OFFICIAL INDONESIAN BEAUTIES Actress/Actors/Singers...etc

Gitakawaii

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ginachan

Agnes Monica Exclusive Artist Indosiar

Kapanlagi.com – For those who fond of beautiful artist Agnes Monica, prepare to rarely see her in 2006. The reason is because her marvelous acting and voice will be only seen on 1 TV station. It means Agnes isn’t allowed to perform on other TV station except INDOSIAR.

Agnes has signed exclusive contract with Indosiar following other artists such as Titi Kamal and Samuel Rizal. "Titi Kamal and Samuel Rizal have been our exclusive artist since last year. They don’t show up in other TV stations. This year Agnes Monica is our exclusive artist. All her dramas and sinetrons will only be played on Indosiar," said Triandy, program director Indosiar, in press conference of Indosiar’s anniversary some times ago.

In a short time, 2 of her Asian Dramas will be shown in Indonesia, which are: 'The Hospital' and 'Romance in White Tower'. Meanwhile her local sinetron, PINK will come ahead. In PINK she’ll be face to face with Indra L. Bruggman. In ‘THE HOSPITAL’, Agnes plays with Jerry Yan, Taiwan actor who eminence from the series Meteor Garden.

"The production of drama THE HOSPITAL is the same as METEOR GARDEN. They come from the same production house. That’s why we urge to offer Agnes an exclusive contract because we believe in their quality, " said Triandy. (kl/zee)

@ MTV Ampuh Top 100, 30 Dec 2005

mtva6.jpgmtva4.jpg

mtva3.jpgmtva.jpg

nope nope...she's not the main actress in drama the hospital...that china actress is the main actress with taiwan singer SAYA...agnes is one of the main actress in the serial with Peter Ho...

i heard that jerry yan fans in taiwan disagree if agnes became the leading actress...in that serial

i DONT LIKE agnes style....ma fren said that her style soooooo YESTERDAY....(he said the japanese ppl already used that kinda style back in the 90's....he used to live in japan though)

for that lux models...i must say that mariana is the beautiful one...

Guest ginachan

nope nope...she's not the main actress in drama the hospital...that china actress is the main actress with taiwan singer SAYA...agnes is one of the main actress in the serial with Peter Ho...

i heard that jerry yan fans in taiwan disagree if agnes became the leading actress...in that serial

i DONT LIKE agnes style....ma fren said that her style soooooo YESTERDAY....(he said the japanese ppl already used that kinda style back in the 90's....he used to live in japan though)

for that lux models...i must say that mariana is the beautiful one...

I dont like her new look too..but she's always coming out with some new look and always surprising people ...newayz she's a good actress and the girl can sing :)

I dont like her new look too..but she's always coming out with some new look and always surprising people ...newayz she's a good actress and the girl can sing :)

Not in a great or unique style....i rather see Boa hair style back in GOT days...u know that kinda spike hair...but looks great on her...HOHOHO

umm i disagree..

i dont think she can sing that well..

her new song is awful and she's just trying too hard..

True true...remember when she launched her new album in one of the tv show...she's lipsync in sum of the fast-dancing songs...

[REQ] Ariel PeterPan pic please....hehehe...he kinda look lyk HyunBin in sum angle... :P

Archived