now & feeling greedy hahaha! mind you i was able to watch more than 50 epis in the likes of smile, dong hae which was about 100 epis believe you me! hahaha so with our guy we'll get by hopefully!

Archived