Kim Hee Sun 김희선

My Loi

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Hee Seon will be attending the Chanel Fashion Show tonight! Hoping for interaction with GD!!! And also other

​Oops looks like KHS was invited but she did not attend :( I didn't see any pictures of her there. Was really hoping to see her there since she had close friends like GD and Siwon there

Guest noemia

very sorry that she did not attend the event. I wanted to see her in a fashionable clothes.

KHS Instagram update 

​OMG! why Kim Hee Won ( Dong-chil ) looks quite handsome in this picture too? His expression as a villain was great and I like his acting. He look very serious in his role and in real life, he is friendly as same as Kim Hee Sun.

@racheleta,

Hi! you attract so many of your friends to KHS thread? I have been so busy last week. Went to Chinatown already, have you see my IG recently but so sorry, I can't find Kim Hee Sun 's Elite Gen magazine but Reika promised me, she will bring me to other malls which had biggest book-store. Hope I get it. Do you know, Canada 's Chinatown is so oldest? Most of the book-stores in Chinatown are so messy, they don't sell only books, everything included like a mini-mart. In there, I can even find all those HK magazines back-dated year 2008. They still selling on the racks as same prices, no discounts. Hope I can get this magazine over here and share with you all, the contexts of this magazine in KHS thread.

eOdL0dZ.jpg?1QzpDv8g.png?1kvpLaaB.jpg?1

Are they trying to make us jealous with this photos taken? Can't believe Kim Hee Sun look so young and competitive with Kim Ji Soo? Can't see the different and can't tell Kim Hee Sun is elder than Kim Ji Soo by 16 years gap.

Any news about Kim Hee Sun's husband after seen she so close with all these young actors in this drama? I remember her husband was so jealous of Lee Min Ho in 'Faith'. But this drama, 'Angry Mom, Kim Hee Sun interacts with so many guys from young to old. She is always friendly and close to every casts and crew staffs in every drama she starred in.

Yeah! Ji Soo looks handsome and has potential to be a famous super-star like Lee Min Ho. Compared his looks with Lee Min Ho, I prefer Kim Ji Soo because he look boyish. Before Lee Min Ho become famous, he look so lame with all sort of hair-styles, sometime curly long hair and also permed like a beehive. Hope I can see more of Ji Soo in the future.

@My Loi and @racheleta,

Huhuhu! :$:$:$ Angry Mom is going to end, I can't see many pictures of Kim Hee Sun again. Hope this year, she has another new project soon. I don't mind she acts as  comedian in historical dramas or mysterious dramas but not ghost dramas. I am scare to watch from laptop by myself.

Yeah, after this format back to normal. I will post many old photos of Kim Hee Sun because my computer is getting slow. Need to clean and clear all the data.

Be back soon.:wub:

Guest noemia

Да! Джи Су выглядит красивым и имеет потенциал, чтобы быть известным супер-звезда, как Ли Мин Хо. По сравнению с его внешность Ли Мин Хо, я предпочитаю Ким Джи Су, потому что он выглядит по-мальчишески. Перед Ли Мин Хо стал известным, он выглядит так хромой со всеми рода прически, то вьющимися длинными волосами после химической завивки, а также, как улей. Надеюсь, что я могу видеть больше Джи Су в будущем.

Джи Су гораздо красивее Lee Min Ho. Я надеюсь, что он будет иметь большое будущее .. Эта драма очень помогло ему в его карьере, и он получил много поклонников. Я один из них. )))

Guest adikkeluangman

To Malaysian viewers or people in Malaysia at this moment of this drama, there is a contest giveaway currently held on this blog. Among the prizes is Angry Mom special apron.

When she had her Instagram account. I wish she had it when she filming drama Wonderful Days. It's 50 episode drama and sure she took photo a lot.

@racheleta,

Hi! you attract so many of your friends to KHS thread? I have been so busy last week. Went to Chinatown already, have you see my IG recently but so sorry, I can't find Kim Hee Sun 's Elite Gen magazine but Reika promised me, she will bring me to other malls which had biggest book-store. Hope I get it. Do you know, Canada 's Chinatown is so oldest? Most of the book-stores in Chinatown are so messy, they don't sell only books, everything included like a mini-mart. In there, I can even find all those HK magazines back-dated year 2008. They still selling on the racks as same prices, no discounts. Hope I can get this magazine over here and share with you all, the contexts of this magazine in KHS thread.

@liliankuan ​Hahaha omg they even have magazines from 7 years ago and with no discount?! I know this shop that sells old magazines from America in The Curve and they're all discounted, like around RM 5. Hope you get to find the magazine :)

@My Loi and @racheleta,

Huhuhu! :$:$:$ Angry Mom is going to end, I can't see many pictures of Kim Hee Sun again. Hope this year, she has another new project soon. I don't mind she acts as  comedian in historical dramas or mysterious dramas but not ghost dramas. I am scare to watch from laptop by myself.

@liliankuan I'm sad that it's ending in a few days :( I guess we have to wait until next year for her next project? Hopefully she'll be active in photoshoots and events in the meantime! 

very sorry that she did not attend the event. I wanted to see her in a fashionable clothes.

@noemia Me too! I was so looking forward to seeing what she wears to the event. She was probably busy with Angry Mom filming so she skipped it :( Btw if you don't mind me asking, are you Russian?

To Malaysian viewers or people in Malaysia at this moment of this drama, there is a contest giveaway currently held on this blog. Among the prizes is Angry Mom special apron.

When she had her Instagram account. I wish she had it when she filming drama Wonderful Days. It's 50 episode drama and sure she took photo a lot.

@adikkeluangman ​Thanks for the info! :) Yeah..we probably could have seen selfies with Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin!

Да! Джи Су выглядит красивым и имеет потенциал, чтобы быть известным супер-звезда, как Ли Мин Хо. По сравнению с его внешность Ли Мин Хо, я предпочитаю Ким Джи Су, потому что он выглядит по-мальчишески. Перед Ли Мин Хо стал известным, он выглядит так хромой со всеми рода прически, то вьющимися длинными волосами после химической завивки, а также, как улей. Надеюсь, что я могу видеть больше Джи Су в будущем.

Джи Су гораздо красивее Lee Min Ho. Я надеюсь, что он будет иметь большое будущее .. Эта драма очень помогло ему в его карьере, и он получил много поклонников. Я один из них. )))

​@noemia, my dear,

You know what? I know you comment something here but I don't understand one single word except the Lee Min Ho name surfaced. Hahaha!xD I need translations, is it Italian or France words?

Archived