Kim Hee Sun 김희선

My Loi

To Malaysian viewers or people in Malaysia at this moment of this drama, there is a contest giveaway currently held on this blog. Among the prizes is Angry Mom special apron.

When she had her Instagram account. I wish she had it when she filming drama Wonderful Days. It's 50 episode drama and sure she took photo a lot.

​@adikkeluangman,

Thank you so much, always post information for us to know. I love this apron with the Angry Mom logo. How I wish to get it but now, I am oversea? I missed it. Hope there is sell online in Soompi.blog.

I think Kim Hee Sun had many photos than any of the casts in Wonderful Days. If she took so many photos, my computer's photo files going to burst that's why my computer so slow nowadays? Problem is, I don't in-store idol pictures in USB.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@racheleta,

I am surprised too. I thought Canada Chinatown is modern but not as it is. Many Mainland Chinese here and all the things very oldest and traditional like I am visiting China markets. The books and magazines here are pricey, not copy-right. That's why Reika 's uni. books cost me over CAD 2,000 every year.

Yeah, I try to look for the biggest bookstores in the town because they like Kinokuniya sell all types of International magazines and books this coming weekend and I am celebrating 'Mother Day' with Canadian friends. Hope you too with your family.

I know the pictures which you posted above - Kim Hee Sun dancing in the rains, actually is from the fountain. This pictures taken from the drama, 'Propose'. Kim Hee Sun look very pretty and cute in this drama. It is about three young best-friends who graduated from university and  started to work according to their professionals. Kim Hee Sun had a childhood friend, Ryu Si Won, she didn't know she have a feeling for him all this years until she got a boyfriend. I don't think I have to explain to you all the story, let you feel addicted, go and search for it. It is a nice love story for young people like you.

@liliankuan Have fun on Mother's day :)

Oh it's from her drama? I can't find Propose :( I'm done watching Goodbye My Love and Tomato. I remember you posted her old drama that was uploaded on YouTube on the old forum, was it Propose? Can you share again pleaseee. Tomato is the oldest I can find.

Guest noemia

Что с рукой нашего принцессы? Она получила лечение? (((

W2e0i8i.jpg

9qXOf4D.jpg?1

@racheleta, I thought Kim Hee Sun gives her husband's beauty products to the staff, look like face mask, isn't it?

y7dmxz7.jpg?1

Kim Hee Sun has a good rapport with this PDnim. He took a lot of pictures with KHS in this project.

FZazh53.jpg?1

The scenes in episode 1, 'Angry Mom'.

@My Loi,

I didn't know that you can't login this thread, no wonder didn't see you post any photos in episode 15? I miss 'Angry Mom' drama, it is a very nice drama with happy ending. Hope KHS make one more new drama before end of this year. I will miss a lot of her nice pictures.

Do you have any more wrap party photos of her?

@liliankuan Have fun on Mother's day :)

Oh it's from her drama? I can't find Propose :( I'm done watching Goodbye My Love and Tomato. I remember you posted her old drama that was uploaded on YouTube on the old forum, was it Propose? Can you share again pleaseee. Tomato is the oldest I can find.

​@racheleta,

I can't find the complete 'Propose' drama on Youtube except Still-cut or episode 1 only because somebody took-off already. When is this forum going to back to normal again? I find it very hard to post, maybe not so familiar with it.

Archived