Kim Hee Sun 김희선

My Loi

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liliankuan@ I'm trying to learn this new format too.  I  post photos in this new format as old format, I was copy link on Imgur and paste on this theard 

More pics of KHS eating at the food truck sent by her fans

web_3732496656_c49213d8_zpsz4js5xki.jpg
web_3745426544_a731d9b5_IMG_9950_zpso5hz
web_3745426544_41e3ab27_2015-04-302B01.1
vvv_zpsr9hrpwk2.png
IMG_5256_zpsxajmitqw.jpg

DC

I am so sorry to @MyLoi and @racheleta,

Very busy lurking in the 'Angry Mom' thread instead of here. Commenting the drama, really going to miss her drama soon. It is one of the best drama Kim Hee Sun starred but too bad, the ratings is so low below than 10%. Very unfair.

Thanks so much @MyLoi for all the beautiful pictures of Kim Hee Sun. The pictures of Kim Hee Sun and Kim Ji Soo are so sweet. She really look like young girl, how she do it? It is the magic of the photoshot. It's can't be. I try to photoshot myself in every angle, how come I still look ugly and the same? That's why I never put my photos often in IG because ugly.xD 

Do they have BTS video on those pictures on above? I love the cute Goong-joo. Look like they are very close friend in real. Very funny pictures both of them behind the cell. Is there a hint that we can see Chairrman Hong and Jung-woo in the jail? Now, I know how to insert photos but they don't have 'save post' button? Each time, I need to pause to go somewhere, can't save the post and suddenly disappear.

@racheleta,

Be back to chat with you soon after I sleep. Bye!

“Angry Mom” Kim Hee Sun Coaches Baro and Kim Yoo Jung on Their Kiss Scene

“Angry Mom” Kim Hee Sun Coaches Baro and Kim Yoo Jung on Their Kiss Scene

Actress Kim Hee Sun turned into an avid coach for B1A4‘s Baro and actress Kim Yoo Jung on the set of “Angry Mom.”

Entertainment news program “Section TV” went behind the scenes on the set of “Angry Mom” for their latest episode.

On set, when Baro and Kim Yoo Jung seemed nervous about their kiss scene, Kim Hee Sun joked, “What, minors can’t kiss?”

She then proceeded to coach the two on their kiss scene, telling Baro, “You should tilt your head like this!”

During the interview with “Section TV,” she also thanked her close friend Jackie Chan, who has sent her a food truck for her drama. “I knew he was sending a food truck for me, but I didn’t know it was going to be this nice.”

“Angry Mom” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. You can catch the latest episodes here.

Source: (1)

Archived