2011 The JYP USA Audition Tour

Guest Tteokguk

Guest keikeikhang

Thank you, Tteokguk! :)

How do you know what number you are? For some reason, Yahoo won't show the images on the e-mail for me and I don't know if I'm missing information because of it. -___-  I think I know what you're looking at, and if I'm correct, I should be number 27. Haha. Still not sure though. Does it look something like this: Los Angeles-01-000027

edit: Reposting so others can see it on this page

List of Soompi Members going to the Audition

Los Angeles

• 91DLG/Danika
  • bluebear847 
  • starzXshinee 
  • chocoshake
  • racehellovee/Rachel 
  • Julia (racehellovee's friend)

Vancouver

New York

Toronto
  • something-like

Yeah, that's correct! You're number 27 hahahaha. =) The audition's going to be so fun.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starzXshinee

AHHHHHH, I am number 7!

I hope people audition first come first serve instead of chronological order. I may be a tad bit late and I wanna hear someone's experience with the judge before I audition. :sweatingbullets:

Guest 91DLG

@ keikeihang: Thank you! And I know, I'm so excited! You're going to the LA auditions as well, right? Good luck to you!

@ starzxshinee: Oh wow, 7?! That's both scary and awesome! XD But I agree with you on hoping they do first come first serve. I haven't been to a JYP audition before, but I'm guessing they call us in groups of 5? =/ If so, that means you'd be in the second group! Haha.

Guest freshwater_bottle

AHHHHHH, I am number 7!

I hope people audition first come first serve instead of chronological order. I may be a tad bit late and I wanna hear someone's experience with the judge before I audition.  :sweatingbullets:

omg!!! #7!!! so early! i'm number 201. but, being so early isn't a bad thing because at least you aren't  #1...omg~!!! i feel so bad for whoever is #1! :crazy: i wish you and everyone else auditioning THE BEST OF LUCK!!!

Guest starzXshinee

I am carpooling with 3 other people. We all live in different cities so I hope I make it in time.

I like the fact that I am going to be one of the first to be judged since the judges will not be tired, but it is so early . AHHHH! I was not nervous until now! >.<

Thanks freshwater_bottle. (:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!! :D <3

Guest Ambitions

Questionn: Is there a way to do both singing and dancing? (Prepare 1 minute song for  singing and 1 minute dancing?)

Or can u do only one?

LA for me

Guest x_asianaddict

Omg yay! The times were released! I'm number 172 so I guess I have to be there before 11.. sounds awesome. Good luck to everyone who's auditioning in LA!

Where'd you get your number from?

Guest smileycenter

Questionn: Is there a way to do both singing and dancing? (Prepare 1 minute song for  singing and 1 minute dancing?)

Or can u do only one?

LA for me

I'm thinking most likely if they like your singing, they'll ask for your dancing. Or maybe they'll make every group of 5 or whatever dance together...like SM does lol

Guest Ambitions

I'm thinking most likely if they like your singing, they'll ask for your dancing. Or maybe they'll make every group of 5 or whatever dance together...like SM does lol

Well I want to do a choreographed dance as well as a song. But you can only choose vocal or dance. And if you do vocal and they make you dance you would probably have to freestyle. I was wondering if anyone applies for both vocal and dance if they want to do both or if you can only do one.

Guest grasshopper1993

How do you guys get ur numbers for audition?? Cuz I still hvn't got mine... I'm auditioning from New York btw.... has anyone from NY already got the number??? If it is... I hv no idea wht to do... Do I need to register again if its like that??? Also... I hv another question, I did 2 registrations, one with NO member and one with a member at their website, but the one I did with member account said "Your application for online audition is complete"!!! I'm totally confused now... pls help me... sry for the long question... @_@

Guest x_asianaddict

Did you guys find the number on your application? Or was it sent to you through a different email message? How did you guys no how to read it? I mean it has a 1 there.

Guest chocoshake

TO EVERYONE WONDERING WHERE TO FIND YOUR NUMBER:

Your number is included in the email where it says You must print out and bring the application form. It should be at the very top of the email, above where it says your name. It should look something like this:

Los Angeles-01-000xxx (your number being the xs)

I'm guessing if your in a different state, "Los Angeles" will be replaced with "Vancouver" or "New York" or something like that.

Guest grasshopper1993

Thz so much Chocoshake.... so that means that I'm 270th... Man I hv to wait so long... :S

Guest meshaLL

I'm auditioning in Toronto! I'm number 42, which is quite low considering I just applied last week. There will be probably be more people applying on the stop or nearer to the audition date. Good luck to everyone!!

im auditioning in Torontooooooo. i did two forms tho.. the first one was..number 1 LOLLLLL

my second one is 23. hope to see y'all there~

Guest diligentsesame

I'm planning on going to the Vancouver auditons. :)

Still hoping to find a ride, anyone driving up from Washington?

Archived