2011 The JYP USA Audition Tour

Guest Tteokguk

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I guess people that didn't get a call by now failed. It's almost or IS the 10th already

It doesn't mean you "failed" it just means that they might have a late call for you! They have a lot of paper works of people who auditioned so they'll have to go through ALL of them and watch the videos of each person who auditioned and they might only have called the people they think is worthy SO FAR, so that means that they probably haven't got to you yet :D 

Keep your fingers crossed that they'll call you :D If they don't call you within next week then...sorry you didn't make it.

Guest whatisthiis

hey guys (: i juts got home~ im running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep but today was fun!~ i arrived before 9 and was out by 11 15?? ish in my group there were 10 people total and only two or three dang, one acted and the rest danced (including myself) we all got about 20-30 seconds and i'd have to say only one of the dancer guys were good. this one girl in my group was dancing to more of a ballet/lyrical style and the judges (austin kang and some other girl) asked her if she would be able to dance to a hip hop song, and she said no and they were just like okay thank you and she sat down..i got through basically all of my choreo only cause i prepared 20-30 seconds on choreo knowing that you don't usually get a minute. i don't know anyone got asked to say after but i hope every did well (: what number were you guys~ i was number 93 and i was wearing a dark brown leather jacket with jeans and i had on like a teal/blue ish aztec design shirt (: i wish i saw some soompiers... though i DID see kei pham (: but was too scared to say hi.....

How come you mentioned Austin Kang as a judge and the people above said he was picked as a trainee? How do you guys these names?! I'm very curious lol.

How come you mentioned Austin Kang as a judge and the people above said he was picked as a trainee? How do you guys these names?! I'm very curious lol.

A very good point. That's true, how the heck do you guys get these names? 

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

A very good point. That's true, how the heck do you guys get these names? 

maybe that's why she said "some of you guys probably already know him." cause he was a judge? LOL, idk.

Guest whatisthiis

A judge to a trainee? Pretty much like a student writing his own report card, how is that fair? lol

Guest starzXshinee

Oh no! I meant that I heard from Austin that the trainee has already been picked. Sorry for the confusion!

Oh no! I meant that I heard from Austin that the trainee has already been picked. Sorry for the confusion!

Lol, I was like, "If Austin is a trainee how could he simultaneously be a judge?" I understand now :D

Archived