Kim Sae Ron 김새론

Guest adikkeluangman

@AdelaM, thank you for lovely photos of Kim Sae Ron.The little girl is blossoming into a beautiful young lady

Here's a recent article

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘High School: Love On’ Kim Sae Ron Presents Her Lovely Charm
r2oewhgvskvfzenj2qxctwb7kkk4k1z3.jpg

Kim Sae Ron, who is currently starred in KBS’ drama ‘High School: Love On,’ captured the hearts of many audiences with her lovely facial expression. 
In the unveiled photo, Kim Sae Ron made various lovely facial expressions and poses, flaunting her fresh charms. She captivated the eyes of male fans with her flawless skin and Barbie doll looking appearance. 
In the drama, Kim Sae Ron plays Lee Seul Bi, an angel who became a high school student after an accident. As the episode proceeds, Park has been acknowledged for her outstanding acting ability.
Meanwhile, KBS’ drama ‘High School: Love On’ is being aired on every Friday at 8PM.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment -Singapore

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"Kim Sae Ron for The Celebrity Magazine September Issue ‘14

tumblr_nbxq3hC7xg1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nbxq2g7wHF1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nbxq1pWYnc1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

Source: OneHallyu

• 2 weeks later...

October 18, 2014
A behind cut of Kim Sae Ron from a recent photo shoot released
Source: STARN News 20141018094527_5441b8276cbbb_1.jpg
A behind cut of Kim Sae Ron from a recent photo shoot was released.

On October 18th, Kim Sae Ron's management agency released a behind cut of Kim Sae Ron from a recent photo shoot that she had.
The photo shows Kim Sae Ron showing a lovely look in a grey one-piece dress, and curled hairstyle. She is patting a huge white dog, and many people are showing great reactions for her great look.
According to a representative who participated in the shooting, it is said that Kim Sae Ron participated in the shooting with a great focus, and many staffs were deeply impressed by her professionalism.
Meanwhile, Kim Sae Ron is playing in KBS 2TV drama 'High School: Love On' as Lee Seul Bi, and she recently played in movie 'Man Hole.'
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/10/28/it-girl-on-the-go/ :) here a beautiful articleksrby4.jpgksrby3.jpg?w=620&h=848ksrby1.jpg?w=620ksrby2.jpg?w=620&h=848

Quite the fashion darling, isn’t she? Thanks to her porcelain skin, slim figure, lanky limbs and nymph-like appeal. Kim Sae Ron is pretty much the IT teenager of the moment. She has clocked countless interviews and fashion shoots in the past couple of months, and is looking more attractive and feminine with each one. I swear she is rapidly morphing and maturing into a lovely young lady before our very eyes over the course of filming of Hi! School: Love On. I’m totally attributing it to her acting so closely with older guys like Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol.

She has lost her child-like mannerisms evident in the first few episodes of the drama and has seamlessly transitioned into a coming-of-age young woman with a heightened awareness of life, boys, love and relationships. You can see it in her eyes and her conduct in the drama and in events outside of it. The more Seul Bi grew and developed in front of the camera, so did the actress herself behind the lens. It helps that WH seems perfectly comfortable treating KSR as a love interest and has no qualms indulging in skinship with her, which says a lot of how he views her in real life. He is cautious of her young age, but I don’t think he exactly “feels” the age gap anymore. ANd methinks neither does she.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shine123

She is very pretty especially with her current hair color. I am currently watching Hi School Love On and I was blown away on her acting skills. Furthermore, she and Woo Hyun really look great together! But she's only 14 and Woo Hyun is 23? Oh my! But still, they look cute together.
PS: By the way, does anyone know what hair color does Sae Ron has right now?

