RaNia (라니아) Official Thread - COMEBACK "STAR A FIRE" - WELCOME YUMIN,JIEUN,TTABO - WELCOME BACK SAEM!

Admin

Guest CandyGirl89

Rania to return with ‘Masquerade’ for follow-up promotions

20110604_rania.jpg

Yijo,Joy,Riko,Saem,T-ae,Xia,Jooyi,Di

Rookie idol group Rania will be returning to the stage with a follow-up to their debut track, “Dr. Feel Good“.

Rania’s agency, DR Music, recently revealed that Rania will begin promotions for their new song, “Masquerade“, through MTV’s “The Show” on June 7th.

“Masquerade” was written and produced by Teddy Riley, who also produced “Dr. Feel Good” as well. Their debut single contained an English version, but Rania will naturally perform the Korean version instead. The girls are practicing diligently, and plan to introduce a new style to fans.

An official stated, “‘Masquerade’ is a dreamlike song with a strong beat. Rania has prepared choreography that will make a strong impression.”

He added, “We will be making the finishing steps to move forward with promotion activities, starting from ‘The Show’ to MnetMCountdown‘, KBS 2TVMusic Bank‘, MBC’s ‘Music Core‘, and SBS’s ‘Inkigayo‘.”

source star in

trans allkpop

[Radio] Dr Feel Good - RaNia Live @ Shim Shim Tapa 110602

[Radio] 110602 RaNia - Stand Up for Love LIive @ Shim Shim Tapa 110602

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I goolged the Teddy Riley drama, poor girls!!!

Anyone know if there was actually a press conference, all the news I read said that they will hold a press conference, but it's already June....

I love how honey thighs are the recent trend in korea. Look at those amazing legs *looks at my ugly legs and jumps off a building, dies, reincarnates into a rania member*

Guest misspinky

is this the masquerade (credits: RaNiaraw) they're supposed to follow-up on? it doesn't sound as powerful as their debut track and is there a korean version, i tried to search it up on youtube but i keep coming up with an english version. i'm curious as how they will dance to it.

Guest ~*RiKa*~

I'm really in love with their song "MASQUERADE" the choreography is really sexy ;)

and I love Riko's voice the most ^_^

Guest adikkeluangman

Block B & Rania couple up for MBC’s “Shimshimtapa”

On June 3rd, Block B and Rania were specials guest for a full hour show on Shindong and Gyuri’s radio program, MBC’s “Shimshimtapa.”

The two groups kicked off with a collaboration cover of “Maria” from the movie “200 Pound Beauty.” After a brief introduction of the members, they paired up into couple teams (decided by a draw of fruits) for a series of music-related games to determine the final best couple.

Live performances included Rania’s title track, “Dr. Feel Good“, and “Stand Up For Love.” Block B performed “Wanna B” and “Is It Only Me?”

In the end, the best couple was leader Zico and Di, who won the opportunity to take a picture with hosts Shindong and Gyuri.

Watch : Dr Feel Good | Stand Up for Love

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/block-b-rania-couple-up-for-mbcs-shimshimtapa

Guest angelasecrettt

Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't really heard the whole story yet but I feel really sad for these girls.  Teddy Riley and Rania's representatives or company produced them and their very sexy image.  And now because of the heat from netizens the girls are being signed under new management now? These news better be only rumors, otherwise that's just ridiculous!

Archived