General Audition Information:

2h7pekh.jpg

Specific Location Information:

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest green.teax

Aahhhh ohmygod. I'm actually leaving for China four days before the audition in Toronto...shouldn't have bought the tickets so fast... Rawr

Guest x_asianaddict

Is the application form the print out they sent to us through email?

Or is another form we have to find and fill out?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Is the application form the print out they sent to us through email?

Or is another form we have to find and fill out?

You have to apply online...First fill out a username and your email address, then press okay and it wll send you a verification code to your email...Open up your email and post the verification code next to the code box and press okay...From their you can apply the form online.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I have a question. For the application, what do you put under 'career'?

Just put in any form of training you had...Like I used to sing for church and school choir...So I put that in for career. They just wanna know if you had some form of training before you audition...If you are in a dance group or taking some form of dance lessons put that in too.

Guest starzXshinee

Okay, thank you for the quick response! (:

And should the different languages I am currently learning be in the 'career' section or 'self-introduction'?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Okay, thank you for the quick response! (:

And should the different languages I am currently learning be in the 'career' section or 'self-introduction'?

^ Your welcome :)

And I would put that in for self-introduction...You should give them a heads up that you are willing to learn another language and you are actively doing so, but you don't wanna give them the assumption you are fluent either...I remember this one girl put on her application as "intermediate level - Korean" when I auditioned for Pledis with her, and the judges assumed she could speak conversational Korean...The girl only knew how to say hello, goodbye and "my name is" in Korean..The judges were not amused.

Guest darkbox

I'm so excited for this. :D

The problem for me is that you can't register for membership yet and if you try to register as a non-member it will automatically make your audition location Los Angeles. That's a problem for me since I'm not going to the one in LA. I'm going to wait until they fix it and if they don't, I'll just register on the day of the audition. :P

Guest choco-lover

oh yay! they're coming to toronto :)

is applying for this (like the form you have to fill out) the same as signing up for their online auditions website?

Sorry, I'm new to this. I have no idea.

what's the difference between signing up online and signing up at the audition?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

oh yay! they're coming to toronto :)

is applying for this (like the form you have to fill out) the same as signing up for their online auditions website?

Sorry, I'm new to this. I have no idea.

what's the difference between signing up online and signing up at the audition?

Most likely you will reserve a spot to audition ahead while the people who are walk-ins ill have to wait a bit longer.

Guest 91DLG

I'm really sorry if this was asked before somewhere else but I would appreciate any help :)

Does it really matter if we apply as a regular or non-registered member? As a non-registered member you can't update your profile (or something like that), right? If someone could explain, that would be great! Thank you :)

Guest starzXshinee

Well if you are a non-registered member, and you mess up on your application, you cannot go back and edit it. Whereareas, if you were registered, you could just sign in and fix your application.

I was too excited and did the application as a non-registered member. A few hours after I did my application, I felt like I should have added a little extra about me. But it was too late. >.>

Guest blobbbybob

Well if you are a non-registered member, and you mess up on your application, you cannot go back and edit it. Whereareas, if you were registered, you could just sign in and fix your application.

I was too excited and did the application as a non-registered member. A few hours after I did my application, I felt like I should have added a little extra about me. But it was too late. >.>

I did the same thing!  But can't you just re-apply under a different email address and trash the one you had as a non-registered?  

I only signed up as a non-registered member because when I put in my username, it didn't recognize it!  And I tried like ten times...anyone else having this issue?  Is there a fix to this?

Guest starzXshinee

I did the same thing!  But can't you just re-apply under a different email address and trash the one you had as a non-registered?  

I only signed up as a non-registered member because when I put in my username, it didn't recognize it!  And I tried like ten times...anyone else having this issue?  Is there a fix to this?

I guess but I might end up forgetting my new e-mail. :sweatingbullets: heh heh . . .

You cannot sign in as a registered member yet. I think it is because that information is new and they need more time to program the site to let registered members apply.

Archived