[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest are-in_88

ma analysis for woojung couple ep 38..they totally real..can't say more..

1) janggonim randomly saying 'i love you' when eunjung calling her...not easy actually for guys to saying dat for any random gurl if he just thinking the relationship is for business purpose (like all the antis said for our couple..wth!business relationship???ea ur words back)

2) his high spirit and sparkling eyes when preparing for eunjung birthday surprise (when buying cake,find her present)even in cold days..besides,he's too busy ryte..he just can asked his manager to buy some gifts,but he doing all the details by himself.. blush.gif

3) his co-star saying himself even for their own girlfriend,they dun ever doing mushy things like janggonim do for eunjung...they totally support our couple so much..^^

4) janggonim birthday gift!awww...i just love russian doll..wow,so cute..haha..with eunjung face rolling all in doll face..haha..and the climactic, janggonim give eunjung his personal making of earphone..wow,such heart warming of him..even put their marriage date..and da love letter..i love it so much..janggonim just confess to eunjung that he just like eunjung..yeah,he like eunjung for real!wow..daebak!..just can drooling over and over again.. eunjung look so touched..she just smile widely..wow,its such a sweet moment of them.. :wub:

5) i though that their slot will end soon..but,eunjung also give janggonim some sentimental surprise too..she give crystal bracelet for her mother in law..such thoughtful daughter in law she is. :wub: .u can seeing itself janggonim shock face and he's just stutter and feel sooo touched!i just smiling widely when i seeing janggonim eye contact with eunjung..like he just wanna hugs eunjung badly for her best gesture ever toward him and his mother..;)

they totally REAL.. couldn't say more....

keep the faith toward our WOOJUNG COUPLE...CC-ers fighting! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest sidussong

Hello everyone! I am a true-blooded Yongseo but I can't help fall in love with Woojung couple. They truly depict a real-life couple with all the sweetness and spices :)) Hope their relationship flourishes despite their busy schedules. All the best to this lovely couple. ~molkang molkang~

Guest chuchucapi

love them both, cute couple.. wish they become real couple..

i'm starting to like watch WGM again after joogbo left ... haha because they also my fav.

for the rest couple beside them.. they're just so so relationship, some just to fake and acting pretend to be..

Guest chuchucapi

hey.. did you all notice that ep 38 when eunjung birthday jangwoo gives her birthday gift only russian doll and headphone right??

but i saw on the right hand eunjung wears brown bracelet that similar to jangwoo's.

is that edited by PD or what?? because when first scene at the car with t-ara member, eunjung call him with mobilephone the hand not wear anything.

and when at the cafe shop her hand wears that bracelet

Guest bbymishello

woojung! please don't end.. you guys can only end if you date in real life! .. or tell the world of your secret relationship ;)

woojung couple jjang!

Those who read the blog know that WGM doesnt air WooJung tomorrow

And the reason is not behind EunJung's injury as PD said that they have footage enough for 2-3 episodes

Actually this not airing was planned beforehand since WGM didn't air WooJung preview last week. 

All WooJung fans are tired of unfair treatment from MBC/WGM side. At least JangWoo and EunJung are kind enough to give us hints/news better than any WGM. 

Guest heartofarose

I'm pretty much obsessed with this couple.

I literally spend most of my free time re-watching their older episodes or on woojungislove haha.

I think that they're the best couple WGM has had since Khuntoria & SoWon's departure from the show.

I just love how both their personalities clash. They make such a lovely couple!

Archived