Jennylyn Mercado: Filipino Actress/singer

Guest kris_argee

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jgalela

i dont like Jennylyn. I saw her once in Pizza Hut in MOA. Very snobbish ang dating.. or maybe she was having a bad day... O well I think she's pretty. If you like the morena type.

Guest rain4song

I dont think Jen is snoobish. Not that I know her personally but there is someone I know who knows her personally and she says that artistas like Jen are in a lot of times misunderstood. Just because she never waves at the people when she pass by does not mean she is snobbish. We have to know them personally to judge them.

Well, that's just my take on the post here that says Jen is snobbish.

As for me, I like the way this girl acts. I hope GMA would give her more challenging projects. She's so promising to become the a real STAR.

Guest pandoras0nymph

^^i know, i can relate...jen is more of a laidback and the silent type of persn... she's not outgoing and bubbly but at least, she is a good role model and she still loves her fans

• 2 weeks later...

Archived