Kim Hee Sun 김희선

My Loi

Kim Hee Sun Talks Being Drinking Buddies With 2PM’s Taecyeon and B1A4′s Baro

Kim Hee Sun Talks Being Drinking Buddies With 2PM’s Taecyeon and B1A4′s Baro

Actress Kim Hee Sun spoke about her younger male co-stars with whom she has become good drinking buddies.

On the August 16 broadcast of MBC‘s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” Kim Hee Sun gave an interview.

When she is asked to talk about the fact that she’s famous for having a lot of younger male drink buddies, she said, “Baro is very good at drinking too,” inciting laughter.

kim hee sun 2

She then talked about Taecyeon, saying, “Taecyeon never gets drunk. He is the last one standing and he is the one that puts everyone into taxis at the end. His whole body is a drink bottle.” She then said, “I think they continue to drink with me because they see me basically as an older brother.”

When asked about the actor that she wants to act with, she said, “Byun Yo Han is good. He’s so good at acting and he’s charming.” She then revealed excitedly that it was the first time she’s revealed this publicly.

Source (1)

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Netizens Pick Top 30 “Most Beautiful Faces” Among Korean Female Celebrities

The List 2015” from tvN, on the recent August 17 episode, released the top thirty names of Korean female celebrities deemed as having the “Most Beautiful Faces.” 

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Hee Sun  Confirm to be Cast in China drama ‘City of Fantasy’

Cast drama: William Feng, Song Qian, Ma Tianyu, Zhang Meng, Hu Bing, Bing Shao............

Chinanews:  bnt新闻讯韩国演员金喜善将出演中国魔幻电视剧《幻城》,吸引了人们的关注。
  31日,金喜善所属公司方面表示“金喜善将作为特别出演加盟《幻城》,戏份和相关的具体事项还在商议当中。”该剧根据郭敬明著同名小说改编,讲述了在冰族与火族之间的较量,以及围绕冰族幻雪王国年轻的卡索和樱空释两位王子展开的恩怨与阴谋,金喜善将饰演操纵整个冰雪王国命运的渊祭“莲姬”。
  公司方面还表示“中国方面没有忘记(金喜善)而发出的邀请,不论什么角色都觉得非常光荣,希望能好好地报答。金喜善在电视剧的后半部分才出现,所以拍摄预计将于12月或者明年(2016年)1月进行。”
  另外,电视机《幻城》已于本月开机,由冯绍峰、宋茜、马天宇、张萌、胡兵、邵兵等人主演。黄斐/文 bnt新闻 DB/图

Baidu

drama ‘City of Fantasy’ is expected to broadcast in 2016 and  expected will starts shooting in September.2015

Kim Hee Sun's catse when Confirm to be Cast in China drama ‘City of Fantasy’ is 19 million yuan

Kim Hee Sun will play Jian Ji, Jian Lin have The supreme strength in continental World

Cre: Weibo

drama ‘City of Fantasy’ is expected to broadcast in 2016 and  expected will starts shooting in September.2015

Kim Hee Sun's catse when Confirm to be Cast in China drama ‘City of Fantasy’ is 19 million yuan

Kim Hee Sun will play Jian Ji, Jian Lin have The supreme strength in continental World

Cre: Weibo

Do you know if KHS is also one of the female leads? I saw that Victoria of f(x) was casted as the lead back in July so I wonder what's KHS's status in the drama. She can't be anything less than a lead :( 

Do you know if KHS is also one of the female leads? I saw that Victoria of f(x) was casted as the lead back in July so I wonder what's KHS's status in the drama. She can't be anything less than a lead :( 

Yes!!!! I know Victoria of f(x) was casted as the lead in drama and Kim Hee Snun only appears very little in the film but Lian Ji is one senior figure in the evolution of film, and Kim can only appears second half of the drama

Bonus: Donginbi 2015

1_zpszvk8r6an.jpg
00b7af1ea8d3fd1ff7dbe67c324e251f94ca5f66

Archived