November 17, 2014

July Jung’s ‘A Girl at My Door’ wins Best First Film award in Stockholm:By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com) KPOPHERALD

Korean filmmaker July Jung won the Best First Film award on Friday at the Stockholm International Film Festival for her feature directorial debut “A Girl at My Door.” 
The movie deals with social justice, child abuse, small-town politics and migrant worker issues. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141117
Korean filmmaker July Jung (left) gives an award acceptance speech after receiving the Best First Film award in the Stockholm International Film Festival in Stockholm, Sweden, Nov. 14. (Yonhap)
The 34-year-old director is the first Korean to receive the award at the festival, which is in its 25th year. The jury recognized her for taking a new approach to characters and settings.
“There is an existential excitement in seeing the intersection of basic human needs and in deciphering behaviors that we don’t understand fully, which nevertheless have shocking consequences,” the jury said in a statement.
At the festival, which took place from Nov. 5-16, six other Korean films, including “Revivre” by Im Kwon-taek and “Hill of Freedom” by Hong Sang-soo, were screened as part of the noncompetitive section “Asian Images.” The festival showcased a total of 201 films from 60 different countries. 
The official posters of “A Girl at My Door.”restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141117
Actress Kim Sae-ron plays Do-hee in “A Girl at My Door.”
Starring Bae Doo-na (“Cloud Atlas” and “The Host”) and Kim Sae-ron (“The Man from Nowhere”), “A Girl at My Door” centers on the relationship between Young-nam (Bae), a promising police officer who was banished from Seoul to a small seaside village for misconduct, and Do-hee (Kim), a village girl who is abused by her stepfather. When Young-nam tries to help Do-hee, things go well for a while until Do-hee discovers her secrets. 
Jung graduated from Sungkyunkwan University and Korea National University of Arts, where she majored in film and multimedia. She directed a number of short films before “A Girl at My Door,” her first critically acclaimed feature. These include “A Man under the Influenza” (2007), which won a Sonje Award at the 2007 Busan International Film Festival, and “The Dog that Came into My Flash” (2010). “A Girl at My Door” was screened in the “Un Certain Regard” section, a showcase of emerging directors’ films, at this year’s Cannes International Film Festival in May. 
The official posters of “A Girl at My Door.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

