OFFICIAL INDONESIAN BEAUTIES Actress/Actors/Singers...etc

Gitakawaii

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey new in this thread....i was looking thru..and i saw xtian...i'm not sure wat's his full name..but i've always thought he was cute since i saw him in catatan akhir sekolah...and then in joblo.... cute,cute!!!!

his real name is Christian Sugiono, I think he's my favorite Indonesian actor right now :)

Smart,hot and has a low deep sexy voice!! plus he's blasteran ^_^

Lol! I think we Indonesians are the only people who reply to this thread.

yup, haha

Guest taishoo

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

his real name is Christian Sugiono, I think he's my favorite Indonesian actor right now :)

Smart,hot and has a low deep sexy voice!! plus he's blasteran ^_^

yup, haha

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I suppose you should put the pic of ulzzang in Indonesia....... that could make thist thread more interesting.....

SHOCKING NEWS! omg!!! could this be true

DIAN Sastro Mesra Dengan Christian Sugiono? Did he break up with Tikam? if so when?

141220060345561.jpg

141220060345562.jpg

SEPERTINYA jalinan kasih antara artis Titi Kamal dengan sang kekasih bakal terancam bubar jika melihat foto-foto mesra antara yang mirip sekali wajah Dian Sastro dengan Christian Sugiono. Pasalnya, sampai kini Christian masih menjalin cinta dengan Titi.

Tak disangka, foto yang beredar di internet adalah foto-foto akrab sosok dua anak muda yang wajahnya dengan Christian dengan wajah Dian. Jika ditilik dengan seksama, foto menggambarkan seperti jelas sekali wajah Dian dengan Christian.

Dua foto yang beredar, satu, Christian lagi menggandeng Dian. Satunya lagi, Dian dalam rangkulan Chrstian dengan erat. Disekitar itu, tampak foto seperti di luar negri lantaran orang-orang yang disekitar keduanya tampak mengenakan jas hangat panjang yang rapi dan mungkin saja saat foto diabadikan sedang musim dingin.

Foto-foto tersebut beredar tanpa diketahui pengirimnya, dan sepertinya foto hasil jepretan melalui kamera ponsel dan belum bisa dibilang foto rekayasa atau asli. Sejak putus dari Abi Yapto, Dian pernah dikabarkan menjalin lagi dengan seorang pria penyiar radio. Dan kabar tersebut hilang begitu saja. Kini malah muncul dua buah foto yang wajahnya mirip sekali dengan Dian.

Nah sekarang, apakah benar, Dian pernah menjalin asmara dengan Christian? Kita tunggu saja kabar selanjutnya. [berbagaisumber/musa/foto:istimewa]

hiii....i'm a newbie...in here, just found out about the thread...(selama ini di soompi cuma ngeceng di thread k-dramas&movies doank...hehe... :P )

many pictures in here...but emmm, mostly young actors&actresses, what about posting pictures of more mature actors or actresses....they're also beautiful....

i don't know but i don't like many young actors & actresses (ABG)...too many of them, and their style just almost the same, clothes, ...even their speaking style....gaul style....aktingnya juga rada standar (maksudnya yg di sinetron)

that's why maybe some pictures that i don't know ...who they are...

emmm, i like dian sastro than the others...i don't know about her attitude...because i never know her...and i don't know that her bad attitude among her friends is a public secret...really?

i like alyssa soebandono too, i think she has her own style...gak macem2 orangnya....dan setuju down to earth seems so...jarang digosipin, gak kyak emmm nia ramadhani....sering digosipin...dan yg terakhir waktu bulan puasa...gosipnya rada miring....

i don't like agnes monica (am i the only one in this thread?, hehe...don't be angry everyone) emmm, i even sort of ....hate her....well, i met her once about 7 years ago maybe...and she looks ummm arrogant....

i liked her when she was still child when she presented children programs TRALALA TRILILI... but when she grew up and more mature...when she sings especially, i think she doesn't have her own style...she sings like christina aguilera and dances like britney spears....that's what i saw...and i don't like her voice...ummm i hear her sing like scream....heheheh.... :P "kabur"

about her acting...pretty good maybe...but i never watch since i don't like the person.... :P "kabur lagi...."

dan sejujurnya melihat fotonya yg banyak di sini cukup mnjadi 'cobaan' buat gw...hehe...

actor...i like christian sugiono...hehe....i think now he's a lil bit dominant among the other actors...and he has ...very handsome face, tall, deep voice, ok deh pokoknya....

tentang gosip tian sama dian...masa sih? bukannya dia udah cinta mati ma titi? udah putus-nyambung berkali-kali...tapi denger-denger tian sama dian keliatan cocok banget waktu maen di LUX movie yg pendek itu...so...cocok-cocok aja sih sebenernya....

many pictures in here...but emmm, mostly young actors&actresses, what about posting pictures of more mature actors or actresses....they're also beautiful....

i don't know but i don't like many young actors & actresses (ABG)...too many of them, and their style just almost the same, clothes, ...even their speaking style....gaul style....aktingnya juga rada standar (maksudnya yg di sinetron)

that's why maybe some pictures that i don't know ...who they are...

emmm, i like dian sastro than the others...i don't know about her attitude...because i never know her...and i don't know that her bad attitude among her friends is a public secret...really?

i like alyssa soebandono too, i think she has her own style...gak macem2 orangnya....dan setuju down to earth seems so...jarang digosipin, gak kyak emmm nia ramadhani....sering digosipin...dan yg terakhir waktu bulan puasa...gosipnya rada miring....

i don't like agnes monica (am i the only one in this thread?, hehe...don't be angry everyone) emmm, i even sort of ....hate her....well, i met her once about 7 years ago maybe...and she looks ummm arrogant....

i liked her when she was still child when she presented children programs TRALALA TRILILI... but when she grew up and more mature...when she sings especially, i think she doesn't have her own style...she sings like christina aguilera and dances like britney spears....that's what i saw...and i don't like her voice...ummm i hear her sing like scream....heheheh.... :P "kabur"

about her acting...pretty good maybe...but i never watch since i don't like the person.... :P "kabur lagi...."

dan sejujurnya melihat fotonya yg banyak di sini cukup mnjadi 'cobaan' buat gw...hehe...

actor...i like christian sugiono...hehe....i think now he's a lil bit dominant among the other actors...and he has ...very handsome face, tall, deep voice, ok deh pokoknya....

tentang gosip tian sama dian...masa sih? bukannya dia udah cinta mati ma titi? udah putus-nyambung berkali-kali...tapi denger-denger tian sama dian keliatan cocok banget waktu maen di LUX movie yg pendek itu...so...cocok-cocok aja sih sebenernya....

welcome..I don't know much about agnes except her music. I'm not a big fan, but I like her music.

and yeah..as of right now. Christian Sugiono is my favorite too :) ..

he's hot tall, deep voice, and down to earth

caps from "Jomblo"

jomblo23ej8.jpgjomblo24vj8.jpg

jomblo25kc3.jpgjomblo26rk5.jpg

jomblo27bd5.jpg

he looks hot with the mohwak!

2004-W250.jpg

Guest phoeki666

hehe you're not the only one my friend :lol:

tapi gw biasa aja sih, kurang suka sih ia... tapi bodo amat

lol maybe xtian finally realises the stretch of moustache lying above tikam's lips :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest Indogurl05

he said, the picture is PS!! and that's the same time when i know that Indo people use artist PS foto as well.. goshh..

then,, i wish Tian would be with someone BETTER than Titi or Dian.. yeah.. Tian en Titi have an on and off relationship for 7 years!!! goshh...

I like Agnes' song and her voice.. that's it... ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived