RaNia (라니아) Official Thread - COMEBACK "STAR A FIRE" - WELCOME YUMIN,JIEUN,TTABO - WELCOME BACK SAEM!

Admin

Guest kromy

Gosh! can't believe has my age xD I'm older than her by a few months xD

anyway their vocals live are like AWESOME. Seriously, the song isn't that easy with their "notes".

And the coreo is so sexy, don't care If is too sexual (which is not). Loving them!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest omygosh.skies

Love them~ they're amazing and i can't wait for them to create a storm in the industry.

I love di and t-ae<3 the song is amazing and the MV is hot.

Guest ohmyjoella

I love them. Sexy concept, strong voices and dance. I want to know more about their members, I can't tell who is who in their MV. More power to them ~

Guest flowerpetals

It's a bit upsetting that T-ae, Di, Joy, and Semi didn't sing their part.

Xia, Riko, and of course Lucy sounds fantastic live.

I LOVE THEM... (I'm a girl)

Their outfit is okay.. not that revealing.. is just the dance.. but the dance fits the song... so yeah.. XD

I LOVE XIA.. and CAN'T believe she is the maknae and younger than me for a few months.. SHE'S FIERCE!!! :wub:

They are talented.. Hope that they will get famnous..

Yooji is CHINESE?? WOOT WOOT!!! nice vocals and adlibs <3

Guest saoirseangel

I'm totally loving these girls. They're pretty darn impressive both vocally and choreography wise. I don't care what people are saying about the sexy concept, I think Korea could use with more obviously mature concepts. I didn't know they had an 8th member though?

Guest 1scribble

uhm so are there 7 members or 8 members? there seem to be 7 members on stage each time

theres 8 total. but we only see 7 at the moment performing since the new girl (currently not performing with them...Leejo? the one born in 87) which replaced for Sarah (since she left the group) . hope that made sense..  Maybe she's going to start promoting in the next song?

--------------------

Full version of  Lucy(Jooyi) singing Ave Maria

http://youtu.be/NK3gYxZa_PI

cr asiandream2011@yt

Lucy- Ave Maria (short erversion)

http://youtu.be/qb6NTTUQ0Vc

cr. RaiNaRaw@yt

^^ love her voice her voice <3 it was her voice that caught my attention in the song/mv

Guest 09Superb

OK just discovered that Xia is born in 1994, that is just siiiiick. I thought she was the leader, the oldest obviously - she looks like :w00t: I can't believe I am older than her.

Guest vanggirlie

i really like this group too. there's alot of hate going on on youtube on this group but i don't care. i remember when t-ara first started out and people hated on them so much and same with kara...but then same people started liking them. not tat i'm saying people will but i just think people should keep their mind open towards rania too. they are definitley pretty and talented. right now my favorite members are riko, xia, and t-ae.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I think it's going to take a little longer for me to get to know them all. I can only recognise a few of them haha. xD And because they don't have their show or anything at the moment, that doesn't help.

I usually don't take to rookie groups quickly, but I actually quite like RaNia. To begin with, I thought the concept was a bit too much, but I think that they must be confident to be able to do this concept and dance, which is a good thing. Plus they have good vocals! I really like their voices. Their vocals are not like the other girl groups in kpop. And having members from different countries is always interesting. :)

Joy seems to be having fun tweeting lately. I got a reply from her. ^^

Guest 09Superb

It seems like they didn't perform on Music Core or Inkigayo this week, how weird. Maybe they got some troubles with the outfits, lyrics or something? :S

Guest rabbit-in-themoon

It seems like they didn't perform on Music Core or Inkigayo this week, how weird. Maybe they got some troubles with the outfits, lyrics or something? :S

I heard that they will ferform in both music programme next week.

Guest blueshoes

09.04 Music core was pre-recorded on 02.04 (before Rania debut)

10.04 Inkigayo had many artists making comeback (4minute, Big Bang, Tony An, Rainbow, Brian and they sang 1-2 songs for their comeback so the time wasn't enough )

-------------

Joy picture so sexy sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

http://blog.naver.com/yooncs59?Redirect=Log&logNo=8012793767

Guest *bluebutterfly*

has something happened to Joy's twitter? I don't see her on my following list anymore, and she is the last person I followed. =/

Archived