December 29, 2014
Top 10 Korean Films of 2014
By Jason Bechervaise The Korea Times 18-01(158).jpg
This is a scene from "A Girl at My Door" directed and written by July Jung, and stars Bae Doo-na and Kim Sae-ron. / Courtesy of CGV Movie Collage
2014 has been yet another compelling year for Korean cinema. Audience numbers exceeded 100 million for the third consecutive year spearheaded by the success of the naval epic "Roaring Currents" that broke almost every record to become the most successful film of all time in the local box office. 
Yet, the local market share has dropped to the current 48.9 percent compared to last year's 58 percent, which is reflective of a strong year for Hollywood films including the unprecedented success of Disney's "Frozen" and Christopher Nolan "Interstellar" that both amassed over 10 million admissions. 
Nevertheless, this year has seen the release of a number of accomplished Korean films, though I would argue that commercial films, by in large, have been weaker compared to last year. But independent Korean cinema, especially documentaries are going through a particular exciting phase as evident in the top 10 films I've compiled for this year. 
1. A Girl At My Door
Although it wasn't a hit with audiences, and not all critics responded to it in the same way, it's reminiscent of the very best contemporary Korean cinema has to offer. Directed by July Jung, her feature debut follows a police officer played by the magnificent Bae Doo-na as she is relocated to a remote fishing town to take on the role as the new police chief, and befriends a troubled young girl called Do-hee (Kim Sae-ron) who is being abused by her stepfather. Produced by the renowned auteur Lee Chang-dong, it shares his appetite for engrossing social critique, but the film's delicate dark humor and its focus on female relationships differentiates it from his work.
2. A Dream of Iron
It's been a golden year for documentaries, not least with the tremendous success of "My Love, Don't Cross That River", but "A Dream of Iron" is in a league of its own. Focusing on Korea's ironworks and shipbuilding industries in the 1960s through to the present day, Kelvin Kyung Kun Park provides a fascinating and spiritual look at the country's manufacturing industry through some extraordinary cinematography accompanied by a rich and hypnotic soundtrack. 
3. Manshin: Ten Thousand Spirits
Tackling the subject of shamanism in a very accessible and insightful manner, this documentary follows the life of Kim Keum-hwa, Korea's most prolific living shaman. Directed by Park Chan-kyong, brother of Park Chan-wook, he mixes documentary footage with reconstructed scenes from her earlier life played by Kim Sae-ron, Ryu Hyun-kyung and Moon So-ri and expertly applies it to a historical and cultural framework.
4. Haemoo
Released not long after "Roaring Currents" "Haemoo" directed by Shim Sung-bo, unfortunately, struggled to find an audience, but it is far superior to Kim Han-min's period navel epic. Co-written and produced by Bong Joon ho who worked with Shim on his masterpiece "Memories of Murder" (2003), it's the strongest commercial film of the year owing to its terrific mise-en-scene, lighting and how it utilizes the limited space of a fishing vessel where, based on a true story, the captain and crew smuggle 25 illegal Korean-Chinese immigrants. 
5. A Hard Day
Action-thrillers can often run out of steam, but "A Hard Day" is an enthralling viewing experience from start to finish. Kim Seong-hun's witty and socially conscious script about a detective played by Lee Sun-kyun digging a hole for himself after a hit and run accident explores issues such as corruption has been well-received both home and abroad. 
6. Futureless Things
One of the appealing characteristics of Korean cinema, especially lower budget films, is how they convey different areas of society and culture. This little seen film is an endearing example of what the independent industry is capable of delivering. Kim Kyung-mook's enchanting and episodic narrative takes place in a convenience store painting a portrait of those who are part of contemporary Korean society. 
7. Confession
This impressive debut by Lee Do-yun adds a stylistic flare to the conventional tale of friendship when a faked robbery goes awry and results in the death of a gambling arcade owner that puts the relationship between three close friends in jeopardy. Visually outstanding, and includes notable performances by the leads: Ji Sung, Ju Ji-hoon and Lee Kwang-soo.
8. Hill of Freedom
A genuine criticism of Hong Sang-soo is that he has become repetitive and so his strongest work tends to emerge when he does something different. In his latest feature, he masterfully uses English to his advantage playing with language and stereotypes in humorous and stimulating fashion as Ryo Kase plays a Japanese man who travels to Seoul in search for a woman (Seo Young-hwa) he still has feelings for. 
9. Gyeongju
It's slow-paced, but Zhang Lu's story of a Beijing-based Korean professor (Park Hae-il) searching for a painting in a teahouse in the quaint city of Gyeongju is a thoroughly absorbing tale of nostalgia that shares much in common with Hong Sang-soo's filmmaking tendencies. Also stars Shin Min-a on excellent form playing the teahouse proprietor who forms a connection with the professor. 
10. My Place
The third and final documentary to feature in this top ten, "My Place" focuses on the rarely discussed topic of single motherhood in Korea. Directed by Park Moon-chil who follows his sister and parents as they adjust to the news that their daughter is to raise a child without a father, it's a rare and insightful glimpse into the issues they face.

December 29, 2014
A GIRL AT MY DOOR and HAEMOO Invited to Palm Springs IFFFirst Major Fest Invites for Korean Films in 2015
by Pierce Conran KOBIZuytuYmLnIeIRphvxkHOj.jpg
One of the earliest events on the film festival calendar, the Palm Springs International Film Festival will kick off its 26th edition on January 2nd. As with previous years, Korean cinema will be on the menu, with July JUNG’s A Girl at My Door and SHIM Sung-bo’s Haemoo bearing the flag for Korean films on the international stage in early 2015. Following its debut in the Un Certain Regard section of this year’s Cannes Film Festival, the drama A Girl at My Door, starring BAE Doo-na and KIM Sae-ron, and produced by brothers LEE Chang-dong and LEE Joon-dong, has been invited to a number of international events, such as the Toronton and Busan International Film Festivals, also winning the award for Best First Film at the Stockholm International Film Festival. In addition, JUNG’s debut film secured distribution in a clutch of key markets, including France and the UK. A Girl at My Door will screen in the ‘World Cinema Now’ section. Also featuring a star director turned producer, this time Bong Joon Ho, Haemoo, the debut of Memories of Murder (2003) scribe SHIM Sung-bo, is another work that has invited around the world, to the Toronto, San Sebastian, Vancouver and Dubai International Film Festivals among others. The sea thriller starring KIM Yun-seok and k-pop star PARK Yoo-chun will be featured in the ‘Awards Buzz: Best Foreign Language Film’ lineup as it was chosen as Korea’s official representative to next year’s Academy Awards, though it failed to make the final shortlist.

