OFFICIAL INDONESIAN BEAUTIES Actress/Actors/Singers...etc

Gitakawaii

Guest cyallen26

OMG

There are a loooot of new people in Indonesian entertaiment... :o

If i go back for sure i wont recognize them when i see them... new faces!!!!

but i'm so proud... :D

Glad to see finally there's indonesian thread here... when i saw there're vietnamese, chinese, thai, etc hm... i started thinking i have to make indonesian thread... :lol:

Thanks... ;)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vicodin

if anyone here wants some pictures of daniel mananta pls private msg me. i can't post them up here because they were taken for private use..

Guest guchiguchiageugeu

awesome pics!! Indo paling ok!!!! ^__^

That Daniel Mananta guy is pretty cute and kuhraaazzie... ! I remember Teuku Ryan from waaaaay back when he was still a late teen.. now that pic is wow.. all older and hotter!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ginachan

VJ Cathy is soo pretty :) thx for the pix btw...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's some new pix of Agnes Monica with her new look (her new album just came out)........ :)

agnes165.jpg

agnes_monica-009-wawan.jpg

agnes_monica-001-wawan.jpg

i heard from ma friends...that Mariana...is not a very nice person in real life...she chooses friends...not that humble en friendly...

also Dian sastro...she's a nice person esp to her fans..but her attitude not that nice (in her social life i mean...among her friends...it's already a public secret...)....she's a good actress though

i once saw VJ Cathy went shopping with VJ Evan at Plaza E.X they walk fast en talk fast yah....hahaha....is not like they're dating or sumthing lyk that...i like them both

i like Luna Maya en Sammy Rizal...too bad Shandy Aulia dating with that guy Roger....not gud match i think

For Agnes Monica...i think she's talented (i like sum of her songs...but i just DON'T think she's GOT THE STYLE....she wanted to look different...but it turns out to be EUW!!!! en she's kinda arrogant in sum way)...en sumtimes she do lipsync too(like if she got to do a very high energy dance en singing at the same time...u culdn't even hear her breath...sounds the same like the cd version...but after she finished singing...wow...she breathe soooo hard that u culd hear it even if u turn down the volume of the tv) i know coz ma sista work as a backing vocal for sum artists...But she's OKAY....

Guest ginachan

Indonesian CM , Ft. mariana renata..so pretty

Indonesian commercial - Harper's Bazaar Indonesia - featuring a famous beautiful Indonesian model, Mariana Renata

http://www.youtube.com/?v=FvUkau6Mcig

Indonesian Sunsilk commercial(cake version) featuring Mariana Renata

http://www.youtube.com/?v=xbe63suJhic

Indonesian Commercial(Lux)featuring the sweet & beautiful Mariana Renata

http://www.youtube.com/?v=hqI-HmwBMq8

Indonesian Sunsilk commercial(Wedding version) featuring Mariana Renata & Bunga

http://www.youtube.com/?v=4K4tC6XWgDs

Indonesian Commercial(Lux)featuring the sweet & beautiful Mariana Renata

http://www.youtube.com/?v=-hB3CBF7n0k

really mariana is not a nice person...well i don't know her so I can't say anything.. but she's really pretty, I heard that she's dating Nicholas saputra is it true ? I hope not ! I want nico to be with Dian...

Dian I like her..she's a good actress , and very pretty..

as for VJ cathy ..really pretty and her sister julie is cute...

and luna maya..she's a newcomer right? I haven't seen her movie "Cinta Silver" ...but she's pretty though

Agnes I used to hate her...but she's alright now, she can sing real good..especially live!!

Guest vicodin

okay.. i dont know mariana that well even though i've met her several times. she's actually quite nice and polite and shy. she doesnt speak bahasa indonesia fluently and i think that makes it hard for her to communicate with people here and that's prolly the reason why she got misunderstood for being snob. and yes, mariana and nicholas are couple. they've been together for a while now.. (although they might deny it when the gossipists ask them about it)

as for dian sastro.. haha i wouldnt make any comments about her.

and since im friends with cathy, i'd say cathy is the nicest person ever! she can be really fun and crazy and she's soo funny.. she's so endearing..

luna maya is a model and also an actress. she's a good friend of VJ Cathy..

Guest ginachan

okay.. i dont know mariana that well even though i've met her several times. she's actually quite nice and polite and shy. she doesnt speak bahasa indonesia fluently and i think that makes it hard for her to communicate with people here and that's prolly the reason why she got misunderstood for being snob. and yes, mariana and nicholas are couple. they've been together for a while now.. (although they might deny it when the gossipists ask them about it)

as for dian sastro.. haha i wouldnt make any comments about her.

and since im friends with cathy, i'd say cathy is the nicest person ever! she can be really fun and crazy and she's soo funny.. she's so endearing..

luna maya is a model and also an actress. she's a good friend of VJ Cathy..

haha! so they are dating....how cute! was this before filming "Janji Joni" or after ?

Archived