• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

February 4, 2016

[bnt photo] Kim Sae Ron on Her Way to School

Source: BNTNews

jfyg0fcjukg3g8hmvo5tmga7f3yaq79z.jpg

[by Kim Young Shin, photo by Kim Chi Yoon, Baek Soo Yeon, Jo Hee Sun] On February 4, many young Korean celebrated their graduation.

Group DIA members Chaeyeon and Eunjin, Lovelyz member Sujeong, GFRIEND member Yuju and Eunha, Oh My Girl Jiho and SEVENTEEN member DK graduated from the School of Performing Arts in Seoul (SOPA), located in Gung-dong, Seoul.

Also, actress Kim Sae Ron graduated from Yang-il Middle School in Ilsan, Gyeonggi. She got into SOPA, a school famous for its many celebrity graduates such as miss A Suzy, Apink Son Na Eun and KARA Heo Young Ji. (photo by bntnews DB)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Child actress Kim Sae-ron joins YG

Child actress Kim Sae-ron has signed a contract with YG Entertainment. 

“We are very happy that Kim is now with us,” YG Entertainment said in a statement Monday. “Kim is such a talented yet original actress. We will support her development to the next level.”

Kim’s contract with former agency Fantagio was reportedly terminated in October. She had been under Fantagio since her debut in 2009 with “A Brand New Life.” 

The child actress garnered national stardom by playing a drug addict’s daughter kidnapped by a crime ring in “The Man from Nowhere,” Korea’s highest-grossing film in 2010. This year, at age 16, she played her first adult role in JTBC’s fantasy drama series “Mirror of the Witch.”

source

• 5 months later...

Is this confirmed? It's movie. I'm waiting for new drama too!

Of all the 3 kims, she's my fav when it comes to acting skil ( imho and for me anyway) just given the right drama, lead character,, well written, we'll see even more impressive acting.  We'll I was impressed with in MoTW. I've been wanting to see her in kdrama similar to  "The Professional"  Maybe with Won Bin again??? yeah right, as if it's gonna happen but the male lead but I don't mind if it's another actor. Hah.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/24/2018 at 3:16 AM, jongski said:

When will YG let Kim Sae Ron have a comeback drama?! It's been a while. Hope to see casting updates soon.

I  have to quote myself. It was just last week.  August. April.  As you can see from previous posts. I asked when is her next drama.

Finally. Finally. Please. It's been awhile.

Archived