[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NekoFujoshi

Pleasee Soompi VIPs from mexico are really  sad cause you dont think that MEXICO its a good place or something! but we are doing even the impossible to bring them!! please we just ask for a Chance! Pleasee BB! #BIGBANGinMexico ♥ 

MEXICO IS VIP!!

Me , me, me, MEXICO ♪ me, me, me, MEXICO♪  MEXICO

WANT BIGBANG!!

Guest carooAltamiranoTOP

Come to México!! México please, come to mexico!! We're want BIGBANG in México♥   I LOVE THEM!! 

PLEASE PLEASE ADD XICO ON THE LIST!! We want Big Bang in México!! Mexico loves Bigbang  

Guest mayel

I have a question that we were never informed that the cause of Mexico is not included in the list of global event TO BIG BANG  ?unsure.gifunsure.gif

write here is because I love VERY    

MUCH TO BIG BANG with all my heart

LOVES MEXICO !!!!!!!

is unfair that we are not in its list allan that sounds like

discrimination to our country and it is very ugly olle but

believe when they said Mexico is not on the list that I just

want to add us that would be like listing wing for us and our

country Please I beg you on behalf of all the VIPs in my

country and as a VIP to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE !! happy.gifhappy.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Mexico deserves a chance to be on the list of global event TO BIG BANG !!!

NOT MUCH TO ASK THE MEXICAN VIPs !!!!tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifmellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gif

Guest Missletmi

He estado esperando tanto tiempo que se diera una oportunidad así, y en 2011 se ha dado, por fin hay una pequeña posibilidad que uno de los grandes de Corea pise suelo mexicano, se que siempre deben poner la seguridad ante todo, pero habemos muchos vips mexicanos y deseo con toda el alma poder escucharlos en vivo sin tener un monitor y miles de kilómetros que nos separen, espero consideren esta revolución hecha desde el corazón, esperamos que Big Bang se convierta en el primer artista coreano en visitarnos. BIG BANG IN MEXICO! PLEASE  

Guest VisualKpop

Good night! before going to bed I wanted to go to say I'm still waiting for you to include my country in the list d really do all that we include

Big Bang come to mexico

Guest YimmKpop

우리는 에 대폭발을 원한다 !! Please ^^ Come to México!!!

WE WANT BIG BANG IN MEXICO

we Deserve a Chance

Mexico Loves Big Bang       Mexico is VIP                                                 

Guest lynetteyang

They so have to consider the population in singapore~ we're just a 0.000000000000000000000000001 dot on the globe. Please come for a solo concert! <3 If not i'll just throw my life away from kpop :(

Guest Helvinek

Uhhh, yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here for everyone to draw their own conclusions about this joke of a poll that has no integrity whatsoever (looking at you, Peru and Brazil).

e6wowm.png

BIGBANG is apparently even more popular in MONGOLIA than it is in any South American country. You think YG's stupid? Congratulations on screwing yourselves over!

Guest kminoko

Please have a Big Bang Show concert In Singapore.

Thank you \(^O^)/

**Have a World Tour, There are VIPs out there[not listed] wanting to see BigBang too. **

Guest KarinMoemi

In Russia, 11,329 fans, I do not understand why we were not in the list. Feel abandoned. I ask myself: why? Why?

Guest Meli_at

Uhhh, yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here for everyone to draw their own conclusions about this joke of a poll that has no integrity whatsoever (looking at you, Peru and Brazil).

*quoted image*

BIGBANG is apparently even more popular in MONGOLIA than it is in any South American country. You think YG's stupid? Congratulations on screwing yourselves over!

Thank you ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Lots of love from our country  ♥ 페 ♥ PERU

Hey are you coming to the concert???? lol just joking but stop talking with so much anger ok?  :rolleyes: Behappy♥

Guest Meli_at

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

:wub:  Latinoamerica Unida por Big Bang :wub:  

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ ↑↑↑↑↑

Esta pagina ha sido creada para unir a mas personas que deseen viajar a Peru, para el concierto de Big Bang, para dar un intercambio de informacion de formas de viaje hospedaje etc. chekeenla e inviten a mas personas ^^ porque deseamos que hablen en español, cuidense ^^

♥ Big Bang en Peru ♥

by the way Thanks to consider PERU in your list

3.jpg

제발 에 올 수 있어요. :rolleyes: 제발요

Archived