OFFICIAL INDONESIAN BEAUTIES Actress/Actors/Singers...etc

Gitakawaii

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh..the babes are so amazing looking!!.

But i kinda like Indonesian dudes too..esp. the singers not only with great vocals but..so seksii!!!..saw Marcel in person and wow.. :rolleyes:

I think 'Janji Johnny' is a cool movie..awesome reviews here..(in Singapore's papers).

Guest mango012

i think what makes them so unique and beautiful is that they have an asian beauty mixed in with like...european features? i dunno if that makes sense. very exotic!

Guest jedeeeka

Indonesian , we are very diverse, we don't all look alike..a lot of us have different ancestors, very different from koreans-chinese-japanese

i sooo agree. i was sorta surprised to know that these were indo celebs because, unfortunatly, i look nothing like them! :tears: but theyre all really pretty :)

Whoa, did noy know there's a thread for Indonesian celebs. I didn't actually realize that we have many pretty people. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised over the many celebs posted here.

My own favorites:

>Julie Estelle, so pretty, I didn't actually see in Alexandria but she's a pretty actress.

>Dian Sastro, well of course, who doesn't like her anyway? Great actor, pretty girl, and doesn't seem like a stuck up biiizch, amazing one.

>Mariana Renata, sadly, not a good actress (judging from her appearance in Janji Joni, anyway), but definitely has a great looks, I wish I could be as pretty as she is.

>Tamara Blezynski (sp?), well she's one of my personal favorite actress. True, she is mostly on TV, but she's been on TV for god knows how long and I just think that she's one of those actresses that could actually act well.

>Agnes Monica, so not a fan of her attitude (I actually met her once, and boy, was she arrogant), but I recently saw a little bit of her drama 'The Hospital' with Jerry Yan and I have to say that she is a pretty good actress, and definitely a pretty one too.

>Alysa Soebandono, well I never actually see her on screen but I heard that she's a down to earth girl and well, she's definitely one of the prettiest newcomer in Indo showbiz.

>Sarah Sechan, again, she may not be the earth-shattering pretty woman, but she is just my favorite celeb, ever. She has such a sharp and witty humour that back in the day, MTV Land, although sucked like hell was still tolerable simply because she was the host.

Guest Indogurl05

i went to the same high school as alysa soebandono.. she was shy and all that.. but too bad she hang out with the wrong people in her class.. she is like 3 or 4 years younger than me.. but look a lot older...

sarah sechan is the best! she is nice.. and funny too!! she lip-sync the song "Jablai" at MTV Indonesia Movie Award and it was funny.. hahahah~ gotta love her..

i went to the same high school as alysa soebandono.. she was shy and all that.. but too bad she hang out with the wrong people in her class.. she is like 3 or 4 years younger than me.. but look a lot older...

sarah sechan is the best! she is nice.. and funny too!! she lip-sync the song "Jablai" at MTV Indonesia Movie Award and it was funny.. hahahah~ gotta love her..

Dang, I never went to the same school with any actors. The closest one has got to be Nico Saputra, even then he was already out of the school, gah. Oh, I actually went to elementary school with this girl, word on the street is that she's now appearing on ads and stuff, the latest one was Teh Botol Sosro, but I'm not really sure :huh:

Anyway, this just got me wondering, I mean plastic surgery is pretty much common in Korean showbiz, but has anyone heard about it going on in Indo showbiz? Well, apart from celebs like Krisdayanti or Titi DJ.

Oh and Sigi, I totally forgot about her. She's definitely a pretty celeb and a great model. Speaking of model, let's not forget someone like Nadya Hutagalung, Sophia Latjuba, and of course the awesome Tracy Trinita.

Guest Indogurl05

well i am a close friend since elementary with Putri Indonesia 2006, Agni.. and i know her family well, which mean i know Sigi.. but they got busier and buseir each day.. so rarely see them anymore.. we went to the same elementary school together...

i didn't even know that Alysa went to my school.. i was like "what actress?? there's an actress here? o Sinetron actress.. that's why i don't know her.." i use to go to this school where like Titi DJ's kid goes to, Melly's kid, Ruth Sahanaya's kid, and Memes' kid goes to.. i didn't even know this school was that popular among the artists... it is because when i told my friends they were like, where is that?? it is out of nowhere.. i went there b/c the test to get in was easy and that's my only choice since i move back here from the states.. but it was mad expensive! gosh.. cost a lot of money just to finish 1 year of hs.. *sigh*

to think about it, i know some models and all that. but i don't see or treat them 'special'.. they are same as me.. we are people..

Surgeries? hmm.. not i've heard of.. but i heard that Christina (penyanyi dangdut) has surgeries.. and Titiek Puspa also.. that's why she looks young..

Guest ginachan

I don't really hear Indonesian stars getting surgeries...except Krisdayanti..everyone knows she got things done...but other than that no :)

modelling for wigs

CUT TARI

whatshype_GKeE11066420_i.jpg

CATHY ESTELLE

cathylorealls9.jpg

JULIE ESTELLE

whatshype_GKeD11438017_i.jpg

OLGA LYDIA

whatshype_GKeD11092598_i.jpg

--------------------------------------------------===================----------------------------------------------------------

MARIANA RENATA

hsbcpj9.jpg

hsbc2nm4.jpg

LUNA MAYA SUGENG

lunamayalangsing1tu9.jpg

lunamayalangsingij3.jpg

Guest Indogurl05

Luna Maya is soo much preetier in person.. i went to the theater once and she was there.. i was like "who is that??"hehehee~

i don't like Julia Estelle's picture up there.. its the wig..

Guest nadhura

hey new in this thread....i was looking thru..and i saw xtian...i'm not sure wat's his full name..but i've always thought he was cute since i saw him in catatan akhir sekolah...and then in joblo.... cute,cute!!!!

Archived