RaNia (라니아) Official Thread - COMEBACK "STAR A FIRE" - WELCOME YUMIN,JIEUN,TTABO - WELCOME BACK SAEM!

Admin

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CandyGirl89

Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't really heard the whole story yet but I feel really sad for these girls.  Teddy Riley and Rania's representatives or company produced them and their very sexy image.  And now because of the heat from netizens the girls are being signed under new management now? These news better be only rumors, otherwise that's just ridiculous!

yes you heard wrong. rania is still under dr music. teddy riley and pmg no longer works with rania. so nothing changes with rania only that they dont have teddy riley and pmg to produce music for them anymore.

anyway i found a video of masquerade english version with lyrics added to it.

RaNia- Masquerade English Ver. with Lyrics

Guest adikkeluangman

I love this song and the performances. Can't wait to see it every time.

Rania returns with “Masquerade” on Music Bank

After arriving under a flurry of controversy with “Dr. Feel Good“, the Rania girls are back with follow-up promotions with their “Masquerade” track on tonight’s KBS “Music Bank“.

“Masquerade” was written and produced by Teddy Riley, who also produced “Dr. Feel Good“.

An official stated, “‘Masquerade’ is a dreamlike song with a strong beat. Rania has prepared choreography that will make a strong impression.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/rania-returns-with-masquerade-on-music-bank

Guest adikkeluangman

Rania talks about their “Masquerade” performance

1307763304_167133.jpg

On June 10th, Rania made their return with their follow-up track, “Masquerade,” on KBS’s “Music Bank.” Following their performance, the girls sat down for an interview with TV Daily and shared their thoughts on their return.

The girls began, “It’s a stage we still feel nervous about, just like our debut. We’re a performance-geared group so we all want to show something amazing. Member T-ae injured her ankle while rehearsing for ‘Masquerade’ so she has to compress it with bandages to perform on stage. It’s really upsetting.”

T-ae revealed, “The choreography for ‘Dr. Feel Good‘ was difficult, but ‘Masquerade’ is even more difficult. I’m receiving treatment at the hospital so I will get better. It’s an injury, but I’m working harder to show that we don’t lack anything as a performance group.”

Rania continued, “We want to show something different from our debut, both in our image and our outfits. There was a sexually suggestive controversy, but we hope that people will take an interest in the concept that we hope to show.”

When asked to describe their style for “Masquerade”, the girls replied, “It’s a lot more detailed than ‘Dr. Feel Good.’ Performing with a mic is definitely harder than before. Through ‘Masquerade’, we hope to show that we have a powerful charm and energize the public as well.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/rania-talks-about-their-masquerade-performance

Guest adikkeluangman

Rania’s T-ae takes her high school graduation photo

On June 13th, Rania’s T-ae shared an anime-like sel-ca of herself from the scene of her high school graduation!

The night before, she tweeted, “I’m having a hard time falling asleep right now. I got shocked after looking at the time!! o_o I have to go to school early tomorrow to take my high school graduation photo ㅠㅠ.”

With a picture, she later added, “Taking the picture right now… The sunlight is way too strong ㅠㅠ.”

T-ae attends the School of Performing Arts Seoul, which is the same school as miss A’s Suzy, f(x)’s Sulli, and X-5’s Sulhu. Her dollish features certainly stand out, as does her star patterned bow.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/ranias-t-ae-takes-her-high-school-graduation-photo

Archived