OFFICIAL INDONESIAN BEAUTIES Actress/Actors/Singers...etc

Gitakawaii

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ginachan

as in pure indonesian...indonesian ethnically :)

and indonesians r of the malay race, not white, chinese etc is wat i meant

dw....i dont think i made sense :lol:

What is Indonesian anyway......? -confused :D

Indonesia is multiracial country, serves as melting pots and crossroads of world since ancient times.

Indonesia IS part of Asia

Some Indonesian ethnics has Mongoloid race traits in them.

Most of Indonesian are descendants of Ancient Austronesian Ancestry. Austronesian are considered as member of greater Mongoloid race. Together with Han Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Viet, Khmer, Thais, and also natives American (like Maya, Inca, Aztecs).

Western Indonesian has caucasian looks in them, caused by influx of Indian, Arab, Persian, and later European to Archipelago. Eastern Indonesia has Ebony Melanesian looks, because the early inhabitans of archipelago are Black like Papuan. And there are mixed races in between.

Papuans ARE Indonesian, but in racial senses they're not belongs to Mongoloid or Asian races. They're Melanesian, has the same ancestor as Australian Aborigines.

This is like asking: Is Indonesia Peach, Apple, or Orange....?

The answer is...., Indonesia IS Fruit Salad.....

What is Indonesian anyway......? -confused :D

Indonesia is multiracial country, serves as melting pots and crossroads of world since ancient times.

Indonesia IS part of Asia

Some Indonesian ethnics has Mongoloid race traits in them.

Most of Indonesian are descendants of Ancient Austronesian Ancestry. Austronesian are considered as member of greater Mongoloid race. Together with Han Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Viet, Khmer, Thais, and also natives American (like Maya, Inca, Aztecs).

Western Indonesian has caucasian looks in them, caused by influx of Indian, Arab, Persian, and later European to Archipelago. Eastern Indonesia has Ebony Melanesian looks, because the early inhabitans of archipelago are Black like Papuan. And there are mixed races in between.

Papuans ARE Indonesian, but in racial senses they're not belongs to Mongoloid or Asian races. They're Melanesian, has the same ancestor as Australian Aborigines.

This is like asking: Is Indonesia Peach, Apple, or Orange....?

The answer is...., Indonesia IS Fruit Salad.....

good answer...im so proud of ya!

Guest vicodin

he gets all lovey dovey whenever he's with the girl

hahahaha yeah.. but that's only acting.. it's his movie character, i guess. However, i always make fun of him about the taxi scene and we'll laugh about it together.

i met him last month and he told me that he's doin another movie this year and how his character would be completely different with the one he had in CAS. He seemed really excited about his new movie..

how old is he BTW?

he's 22 :)

Agnes en Roger..never happened...but they were close frens

Shandy en Roger...WHAT A BIG NO NO COUPLe...i dun think they're match

I guess agnes want to create her own "unique" style...but turn out a TOTAL FAILURE!!!

hey Junot is dating with the sister of that model sigi w.

Guest vicodin

Agnes and Roger did go out for a few months before they decided to go seperate way. It's true that Roger is now dating Shandy Aulia. I couldnt careless about the couple but yah if they're happy, they're happy :)

Junot is goin out with my sister's friend, Agni!!!

I can not believe it and my sister can not either..

my sister was browsin agni's friendster and she saw some pictures of Agni and this boy and she asked me "this is not junot, is it ??"

we both were like "nahh.. it couldnt be.."

however, we both were kinda surprised when we found out that SHE IS GOIN OUT with Junot! hahahahahaha

here are some pictures of them together :

agnijunot18js.jpg

is it just me or she does look like a korean in this picture hehehehe

agnijunot4kk.jpg

agni1qb.jpg

in case you dont know, Agni is a model (she's been in a tv commercial for POND'S -following her sister's path-) and she's also an actress.. i think she had a role in "Mengejar Matahari" movie..

Guest ginachan

I think there's 2 pix that was posted in the first page of Agni...I'm not sure if that's her...neways...she's one lucky girl...junot is cute

Ew..Delon xDD Don't mind me. I'm never in Indo when Idol's on -_- I don't get why he went into acting...

Agnes Monica's hair is too random now. You don't have 6096564 different colours altogether ><" I don't like her singing much =/

I think Audy's an awesome singer though and she's really pretty.

Guest yoojini

the 2nd pic of agni and the last of titi are SO pretty!*_* daniel's cute. lol~ wow, a lot of the actresses remind me of thai actresses or they look asian mixed with american to me.

Guest ginachan

VJ Cathy in Men’s Health magazine, January edition

menshealth.jpg

menshealth1.jpg

VJ Cathy in Femina Mag, Dec’05 edtion

MH1.jpg

MH2.jpg

MH3.jpg

MH4.jpg

Christian Sugiono

XtianSugiono.jpg

VJ Daniel