Kim Hee Sun 김희선

My Loi

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank. I always look forward to photos of our princess. She is so beautiful and it's a real beauty, without plastic surgery. Now mong all the young actresses it's impossible. All of them used plastic surgery, in one degree or another.
But Kim Hee Sun is a natural beauty.

Hi, everyone here! I 'm back to Kim Hee Sun 's thread.

I missed all of you so dearly especially @My Loi and @racheleta. I see so many new faces too. Yeah! I am back from a very long vacation in oversea. I missed all the gifs, comments and conversations here. Now, only I realised my home-country is the best internet connection. How can I live without you????:tears::tears::tears:

What happens to this thread format? Why always change? I really don't get used to it, huhuhu.........need helps from @My Loi again.

Kim Hee Sun is getting so beautiful and elegant in every new photos she posted. She is really my beautiful idol forever, wish she be back with more new dramas.

@racheleta,

Missed you so much, will meet-up with you soon. Erina will be back soon this week and pass to you something. We been the whole city to search high-schools and apartments. My laptop is suck, very slow and the connection there is ways too slow but now, my house 's connection is so good. I don't think it about my computer.

Yeah, missed you, missed you and Kim Hee Sun thread. I am watching a very interesting Korean drama, "High Society" on air now. You will might see me comment there......hehehe! :)

Archived