OFFICIAL INDONESIAN BEAUTIES Actress/Actors/Singers...etc

Gitakawaii

Guest ginachan

christian sugiono was cute in" Catatan Akhir Sekolah"

vicodin: Agni and Junot looks happy together...such a cute couple..thx for posting them btw :)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha...yea he is! he always had his hair longer than the other 3 ... it's short now...but he still looks hawt :)..btw I'm also a fan of Jang Woo Hyuk...he's an amazing dancer

really? I'm Manado too :D

Wow u like JWH too...me too me too

yah im half manado half bengkulu...aren't u en gita sisters????

wow i like that guy Darius....he's a presenter for world cup programme at SCTV

Btw,is nandine gonna play in a new film with sammy rizal???

Guest ginachan

(Article about agnes > Romance in The White House)

http://demo.companycn.net/winnergp/activity_detail.asp?id=12

20051117134752710.jpg

It's in Chinese

《白屋之恋》的拍摄片场有一位笑起来比张娜拉还甜几分的小女孩,她就是来自印尼的“小天后”Monika(莫尼卡)。Monika在印尼手欢迎程度好比当年中国的F4。不管是长相还是经历,现在的莫尼卡与当年来中国的韩国小天后张娜拉都有相似之处。不过Monika对张娜拉毫不示弱,她表示,此次参加《白屋之恋》的拍摄,只是为下一步进军中国市场“探路”,她已经学了半年的中文。8月,她将正式在中国主演第一部偶像剧,合作的对象便是F4。

提起现在正在紧张拍摄的《白屋之恋》,让这位远渡重洋的漂亮小妮子显得兴奋不已。剧中她扮演一位聪慧、干练的Office Lady,却为情所困,为情所伤,当经历了爱人的背叛与不忠后,她终于做出了不得不为的抉择,随后黯然离去。

这是Monika与中国影视剧的首次触电,外表活泼灿烂,宛若邻家女孩般清新动人的她,却要扮演一位在情路中沉浮窒息的苦情女子,可见这位年轻女孩的深厚演技。

Basically this web kinda gives Agnes a compliment. It said in Romance in The White House, there is one girl who has a smile sweeter than Jang Nara. She's from Indonesia and her name is Monika. In Indonesia she's as famous as F4 in their glory days. And this time Agnes joined Romance in The White House because she wants to enter China market. And for this she had learned Mandarin for a half year.

In this film Agnes plays as an office lady, who for the sake of love voluntarily being hurt by the man she loves. Monika in real life is a merry girl. But in this film she can act as a lady who has trouble of love. This proofs her excellent ability in acting.

just found this cool thread, i'm indonesian too! *raises hand*

has anyone got pics of jonathan mulia?

he played young gie in Gie..i've been looking for his pics, he's uber cute! :blush:

Ponds Girls

all I know is that AGNI is the one in the far left ..

ponds.jpg

ponds CF

iklan-ponds.jpg

Cousin of MAriana Renata...her name is Renata S.

her mom and mariana's mom are twins..that's why they kinda look alike

but mariana is pretttierr IMO

Renata.jpg

ponds CF

iklan-ponds.jpg

Cousin of MAriana Renata...her name is Renata S.

her mom and mariana's mom are twins..that's why they kinda look alike

but mariana is pretttierr IMO

Renata.jpg

is the gal from the cf and the gal from the last pic is the same gal???

i thought she was a filipino or thai gal...

the gal in the cf...ma ex-bf is a fan of her(actually he's a fan of all ponds gal)

...he even took a pic a of her from the tv....omg :rolleyes:

Guest vicodin

Mariana is actually prettier than her :D

gina, agni and junot, they both do look happy together. it's a good thing, i guess hehehehe

ps : gina, you finally made your way to the garden, didnt you ?? talk with us there!!

Guest ginachan

Mariana is actually prettier than her :D

gina, agni and junot, they both do look happy together. it's a good thing, i guess hehehehe

ps : gina, you finally made your way to the garden, didnt you ?? talk with us there!!

yea! I've finally made one...but how do u post replies....I was soo confused the whole time I was on 1tymgarden....HELP ME!!

Am I the only one who finds VJ Daniel annoying? xD It all started in 2004 when he did a pop style thing on Usher and started trying to act like Usher, it was like "my oh, my oh, my boooooooo" and it plays every day for a week. I hated him so much after that ^^0

Random Ramblings:

I only go to Indo once a year so I am so behind. All I know is, most sinetrons bpring and they're the same. Oh and I want cable -_-

I thought that Me Vs. High Heels was cute, the movie not the series. But Janji Joni...o_o "I'm a film carrier"...what?

"adios komedos!~" That's been stuck in my head since I went ><

Why was Ariel everywhere? O_o I know he does drugs and stuff but why was he performing so much xD

/End Random Ramblings

By the way, I'm not a fan of Agnes Monica. Obviously, she is smart, talented and confident. But I dunno, maybe it's her confidence that's bothering me =/

u don't like VJ daniel? really?

anyways Me vs. High heels was pretty good...I didn't like that conceited guy though...what's his name...he wasn't even cute !

Im guessing ariel is everywhere nowadays because he's part of peterpan ..and they're so popular

Archived