Gong Yoo 공유 and Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 - GYEH couple

Guest JiShinUnnie

Guest JiShinUnnie

Our very own Coffee Prince and Princess...

pinkheartbackground1496.jpg

bigdarkblueheartbackgro.gif

animatedhearts18.gif

Acknowledgement:

This thread is under construction but then, Soompi Forum Rules are still apply.

Thanks to aalhl for the photo of Gong Yoo

Thanks to Yoon Eun Hye's Twitter for YEH's photo

• 3 weeks later...

i miss them too since coffee prince...

anyone know if he has released from his military service...wondering if they still keep in touch..:wub:

looking forwards to see our couple in romantic drama soon...

love their chemistry... :wub:

i miss them too since coffee prince...

anyone know if he has released from his military service...wondering if they still keep in touch..:wub:

looking forwards to see our couple in romantic drama soon...

love their chemistry... :wub:

Yes GY accomplished his military service last Dec 8.2010! And I think they still have communication,because during YEh's interview( i can't remember the date but before MBMD was shown)he consider GY as one of her closest guy friend :wub: (aside fr. JJH,LSK) :w00t:

Yes GY accomplished his military service last Dec 8.2010! And I think they still have communication,because during YEh's interview( i can't remember the date but before MBMD was shown)he consider GY as one of her closest guy friend :wub: (aside fr. JJH,LSK) :w00t:

Thanks elizhka

i read in GY thread that Coffee Prince is his favorite program when he was in military camp. :w00t:

it shows how GY miss our YEh :wub:

Thanks elizhka

i read in GY thread that Coffee Prince is his favorite program when he was in military camp. :w00t:

it shows how GY miss our YEh :wub:

Hello!Not only GY,but most of His colleagues they love to watch YEH series!from VM to CP!hehehe.. :w00t:

Hope they will be able to work together again!maybe a movie.. but much better if it's a series:wub:

Guest miyu_07

^^ i remember in one of HOT tony ahn's interview in a variety show he confess that when GY was his senior officer they can't watch music programs because GY holds the remote of the TV and was always on Coffee Prince rewind channel.

^^ i remember in one of HOT tony ahn's interview in a variety show he confess that when GY was his senior officer they can't watch music programs because GY holds the remote of the TV and was always on Coffee Prince rewind channel.

I read that also!hahaha..they can't do anything but to watch.. :sweatingbullets: ..since GY was their senior..but not only GY, i read somewhere there this actor, watching CP or MFL..and in the camp they have YEH fever! :lol:

i love this couple too... it is soo sweet that since coffee prince they become friend. Yoon Eun Hye became the guest in Gong Yoo's radio show twice during his military duty, one of them is in Christmas Eve hehehe..Gong Yoo was already invited the other coffee prince casts but he saved the best for last, so Yoon Eun Hye was the last cast from Coffee prince whom he spent Christmas Eve together in radio show. Hope they will have another collaboration in the future... :)

Guest miyu_07

i love this couple too... it is soo sweet that since coffee prince they become friend. Yoon Eun Hye became the guest in Gong Yoo's radio show twice during his military duty, one of them is in Christmas Eve hehehe..Gong Yoo was already invited the other coffee prince casts but he saved the best for last, so Yoon Eun Hye was the last cast from Coffee prince whom he spent Christmas Eve together in radio show. Hope they will have another collaboration in the future...

i think the last day radio show of GY the staff made a surprise to him by getting a call from YEH.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest CtotheL

Its 2015 but i just watched Coffee Prince, i was 8 years late. First i watched Goong then Lie to Me, but avoided Coffee Prince, maybe because im afraid Yoon Eun Hye acting boyish would be unbearable or even unconvincing since i find her really Pretty and with so much lady charms. Then I had the courage to watch Coffee Prince and I can't believe it, it stole my heart that I can't ever move on, Coffee Prince is now my no. 1 Korean Drama ever. i stay up late watching fanmade youtube videos of Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye and I shipped them so hard thart in the future I pray they will be together as a happily in love married couple. Oh how i pray for this to happen.

• 1 year later...

Archived