RaNia (라니아) Official Thread - COMEBACK "STAR A FIRE" - WELCOME YUMIN,JIEUN,TTABO - WELCOME BACK SAEM!

Admin

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CandyGirl89

OFFICIAL RANIA INTL FAN FORUM

http://twitter.com/#!/raniajooyi/status/64024872426283008

be sure to join as our lovely ladies of RaNia will be visiting. joy already visited and she comes very often. jooyi will be visiting us soon :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Rania’s Jooyi rejected a casting offer from YG Entertainment

36651669.4.jpg

In her recent interview with Donga News, Rania’s Jooyi revealed that not only had she rejected a casting offer from YG Entertainment, but that she was also a potential member of 2NE1 as well.

Jooyi is a media music major at the Dongah Institute of Media and Art and was previously praised by Teddy Riley for having a “modern and powerful vocal talent.”

Jooyi revealed, “I auditioned for YG Entertainment during my third year of junior high and passed up to the third round. Big Bang’s Daesung senior was overseeing the audition cycle, and I had even seen Minzy senior rehearsing in the training room. After I passed the third round, YG’s casting manager said to me, ‘We are making a female Big Bang, would you like to become our trainee?’”

She continued, “I think the group that I was offered to join at the time is the current 2NE1. I don’t regret the fact that I rejected the offer. I will work as hard as our 2NE1 seniors so that Rania can become a great girl group as well.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/ranias-jooyi-rejected-a-casting-offer-from-yg-entertainment

Guest adikkeluangman

Rania’s Jooyi covers Christina Aguilera’s “You Lost Me”

On April 25th, Rania kicked off their week-long guest appearance on the MBC radio program, “Starry Night“, with an impressive cover of Christina Aguilera’s “You Lost Me” by member Jooyi.

Jooyi seems to be the most well-rounded member out of this rookie group. In a recent interview with SPN, Rania unanimously chose Jooyi as the most vocally talented member.

Not only that, but she also placed first for being the member with the most variety potential, as well as the member they felt would be most successful in the future.

It’s quite obvious that they weren’t lying when they said they were trained for four years specifically in vocals, as exemplified in this cover.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/ranias-jooyi-covers-christina-aguileras-you-lost-me

Guest CandyGirl89

i am not going to name any names but if you are going to post about the english version of dr feel good mv hd uncut. the least you can do is post the official one from the dr music official youtube. thanks

RaNia dr feel good eng mv hd uncut

dr music official youtube

for more exclusive videos of RaNia  make sure to join pmgasia on youtube

PMGasia youtube

blocking me wont change the fact you are stealing their videos. thanks :)

Guest CB880203

Rania’s Joy used to be a ‘Big Bang Girl’ for a Thai CF

Rania’s Joy recently expressed her disappointment in not being able to see the members of Big Bang after her debut, especially since they used to work together.

About a year ago, Rania member Joy took part in a Thai CF for “Eversense” with the members of Big Bang. In the CF, she was surrounded by the five men and received their full attention and affection. Joy herself received a lot of headlines prior to her debut for being a ‘Big Bang Girl’ since she was one of the two audition finalists that the members personally chose. Unfortunately, she hasn’t had a chance to meet them again since her official debut last month.

She expressed, “The Big Bang seniors are so busy so there isn’t much of an opportunity for me to see them. It is a bit disappointing that they’re not saying anything.”

Joy recalled some of the positive moments while filming by explaining, Daesung was like a big brother, kind to everybody. Taeyang taught me some quick moves, thanks for that. I was worried what the fans would think of the CF at first, but they were all very kind to me.”

If you’re unfamiliar with the commercial film, check it out below!

WATCH CF

Source: TV Report via Nate / allkpop

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

i've made some Xia gifs from DFG performances (and bits of Joy)

somehow i can't start a topic in their Int. Forum

any clues?

Xia is my fav (and so is Joy)

i love her voice ^^

110415 Music Bank

2cwosjc.jpg

2nlcub8.jpg

2s8lqh1.jpg

1epgdz.jpg

110408 Music Bank

25z2tf9.gif

33acncn.gif

29mxfeg.gif

110417 Inkigayo

351edg4.gif

1zvvgoy.gif

2m487c1.gif

1y65wy.gif

331d3r9.gif

2copypw.gif

110423 Music Core

2qapqig.jpg

2r2sq5f.jpg

110429 Music Bank

mkyyvp.gif

2z8x9a8.gif

zjv3n6.gif

Guest adikkeluangman

I love their perf at MTV The Show. Full song and with original outfit. Anyway, below article I notice Malaysia also will be included. If any more concrete news released, can someone PM me all the info so that maybe I can cover their event in Malaysia for Soompi.

Rania unleashes plans for U.S. and Asian advancement

20110422_1303459672_92281000_1.jpg

Having just made their debut with “Dr. Feel Good“, Rania has revealed that they will be promoting in Korea for one more month before preparing for their advancement in the U.S. market this June.

Representatives of DR Music spoke through TV Report and stated, “Rania will be focusing on their Korean activities through May before heading over to the States in June.”

Produced by Teddy Riley, music fans were already alerted that this girl group was created with the global market in mind. Considering Teddy Riley’s level of influence in the U.S. market, many are anticipating what the girls will be bringing to the table next.

According to DR Music, Teddy Riley will not be revealing what ethnicity the girls are for their promotions. “Teddy Riley will be promoting the girls through radio broadcast as the focus. The goal is to get into the Billboard, and he’s quite confident that the girls will be able to make it.”

The girls have a busy year lined up, as after their American activities, they’ll be going straight back into their Asian promotions in 10 different countries. Starting from July 9th, the girls will be performing in Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, and Singapore, before heading to China in September.

“The entire group will not be promoting together. They’ll be dividing into units of three to four members each so they can promote in different countries simultaneously,” representatives explained.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/rania-unleashes-plans-for-u-s-and-asian-advancement

Archived