Kim Hee Sun 김희선

My Loi

Liliankuan@ Long time no see, I miss you so much too, I think you missed password in theard,during the past,  I hope you and yourfamily have wonderdays.

yes,  thread format  was changed, You can post on theard like nomal hihihi

11738113_680736648726877_312462202691353

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, @My Loi!

Nice to see you here again, very appreciate your hard-works n' determination to make KHS 's thread always up-to-date and active. I am so sorry disconnect you in here because of my hectic personnel. You can't believe that I try a lot of Vietnamese foods in Canada. I love it so much, Vietnamese Beef Noodle (Pho), Sweet Dessert Pudding (Che), Vietnamese Sandwich (Banh Mi), Salad (Nom Hoa Chuoi), Spring Rolls (Rau Muong), Spicy pork Noodle (Cao Lau) etc...... make me hungry again.

Do you speak Cantonese? I didn't know majority Vietnamese can speak Cantonese from Fujian or Gong-Zhou in Canada. So nice to meet them.

Wow! What's happen to Kim Hee Sun now? She more interesting into modelling rather than acting. I missed her acting and show. She should act 1 more drama before end of this year. Nowaday, our princess getting prettier and more demands in photos-shoot but I really want her to get a good project to act.

Liliankuan@ I like  Vietnamese Beef Noodle (Pho), Sweet Dessert Pudding (Che), Vietnamese Sandwich (Banh Mi), Salad (Nom Hoa Chuoi), Spring Rolls (Rau Muong) too hihihihii,,,,

I dont know speak Cantonese but in  Viet Nam many people is Chinaese so them can speak Cantonese and VietNamese

In the time, Kim Hee Sun only have CF and Magazine, I missed her acting and show too, hixxxxx

Have ve a nice day and take care yourself!!!!!!!

Thank you so much @nina22 for your amazing videos. I really missed this thread and all KHS fans here. How I wish that I could have some spare times to up-date KHS gifs together with you all? Warm welcome on board from us, @nina22!

Yes, @My Loi. Why I didn't know it although my family had been stayed in Ho Chin Minh almost 1 and half years last 20 years ago? I missed Mrs. Yap so much, really want to visit your country soon and hopefully, can meet-up you too. Your country really bring me a lot of memories.

Now, I am watching 2 exciting dramas, "High Society" and "Mask" on air now, Usually I am not so interested to watch other Korean dramas except KHS dramas, maybe I'm too free because my girls grown-up. After watched the drama, "Mask" I wonder why KHS never landed this type of strong and brave characters like Soo Ae? Her looks is very innocent and sad but she always portrays very fierce and strong characters. I really like KHS take some serious roles like her or else comic roles like "Angry Mom". But I don't like the ideas that she casts as mother, she looks still young, better as a single lady.AwsZpCN.jpg?1

Well, @My Loi,

I try to test my skills how to paste the photo in this new method format of Soompi? Ta-da, I did it right. OMG! almost forgotten how to paste after 2 mths? Yes, I will search for the links to post KHS pictures here.

Bye!  You too, take-care and enjoy your wonderful days ahead.

Liliankuan@ I gree with you that Kim Hee Sun looks still young, better as a single lady. But Angry Mom is drama very great hihi

I watching drama Mask  too , Soo Ae is good actress in Korea hihihi

Yes, I hope you will search for the links to post KHS pictures here.

Nina22@ Yes, Nothing is heard about the new drama of our princess and  waiting for..............

Bonus KHS in CF for Donginbi 2015

2015-07-17_iquesteumlAEligEgraveAgraveIg

DC

[862015] Kim Hee Sun's weibo update

Caption: 시작이 반이라 했던가.. 기타 센터에서 기타 준비 완료 ..이제 마음 준비 단단히 하고 열심히 매달려 보자..아자! 心动不如行动! 吉他中心..已领完吉他..打起精神..努力练习!AZA!

------------------

20150805_1438774419_48346300_2_zpshnc99l

@liliankuan Hi aunty! It's been so long since you came on this thread. Missed you! Looking forward to your pictures and gifs of KHS ;) Btw, thank you sooo much for the chocolates! So thoughtful of you :) Yup we shall meet up! Will you be migrating to Canada soon after Erina is done in SIS?

How was High Society? I'm so tempted to start the drama now! I like Hyun Sik from ZE:A haha

Guest princesshs

Kim Hee Seon was mentioned in this show. No idea about the content cause there isn't subtitles but gonna share it anyway. Looks like it's about drinking and breastfeeding haha

Archived