OFFICIAL INDONESIAN BEAUTIES Actress/Actors/Singers...etc

Gitakawaii

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Indogurl05

at least i know that she can speak good english,, and i think french too! i am not sure.. hope she can do good in miss universe 2007... does anybody know where that will take place??

i like her 'Kebaya' in Puteri Indonesia.. the last one... out of all 3 finalists, hers was my fave.... its so nice.. and elegant... not too modern too!

yeah congratz to her...junot must b really proud of her...hehehe

but i hope she culd do better at Miss universe 2007...like that japanese gal...

Btw Miss Universe 2006 look soooo gorgeous...my mom once saw Amelia Vega...she's sooooo beautiful en so tall fo sure....hahaha

Guest thequondam

I like Agnes Monica!

:D

One of my cousins is in the Industry.But I don't think he'll make it big cause he is a chinese and most people who made it big are Muslims ._.

dude, DVD piracy is like everywhere and not only in Indonesia..

if u've been to Hong Kong or Shanghai or any other asian countries, u'd find a lot of pirated DVD's..

im indonesian and yes im a nationalist *censored* im sorry to say this but dont make ourselves look bad, dude.. give ourselves enough credits.. we also have a lot of things to be proud of..

Yeah, agree. Well, I'm indonesian too *high five*. If I really like a show, I'd buy the original ones. I bet if you go to other countries, there are also pirated versions. Even in Singapore.

I like Agnes Monica!

:D

One of my cousins is in the Industry.But I don't think he'll make it big cause he is a chinese and most people who made it big are Muslims ._.

there are artist who are not muslim who are big in INDONESIA

like gleen Freedly and his wife dewi sandra, and I think agnes is also a christian.

and umm Nicholas Saputra... uhh who else, there's more

Guest se7ensoul

Don't forget the famous sinetron star, Ferry Salim.

He's really popular and he's Chinese. It doesn't matter who as long as they have talent and luck in the industry, They will make it big.

Guest Indogurl05

yeahh... there are more non-muslims that are in the entertainment industry... as far as i can remember and see.. i never know indonesian's artists religion unless they are wearing 'jilbab' or veil.. hehehe~ that's when i know they are muslims.. hehehe~

Yelena Setiabudi, Miss Indonesia Earth 2006

Yelena_2_by_Raz1n-re.jpg

Picture006-supersmall.jpg

Picture049-kecil.jpg

AGNI ARKADEWI MISS INDONESIA or PUTRI INDONESIA 2006

AGNI IS 178 cm, she's pretty tall for an Asian girl :D

I think she has a better chance that Nadine :)

zulyindo2.jpg

Miss Indonesia 2006 Agni Pratistha, left, whispers to Miss Universe 2006 Zuleyka Rivera Mendoza from Puerto Rico as they watch Balinese dancers during a tourism promotion at Jimbaran in Bali, Indonesia on Sunday, Aug. 27, 2006. Rivera and Pratistha visited the resort island to promote tourism and as part of an anti-drug campaign. (AP Photo/Firdia Lisnawati)

zuliindo.jpg

Miss Indonesia 2006 Agni Pratistha, left, laughs as Miss Universe 2006 Zuleyka Rivera Mendoza from Puerto Rico, right, mim

Guest Indogurl05

Agni IS tall.. i mean when i look at her i would look up.. hahahhaha~

miss universe trying to do the balinese dance... hehehe~

when is Miss World??

Guest phoeki666

there are artist who are not muslim who are big in INDONESIA

like gleen Freedly and his wife dewi sandra, and I think agnes is also a christian.

and umm Nicholas Saputra... uhh who else, there's more

:mellow: I think what he/she is referring to is race rather than religion =/

but oh well, agnes monica is chinese and she is successful aint she? :D

Ooh, and my friend said he was in the industry as well... doing iklan n stuff... hrm.... :huh::unsure: I wonder....

I miss indo :tears:

Guest cozy_choco

omg, there are a lot of new actress/actors i dont know of =.= wow, i've been so behind..kkk.. but i think dian sastro is really pretty, oo along with tamara blezynski :P

Archived