• 3 weeks later...

Kim Hyang Gi, Kim Sae-ron, material comfort one-act plays "Winter of the girls' appearance

[OSEN = Jiyoung Kwon News] The child actor starring in KBS 3.1 Kim Hyang Gi and Kim Sae-ron is a special section one-act plays "Winter's girl.

Representative of the Republic of Korea Kim Hyang Gi and Kim Sae-ron child actor to exert a distinct presence in various dramas and movies. They are expected to be able to collect the painful history of delicately drawn, based on a rich emotional comfort women smoke.

In addition, yubora author of "Winter of girls' mini series' Secret 'has attracted much attention in charge of writing.

Hamyounghun CP is "yubora artist is interested in the comfort women issue about a week to attend the regular meetings need to resolve comfort women issue," said, "This one-act plays to the exclusion of all the sensational scene, will be drawn to poetry," he said.

Currently both countries are in the process of consultation regarding the comfort women issue. Section 3.1 of the KBS seems to add to the meaning of a special one-act plays. Coming February 28th and March 1st is scheduled to be broadcast.

jykwon@osen.co.kr

[Copyright ⓒ OSEN prohibit unauthorized copying and redistribution;
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110055750

Kim Sae-ron, KBS 3 · 1 section featured cast one-act plays

Actress Kim Sae-ron meet the audience through the KBS is preparing a special section of the March 1st one-act plays.

17 days, according to broadcasters Kim Sae-ron has appeared in the March 1st section featuring a special one-act plays a KBS.

Section 1 · 3 KBS is being planned and will be organized in a special one-act plays are coming on February 28 and March 1 day 2 part series. Yubora writer who has written a 'secret' took on his writing.

Movie Dohee should ',' manhole ', MBC is recognized as an actress Kim Sae-ron over the fence of a child through such as "The Queen's Classroom" is going to smoke a childhood hero.

KBS is caused by a special Independence Day in 2011 drama "climax" with great response is noteworthy not be popular once again with 3, Section 1 Drama.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015011623062145834&type=1&outlink=1

News about KSR on dramabeans

KBS Drama Specials are coming back with a slightly different format; after previously being canceled at the end of last year due to opposition from KBS’s directors’ association, the station and their PDs appear to have worked out the kinks. While many of the previous specials had been single episodes extending over an hour, the new specials will follow a similar format to KBS show Spy; they won’t air back-to-back like Spy does, but will be kept to shorter, 50-minute episodes and will no longer be confined to a single airing. KBS has 15 drama specials planned to air in 2015, and four of those will air in the first half of the year. Kim Sae-ron (High School: Love On) will appear in the first of these drama specials, which will cover some weighty subject material: comfort women (women who were forced into sexual slavery by the Japanese army). The two-episoder will air February 28 and March 1 (the latter being the March 1st Movement national holiday). [Star News, Osen]

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/01/news-bites-january-17-2015/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Sae Ron won Best new Actress in 2014 (35th) Blue Dragon Film Awards for movie A Girl At My Door. Here is her picture with other winner during that night.10846506_770787453015403_193078699360005

• 2 weeks later...

And more information:

Comfort women TV drama to screen on Independence Day

K2015011800214-200.jpg

KBS is making a two-part TV programabout Korean sex slavery victims also known as "comfort women" during World War II, to commemorateIndependence Day on Mar. 1. 

Written by Yoo Bo-rah and starring Kim Sae-ron, 16, the program, entitled"Girl's Winter," will be shown on Feb.28 and the national holiday. 

The two episodes will keep "sensitivescenes that may provoke anti-Japanese feelings" to a minimum, program director Ham Young-hoon said as quoted on an online news outlet on Saturday. The program would instead have a "poetic style," he added. 

Ham said Yoo had been following the comfort women issue closely,attending weekly campaigns calling for truth about the wartime atrocitycommitted by the Japanese Imperial Army. 

Korean and Japanese governments have been at odds over the issue,with Japan claiming it never happened. 

Source: The Korea Times

Archived